half-life of Epi?
- 03-26-2007, 04:54 PM
- 03-26-2007, 06:48 PM
03-27-2007, 12:44 AM
thanks grantr, would it be fair to assume a 20mg dose preworkout would be effective for 12hrs then?
Going to dose 1 on waking, 1 midday, 2prew 4x/week (and AP) for 7/8weeks with 4week PCT (just in case), might add 1 dose before bedtime depending on progress. Off days will do either AlphaDriveXL/Retain or BAM/Restore, and DCP.
03-27-2007, 01:43 PM
03-27-2007, 03:55 PM
gotcha, I was planning on ramping the first week from 10-40mg. I have seen many posts suggesting taking 20mg prew, what is the benefit if it still is only active for 6-8hrs?
thanks for the responses, btw.
03-27-2007, 06:16 PM
the benefit of taking 20mg pre-workout is to increase the levels of it in your blood, for better pumps, etc.
and the dosing also depends on what time you workout/get up in the morning/ go to bed, etc
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 08-31-2004, 06:43 PM
- By Billy the kid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2004, 12:35 PM
- By rislingohya in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-08-2004, 07:41 PM
- By MF210 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-17-2004, 09:30 PM
- By HighBall in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2003, 04:54 PM