Newbie With A Question

Scorpious

Awards
hi there, this is my first dabble with a cycle. a cycle from LG Sciences called Trifecta cycle which includes
Methyl 1D
Formadrol
I gh 1
and liquid Masterdrol
so i was wondering if any of you guys have tried this stack? and if so what can i expect from the way of side affects if any? any advice and anything else you would like to share considering this stack please let me know. and if any of you guys have taken it what gains can i expect. thank you for any help

Scorpious

Awards
lol i find it hard to believe nobdy has tried this stuff

Irish480

Awards
Umm that seems like you're pushing it a bit much dontcha' think? BTW why are you asking, "are there going to be any sides" when there are side effects to walking down the road, or breathing in air. Of course there are going to be side effects on an anabolic cycle.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Congratulations. You have yourself some misrepresented products that basically amount to zinc, atd, and dhea. And formestane does not absorb well at all orally. That cycle is kind of useless man. Sorry to bust your bubble.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hi there, this is my first dabble with a cycle. a cycle from LG Sciences called Trifecta cycle which includes
Methyl 1D
Formadrol
I gh 1
and liquid Masterdrol
so i was wondering if any of you guys have tried this stack? and if so what can i expect from the way of side affects if any? any advice and anything else you would like to share considering this stack please let me know. and if any of you guys have taken it what gains can i expect. thank you for any help
personally i think you should save your money.I really dont think you will have great gains with this.
Anytime you ask about a cycle aswell you should give your stats, training experience and even diet and people can give you a better advice and alot more precise info.
My advice honestly would be to do alot more research, most people can make alot more gains naturally be doing something as simple as tweaking their diet and training routine, without having to add ph's.
When you reach your plateau naturally then after alot of research you cold dable in aas/ph's. Good luck man

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Methyl 1D
Formadrol
I gh 1
and liquid Masterdrol
No offense dude. Even if I had tried it, I surely wouldnt admit it. Thats garbage as far as I am concerned. I would look a little harder at what logs are being ran here if it is true success you seek. Good luck either way.