Reliable place to get Liquid Nolva and Clomid

bigjohn58

Awards
Where is a reliable place to order liquid nolva and clomid? I hear bad things about Liquid Research and I even hear they are out of the stuff and don't tell ya until after you order. Liqua solutions hasn't had liquid clomid for a long time. Other then these two sites where else can you order the stuff or am I just plain out of luck?

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
sciensupply looks like it is cheaper too...at least for nolva...at 20 cents a mg vs 25 cents/mg at liquidresearch...plus sciensupply has it in stock...

bigjohn58

Awards
Thanks for the info...Checked out the site and (maybe I'm just dumb but...) I am having trouble finding liquid Clomid or Nolva on their site. I thought it would be under the research chemicals but clomid and nolva are not listed. Maybe I'm on the wrong site but seems like the right one just not seeing liquid Clomid or nolva. Is LiquidTam and LiquidClo clomid and nolva? If it is geez thats expensive I'd be probably better off going with 6-OXO if thats the prices.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Some other sites that you could try - liqua-solutions, pumpnpose.

bigjohn58

Awards
liqua-solutions has been out of Clomid for a long time now...I'm beginning to wonder if they are ever going to get it in again so I'm giving up on them. I don't see Nolva at pumpnpose and was kinda hoping to order both clomid and nolva at the same site.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bigjohn58
liqua-solutions has been out of Clomid for a long time now...I'm beginning to wonder if they are ever going to get it in again so I'm giving up on them. I don't see Nolva at pumpnpose and was kinda hoping to order both clomid and nolva at the same site.

pumpnpose has nolvadex it's just listed under it's proper name Tamoxifen Citrate.  I received my order in 2 days.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
sciensupply isnt expensive when you take into account that you only need around 20mg/day of nolvadex...so that bottle should last you around 60 days...

bigjohn58

Awards
Just ordered from pumpnpose and they had both in. Thanks for the suggestion MarcusG and NPursuit. Said it should be here in 2 days.

Thanks for the help everyone can't wait to start my T-1 final cycle.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
does anyone know if sciencesupply's bottles come with a dropper?

EDog

Banned
Awards
researchkits screwed me. They were out of it and he put in a hand written note saying that it is coming soon. That was about a week and a half ago and no word.

EDog

sticklegs

Awards
did not know where to ask this question so I thought I would try here. is there a chance that ordering post cycle drugs such as Clomid or Nolvadex would be probable cause for the police to get a search warrent. I ask because the purchase of these drugs is so out in the open and their use is talk about in the open. I have not "ventured into "the dark side") as Rick put it so well and use the clomid after PH's like many other PH users but when I gain enough knowledge and finally feel ready for the new gains that would come from the "dark side" I want to know if I sould be a little more careful than some are with the ordering of clomid or any other post cycle products.

Dubyah

Awards
Well liquid, as this thread is referring to, is legal. And since you haven't gone to the "dark side" a search wouldnt find anything, other than things you might have in your house that are illegal..

Retired*now legalgear.com*

Banned
Awards
Don't order from researchkits.com (liquid research). I still have no word on my Clomid.

EDog

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
this doesn't have to do with a place to buy, but its about clomid anyway so i'll post here.

i just got mine in the mail today and it did come with an eyedropper. the sticky faq said that they normally come with an eye dropper appropriate for the size recommended. how do i know if this eye dropper is 4ml?

i got it from liquidresearch if this helps anyone. wondering how large the dropper is with this.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I just got the liquatam from sciencesupply and it is brown - where as when i ordered liquid nolva from liquidresearch it was clear. Why are the two different colors if it is the same raw material in both? is it in a different solution maybee?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just came across www.liquid-research.com from another board which
someone said was a scam. Read the disclaimer - says that the products are NOT for sale but the co. will ship with a suitable donation(Whatever the hell that mean?). www.liquidresearch.com (w/o the dash) is the legitimate one.

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
yeah right

sciensupply wants a 20 dollar "rush it" fee.

$65 shipped for a bottle of nolva. + $20 "rush it" fee!!

WTF!?

If you don't pay the rush it fee, thye just sit on it for a long time

**** that!

chrisrock

Awards
I ordered from Liquid Research, I ordered last Thursday night, the product wasn't shipped until Wed 6/25, but he 2 Day Aired the package and included an extra bottle for the trouble. I made sure I ordered in advance in case of any emergencies. LR guy still offered me 20% off my next order. Hopefully, he's getting back into the swing of things now. I would order from them again.