Better gains: Superdrol vs Epistane(Havoc)?

Superdrol or Epistane/Havoc

• Superdrol

Votes: 341 66.1%
  • Epistane/Havoc

Votes: 175 33.9%

• Total voters
Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
Haven't seen one of these polls yet! For those who have used both. Which did you get better gains (strength/size) on. Not taking sides into effect. Epi has way less for sure.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 8 of epi......so far superdrol was much better for strength gains but i'll vote after 2 more weeks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on day 8 of epi......so far superdrol was much better for strength gains but i'll vote after 2 more weeks
How can you gauge the difference between the two if your running test with the epi:think:

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
Awesome. Let us know. I felt the same way after two weeks on Epi. I bridged over to SD now and may bridge back on a higher dose of the epi after a couple weeks on sd. May shoot for 40-50mg epi. I feel the more ph/aas usage you have in the past the less effective and higher dosage you need with these types of designers.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
So far epistane for me I have been growing like a weed. Thats because superdrol kills my appetite and epistane seems to give me an open pit for a stomach.

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
So far epistane for me I have been growing like a weed. Thats because superdrol kills my appetite and epistane seems to give me an open pit for a stomach.
That would be a good reason to choose one over the other. Unless of course your cutting.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I only ran havoc at 20mgs a day(I probably should have bumped it to 30-40), but it really doesn't touch superdrol at 20mgs a day. I really only gained maybe 5 pounds on a 6 week bulk. I got slowly progessively stronger, and had no really bad sides(that does count), but 20 mgs of sd would have put 10 pounds on me easily in 4 weeks with an equal if not better strength gain.

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
Yea I really do feel especially after using superdrol prior to Epi that EPI needs to be run at about 40mg or so to see comparable gains. Unless of course its your first cycle where you always hsould start off low, cause you'll see good gains no matter what.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well Im pretty sure hes going to say that they are entirely different compounds and react very differently due to glucogen loading etc. But we have to give V00D00 a break.Because from what Ive seen the this "let me rub you raw" delivery system seems to be part of his charm. :D

Isnt that right V00D00? :D

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
well Im pretty sure hes going to say that they are entirely different compounds and react very differently due to glucogen loading etc. But we have to give V00D00 a break.Because from what Ive seen the this "let me rub you raw" delivery system seems to be part of his charm. :D

Isnt that right V00D00? :D
I love this guy!

You're entirely right. They're totally different compounds, which do totally different things. I have yet to see people gain off Epistane/Havoc like they do off SD however.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
my update:

week 1 @ 30mg - 1 pound gain
week 2 @ 40mg - 0 pound gain
in week 3 @ 50mg - 1 pound gain

also running test and t-4

no strength gain difference from what test usually gives me every week

no increased hair loss or acne

shin pumps are pretty bad if i try to jog anywhere
back pumps occur randomly
however, great pump feeling in the gym @ 20mg pre-workout
much less of a pump @ 10mg pre-workout

no bodyfat change; might be slightly fuller

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
my update:

What previuos experience do you have with orals?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Superduperdrol. Hands down. Like it love it want more of it. Side were not a problem and it was a GOOD cycle.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
What previuos experience do you have with orals?
orals....

superdrol 30mg
mega-trn 6mg
mega-zol 200-250mg
dianabol 20-30mg

but 4 test cycles, 1 with EQ

this is my fifth

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i cant remember my SD cycle but i was very happy with EPI.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
well im on SD at 30mgs now, and the only side i have is lethargy.. not even back pumps.. i actually had terrible bp's with xmass.. i dont know why i dont have them with sd, but im not complaining!

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
well im on superdrol at 30mgs now, and the only side i have is lethargy.. not even back pumps.. i actually had terrible bp's with xmass.. i dont know why i dont have them with superdrol, but im not complaining!
Yea I was on 30mg for a week and a half and lethargy was crazy. It effected my training as well. Bridged over to 40mg Epi which I'm on right now. No lethargy and way better energy. Hopefully I continue to gain. May go up to 50mg.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
weird thing is though, i have not had any backpumps whatsoever!

Rastar

Awards
SD worked great but gave me crazy lethargy, BP went through the roof w/ horrible nose bleeds, and belated estro rebounds. No more of that for me, going to try epi. How is the BP and lethargy on epi?

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
superdrol worked great but gave me crazy lethargy, BP went through the roof w/ horrible nose bleeds, and belated estro rebounds. No more of that for me, going to try epi. How is the BP and lethargy on epi?
Same thing for me. Had crazy nose bleeds and high BP. Epi does not raise my BP like SD does or cause nose bleeds.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I certainly would not be in favor of something that caused high blood pressure or nose bleeds!!! That does not sound good at all! :D

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
ive been on 30mgs of superdrol for about 10+ days now, and i have had slight lethargy and that is ALL. noo back pumps at all, its kinda weird. anyway, i love SD

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Epistane gave me better gains because it made me feel good and enabled me to eat like a horse, wherein SD made me feel like crap and killed my appetite.

RR

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Same thing for me. Had crazy nose bleeds and high BP. Epi does not raise my BP like superdrol does or cause nose bleeds.
u said not taking into account side effects............clearly everyone is going to say Superdrol bar a very small minority.

If u said gains vs sides i'm sure you would get a very different response.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, I have a half dozen superdrol cycles under my belt and some here at AM know me from long SD threads here and at BB as we worked our way through it. I love SD, I made big gains in strength and size on SD, I had minimal sides on SD with libido unaffected and I had my biggest problem on SD with my BP. Now I have only been on Epi for a couple of days but I am finding strength increases every bit as good as on SD but immediate NOT after two weeks on cycle. And as I check my daily BP I am holding up much better than with SD. Oh for any of you kids who think I'm talking about mini weights, today I jumped up from 520 to 540 (12 X 45lb plates) for 5 reps on our Hammer Strength Seated Triceps Pushdown Machine. Thats an immediate jump of 20 lbs. Thats a lot IMHO. My HS machine Pulldowns and Rows were BOTH up 20 on Thursday to 8 X 45 each for 6 reps. Point is, even when lifting rather heavy, Epi brings great strength gains faster than SD.

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Superdrol's strength gains seem to come on a lot quicker than epi... I need to spend more time with epi to come to that conclusion though.

So far, I don't feel like ****. Whereas I'm forcefeeding myself and feeling like absolute crap whenever I'm taking SD. I had to smoke weed to kick up my appetite, rub one off or take a long bath to kill the nausea... drink tea and ginger, meditate... blahhh... SD is a toxin. Sure loved the hardness and strength though.

I'm hoping that epi strength and mass gains keep coming though. I'd rather stick with this mild steroid than that horrible SD.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol's strength gains seem to come on a lot quicker than epi... I need to spend more time with epi to come to that conclusion though.

So far, I don't feel like ****. Whereas I'm forcefeeding myself and feeling like absolute crap whenever I'm taking superdrol. I had to smoke weed to kick up my appetite, rub one off or take a long bath to kill the nausea... drink tea and ginger, meditate... blahhh... SD is a toxin. Sure loved the hardness and strength though.

I'm hoping that epi strength and mass gains keep coming though. I'd rather stick with this mild steroid than that horrible SD.
you rubbed one off to kill nausea......is there anything it cant do.:lol:

D-Railed

Awards
I only ran havoc at 20mgs a day(I probably should have bumped it to 30-40), but it really doesn't touch superdrol at 20mgs a day. I really only gained maybe 5 pounds on a 6 week bulk. I got slowly progessively stronger, and had no really bad sides(that does count), but 20 mgs of superdrol would have put 10 pounds on me easily in 4 weeks with an equal if not better strength gain.
If your bulkin right, you should gain a pound a week anyway, without supps. That doesn't sound very good.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
my update:

How much test are you running? How how many cycles have you done? What is your caloric and protein intake?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
The thing that always kept me away from Superdrol and still has is the randomly occuring unexpected gyno, i've seen countless threads on boards of guys getting gyno on cycle and after pct, and the stuff isn't supposed to aromatize.

RUNNER 67

Awards
The thing that always kept me away from Superdrol and still has is the randomly occuring unexpected gyno, i've seen countless threads on boards of guys getting gyno on cycle and after post cycle therapy, and the stuff isn't supposed to aromatize.
I have done two short (21 days at 20 mg) over the last two plus years and had no signs of gyno. I was just thinking, has anyone who used the original ax superdrol had any gyno issues? Maybe some of these clones are poor quality.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I have done two short (21 days at 20 mg) over the last two plus years and had no signs of gyno. I was just thinking, has anyone who used the original ax superdrol had any gyno issues? Maybe some of these clones are poor quality.
I rememeber seeing guys using the name brand product Superdrol by AX getting gyno issues, no one figured that one out though.

Einherjar

Awards
Everyone will react to these drugs differently. I've taken Superdrol and had almost zero sides whatsoever. Some people, however, get totally wrecked by it. The only way you can find out which will happen to you is to try it yourself for a while.

I'd say Superdrol is better, but it does have the higher potential for sides. Whereas Epistane won't bring about the same gains as drol, it has almost no sides.

It's always a balancing act with dem dere steroids. Otherwise we'd all be injecting 4000mg of Tren directly into our scrotum every 3 hours.

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
so far i've seen lots of complaints about the sides from SD(back pumps, gyno), and almost none from the Epi products...even if the gains are less I'd rather take a product with less sides and less worry

gotrugby07

Awards
which is more pron to sides, SD or epi? can one expect gyno to occur more with SD or epi?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
which is more pron to sides, superdrol or epi? can one expect gyno to occur more with SD or epi?
No one has reported any gyno problems from epistane, it does not aromatize and many report a reduction in gyno. The gains may not be as profound as SD but they will be nice hard, dry gains with minimal side effects.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i cant handle havoc for **** within a week i am lethargic as all hell and get flu like symptoms. superdrol was great for me. no blood pressure and it was back when i was much leaner so it was a beauty on my body composition. i havnt been able to get any epi just yet

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
superdrol made me feel like ****. gained 5 lbs the first week and an additional 12 lbs through the remaining 2 weeks (3 weeks total), kept 12. incredible but the sides were pure terror.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
How much test are you running? How how many cycles have you done? What is your caloric and protein intake?
this is an old post but i just saw it...

i was running 840mg/wk

it was my 5th cycle

calories are always through the roof...4500+...50% carbs/30% protein/20% fat

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
im pulsing SD now and tomorrow is my first Havoc day. But after 3 weeks of SD im done. Lethgery out the as$ i hate it, im depressed as sh**, back pumps and im taking taurine 2g but SD gives me a appitete like a horse. I hope Havoc doesnt give me more of a appitete. lol Ill gain alright! Im starting Havoc at 20mgs for 2 days then off 2 days then 30mg for the next 4 weeks and ill up if to 40mg if needed. But ive done 3 other SD and its great but the sides r killing me and i have 2 bottles of org SD left. I just hate wet gains so i gave my Phera to a friend but that stuff made me feel happy

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im pulsing superdrol now and tomorrow is my first Havoc day. But after 3 weeks of SD im done. Lethgery out the as$ i hate it, im depressed as sh**, back pumps and im taking taurine 2g but SD gives me a appitete like a horse. I hope Havoc doesnt give me more of a appitete. lol Ill gain alright! Im starting Havoc at 20mgs for 2 days then off 2 days then 30mg for the next 4 weeks and ill up if to 40mg if needed. But ive done 3 other SD and its great but the sides r killing me and i have 2 bottles of org SD left. I just hate wet gains so i gave my Phera to a friend but that stuff made me feel happy
dude run it with test....problem solved......i would NEVER take sd without some test...remember cycles should be a fun experience..not a hellish one....you pulsed for 3 weeks...how often,and what doses??