Epistane!!!!!

J

jrob24

Awards
I Really Am Wanting To Get Some Epistane, But It Is Out Of Stock Everywhere....if Epistane And Havoc Are Really The Same Thing, Then Why Is Everyone Buying Up The Epistane And Not The Havoc?

J

jrob24

Awards
how did i come up with what? I've seen a lot of post saying the are the same thing, looked at the formulas....they are pretty close, am i completely wrong? if so let my dumb *** know lol

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, I was referring to the fact that everyone is buying Epistane and nobody's buying Havoc.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nevermind that. I believe the reason Epi is out of stock and Havoc is not is most likely due to each individual company's production(amount produced per run, not necessarily quality of production) of their product.

J

jrob24

Awards
oh gotchya, so should i order havoc since i can get in now or should i wait for epistane you think? are they truly the same thing same?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll let someone else answer that because I don't have any personal experience with either product, and I like both companies.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I did the same thing. Epistane was out so i ordered a couple bottles of Havoc. Too bad for IBE

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I'd find out when Epistane will be in stock then order. IMHO I'd rather support our board sponsors as they help keep this place going. But if your in a rush you do what you have to do.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd find out when Epistane will be in stock then order. IMHO I'd rather support our board sponsors as they help keep this place going. But if your in a rush you do what you have to do.
I believe it was stated by LMD that it will be in stock sometime next week.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Both companies confirmed it's the same compound, back when they first came out.

H

hill5673

Awards
I got 4 bottles of Havoc so far ;)
It seems to me that Epi hasn't been in stock for a while. Not where I shop anyway.

BTW, Havoc is now OOS there too.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i cannot find havoc anywhere..so i really have no idea what u mean its in stock everywhere

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There has been a lot of speculate about these two products. There was testing done on each and they should be available soon (or at least people will be talking)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMHO I'd rather support our board sponsors as they help keep this place going. .
Might wanna check the accuracy of that statement with your boss. RPN has been a board sponsor for months now, we have just been too busy to provide the forum tools so that Bobo could launch our subforum.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
There has been a lot of speculate about these two products. There was testing done on each and they should be available soon (or at least people will be talking)

i have used havoc..speculate all you like... it works and works great.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I have used both products. I had identical results with both. Very stellar.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I have used both products. I had identical results with both. Very stellar.
Damn used both already? im jealous..haha...how were your results?...any input to share, i guess ill search now to seeif you have already posted....thanks

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Was it like one huge cycle or two very close in succession or what?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:
thats why i was a lil suprised, both are very new, not alot of time to do 2 cycles. I really wish blood work was more accessible to people, love to see everyones results for each different new compound (ie. Phera, epi/havoc, sd, etc....)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats why i was a lil suprised, both are very new, not alot of time to do 2 cycles.
Actually if I remember right Havoc has been around since around November of last year(maybe earlier). Plenty of time for a 4weeker/post cycle therapy, rinse and repeat with Epi.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Might wanna check the accuracy of that statement with your boss. RPN has been a board sponsor for months now, we have just been too busy to provide the forum tools so that Bobo could launch our subforum.
Dsade do you know we love joo long time? If not we dooooo forever and ever and ever....all the epivoc / havistane bs aside! <3

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
thats why i was a lil suprised, both are very new, not alot of time to do 2 cycles.
Actually if I remember right Havoc has been around since around November of last year(maybe earlier). Plenty of time for a 4weeker/post cycle therapy, rinse and repeat with Epi.
If it came out Nov. 1st, for instance, and you did a four wk. cycle and four week PCT, you'd be done New Yr's Day. Then if you took the recommended break of twice the length of the cycle, you'd start your 2nd cycle approx. March 1st and JUST be finishing up a 4 week cycle right about now.

I think a lot of guys don't take that recommended break and end up going righ tinto another cycle right after PCT or maybe waiting just one month after PCT. I'd be worried about beating up my body like that, even w/ liver/lipid/BP protectants. Call me cautious, but still. I like to give my system a break between cycles.

R

roadrage

Awards
How do the side effects of epistane compare to the size effects of superdrol. I got some really good results from superdrol, but the negative side effects were pretty rough.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
superdrol sucked made me feel sick all the time..havoc and superdrol were 2 different worlds..made me feel on top of my game all the time plus my libido went up along with my strength..just ordered another bottle to run mid april

W

westieguy89

Awards
are there any bad side effects with epistane? wojo what was your pct?

T

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey, wojo how did you dose the havoc, also how was the libido boost?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I Really Am Wanting To Get Some Epistane, But It Is Out Of Stock Everywhere....if Epistane And Havoc Are Really The Same Thing, Then Why Is Everyone Buying Up The Epistane And Not The Havoc?
there are a few sites that have it in stock. keep looking

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
oh gotchya, so should i order havoc since i can get in now or should i wait for epistane you think? are they truly the same thing same?
buy epistane - they are not completely the same. i've used both and the sides with havoc were immediate and not worth it. epistane is a very good product and produces great results.

moose in - moose out

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
buy epistane - they are not completely the same. i've used both and the sides with havoc were immediate and not worth it. epistane is a very good product and produces great results.

moose in - moose out
what sides did you experience with Havoc?..just curious

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Ive experienced no sides from Havoc and im dosing 20-30-30-40, im on my fourth week might go for a fifth.
Actually ive seemed to be a little irritable but thats it.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Ive experienced no sides from Havoc and im dosing 20-30-30-40, im on my fourth week might go for a fifth.
Actually ive seemed to be a little irritable but thats it.
that's great - everyone does responds differently

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
that's true - I just thought I would share my experience
and it is helpful because havoc seems to be a good product and liked by alot of folks at this board.