Phera cycle - final 2 weeks on SD?

netcourt

netcourt

Awards
I'll be hitting the 4 week mark on my PheraMax solo cycle this Wendesday. My strength is up a bit - pumps are good - but I'm a little disappointed. I'm running at 45mg / day. Maybe I'm just spoiled from my last superdrol solo cycle.

I originally planned to run the PheraMax 6 weeks. Can I safely bridge to SD and run it solo for the final 2 weeks? Or, should I up dosage to <gasp> 60 mg / day with the PheraMax? I do have some bloat, and am frankly looking forward to post cycle therapy to dry out. I thought the SD would help with this if I do bridge over to finish up.

So, in the end it would be a PheraMax for 4 weeks, SD for 2 weeks - cycle. I have all the standard protocols for PCT.

I know folks have run split cycles with even weeks with these compounds - just looking for perspective & advice on what amounts to a revised "weighted split." Thanks guys.

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
I'll be hitting the 4 week mark on my PheraMax solo cycle this Wendesday. My strength is up a bit - pumps are good - but I'm a little disappointed. I'm running at 45mg / day. Maybe I'm just spoiled from my last superdrol solo cycle.

I originally planned to run the PheraMax 6 weeks. Can I safely bridge to superdrol and run it solo for the final 2 weeks? Or, should I up dosage to <gasp> 60 mg / day with the PheraMax? I do have some bloat, and am frankly looking forward to post cycle therapy to dry out. I thought the SD would help with this if I do bridge over to finish up.
I ran PheraMax @ up to 45mg/day for two weeks, and got nothing from it but limp ****. I bridged it to SD @10mg for another 11 days or so, gained a good 8lbs in that 11 days (as opposed to nothing for the PMax), and ended it. I have a jar of mostly unused PMax; I'm considering flushing it. Why bother with supression and limp dong for no benefit? I got no strength increases beyond what I would have gotten clean, and if anything, I actually made less weight gain progress than I would have clean.

Others have reported great success with a regimin of PP @10mg + 2.5mgSD; I'd consider trying that, but I'd rather just do 10mg SD a day for the win. I suspect PMax at least has no good effects for my particular chemistry.

FWIIW, I felt more jacked while on Activate + Torem in PCT. Made better gains, too; 2lbs in a month.

-p66

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
I was disappointed with phera the one time i ran it too. If its already got you bloated you might as well not increase the dose. That would lead to more bloat.

netcourt

netcourt

Awards
Phateon, how did you bridge over to SD? Did you take 1-2 days with split doses, etc.? Thank you.

netcourt

netcourt

Awards
OK, I've decided to bridge over to superdrol. Here's my plan over a short two day period.

today: 15 mg Phera - morning (already done)
15 mg Phera - afternoon
10 mg SD - late evening

tomorrow: 15 mg Phera - morning
10 mg SD - afternoon
10 mg SD - evening

day after: 30 mg SD spaced evenly over three doses

I'll run the SD for another 2 weeks to complete my total 6 week run.