closed bone plates

oldai

Awards
how to avertible closing of bone plates cuz the steroids.
little dosages, short cycles or what ?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont do it till they are closed naturally. How old are you?

Adams

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Automatic risk if you haven't finished growing. Be safe and stay away until you're at least 21 which you sound like you are not.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you should probably learn how to properly write a sentence before you start using potent anabolic drugs with complex interrractions and dosing schemes. durrrrr

if youre growth plates arent closed, they will close if you use steroids, i guaranatee it. its really just unavoidable, so dont do it. how old are you again?

oldai

Awards
i am 20 years old ,but i just want to know it how to avertible it in teen age (16-19) just for knowledge and to help the guys in my gym cuz they using steroid at that age.
thanks in advance.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so youre one year older than the age group youre asking about...word.

if they are using steroids im assuming it is a pro steroid supplement or some other oral steroid they picked up from a friend.

the closing of the growth plates is caused by estrogen. Most steroids convert to estrogen. Those that do not convert to estrogen will still cause growth plate closure due to the hormonal panel you will have after completeing a cycle (estrogen dominant in most cases). in other words, your boys at the gym are effed.

edit: avertible? thats an adjective...not an action. avoid. avoid is the word youre looking for.

oldai

Awards
ok sorry about my english.Then its good to use anti-estrogen
supplements to avoid it ?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no it doesnt work that way. using an anti estrogen MAY help the problem but from my understanding the growth plate closure is caused more by hormonal fluctuation then hormone levels.

Either way, anti-estrogens or not, you are going to get hormonal fluctuation, and it is going to be significant. Also, many anti estrogens are tissue specific for anti estrogenic effect, and equally as powerful if not more powerful than normal estrogen in other tissues. you may end up taking an anti estrogen that is in fact causing even more growth plate closure.

again, if you use steroids as an adolescent, growth plate closure is unavoidable.

oldai

Awards
ok ... closure is unavoidable . Can we reduce it ?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im not really comfortable discussing this further. you are obviously not 21, and obviously not done growing.

are you really willing to sacrifice inches off of your height for 10 or 15lbs of muscle you will probably just lose after the cycle anyway?

use your head

oldai

Awards
ok thank you man, ur not the one in the forum.And about "21" some guys have no time to wait 21, they have to participate in Tournaments and etc.
and thank u again.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i can guarantee no one else will help you. in all likelihood a moderator is going to close this thread.

is the tournament worth inches off your height? 30 years from now how do you think your decision to take steroids for some rinky dink high school tournament will look?

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
this is some retarded stuff right here. listen to jomi

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Bottomline is don't risk your health for something that you will regret later. Better to spend you're money on a good creatine product, you'll put on a few pounds and still have your health when you're done with it. Jomi's got it right.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
take phs/steroids when youre supposed to, AFTER YOU STOP GROWING / 21 YEARS OLD