Phera cycle - final 2 weeks on SD? - AnabolicMinds.com

Phera cycle - final 2 weeks on SD?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  224 lbs.

Phera cycle - final 2 weeks on SD?

I'll be hitting the 4 week mark on my PheraMax solo cycle this Wendesday. My strength is up a bit - pumps are good - but I'm a little disappointed. I'm running at 45mg / day. Maybe I'm just spoiled from my last superdrol solo cycle.

I originally planned to run the PheraMax 6 weeks. Can I safely bridge to SD and run it solo for the final 2 weeks? Or, should I up dosage to <gasp> 60 mg / day with the PheraMax? I do have some bloat, and am frankly looking forward to post cycle therapy to dry out. I thought the SD would help with this if I do bridge over to finish up.

So, in the end it would be a PheraMax for 4 weeks, SD for 2 weeks - cycle. I have all the standard protocols for PCT.

I know folks have run split cycles with even weeks with these compounds - just looking for perspective & advice on what amounts to a revised "weighted split." Thanks guys.

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by netcourt View Post
    I'll be hitting the 4 week mark on my PheraMax solo cycle this Wendesday. My strength is up a bit - pumps are good - but I'm a little disappointed. I'm running at 45mg / day. Maybe I'm just spoiled from my last superdrol solo cycle.

I originally planned to run the PheraMax 6 weeks. Can I safely bridge to superdrol and run it solo for the final 2 weeks? Or, should I up dosage to <gasp> 60 mg / day with the PheraMax? I do have some bloat, and am frankly looking forward to post cycle therapy to dry out. I thought the SD would help with this if I do bridge over to finish up.
    I ran PheraMax @ up to 45mg/day for two weeks, and got nothing from it but limp ****. I bridged it to SD @10mg for another 11 days or so, gained a good 8lbs in that 11 days (as opposed to nothing for the PMax), and ended it. I have a jar of mostly unused PMax; I'm considering flushing it. Why bother with supression and limp dong for no benefit? I got no strength increases beyond what I would have gotten clean, and if anything, I actually made less weight gain progress than I would have clean.

Others have reported great success with a regimin of PP @10mg + 2.5mgSD; I'd consider trying that, but I'd rather just do 10mg SD a day for the win. I suspect PMax at least has no good effects for my particular chemistry.

FWIIW, I felt more jacked while on Activate + Torem in PCT. Made better gains, too; 2lbs in a month.

-p66
  3. New Member

I was disappointed with phera the one time i ran it too. If its already got you bloated you might as well not increase the dose. That would lead to more bloat.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  224 lbs.

Phateon, how did you bridge over to SD? Did you take 1-2 days with split doses, etc.? Thank you.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  224 lbs.

OK, I've decided to bridge over to superdrol. Here's my plan over a short two day period.

today: 15 mg Phera - morning (already done)
    15 mg Phera - afternoon
    10 mg SD - late evening

tomorrow: 15 mg Phera - morning
    10 mg SD - afternoon
    10 mg SD - evening

day after: 30 mg SD spaced evenly over three doses

I'll run the SD for another 2 weeks to complete my total 6 week run.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thoughts on adding 5th week to SD cycle?
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 10:05 PM
  2. Advice on SD/Epi Stack!! 6 week cycle..
    By TAPShr3d in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 08:01 PM
  3. 2 week on cycles with SD?
    By thanatopsis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 04:36 PM
  4. PCT after 6 weeks on SD, 4ad, 1 test.
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 03:37 PM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 02:14 PM