Am I ready?

szeleale

Awards
I Have been training for 4 years and just wondering If I'm ready for the real deal. 6ft 195 15%, I've never been that strong... am I ready or can I still gain naturally?

tek

Awards
I Have been training for 4 years and just wondering If I'm ready for the real deal. 6ft 195 15%, I've never been that strong... am I ready or can I still gain naturally?
age ?? it really depends up to you bro. its your body. dont let anyone control you. =]

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
That's really up to you. I would say put a cycle together and let some Vets that have experience pick it apart.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Are you ready to step up to the next level and have that extra edge on the competition? If so yeah but it's totally up to you. Just make sure you have everything thought out first.

tek

Awards
its just good to know the info on what your taking,etc.. before hand. other then that. its your body. =] '' pushin it to da limits'' =]