Havoc living up to expectations

1. Banned
    Answers

Havoc living up to expectations

I started Havoc last sunday at 30 mgs, did chest monday and maxed at 245..did chest again thursday and got it up four times, the first 3 coming oh so easy...Also, because of increase in recovering, and as long as i'm not sore, should/can I do such an intense workout? back/bis, shoulders, chest/tris and then all over again without any days rest? Would this maximize the amount of gains and strength increases?

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by grantr View Post
    I started Havoc last sunday at 30 mgs, did chest monday and maxed at 245..did chest again thursday and got it up four times, the first 3 coming oh so easy...Also, because of increase in recovering, and as long as i'm not sore, should/can I do such an intense workout? back/bis, shoulders, chest/tris and then all over again without any days rest? Would this maximize the amount of gains and strength increases?
    Let's leave your sex life out of it.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Oh, and to answer your question - your muscles recover a lot more quickly than tendons/joints, CNS, etc. You definitely need some off days in your split - your joints will thank you!!
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

haha thanks for the reply
  5. Registered User
    Answers

No problem. Good to hear Havoc is treating you well. Good luck with your cycle!
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fireproof View Post
    Oh, and to answer your question - your muscles recover a lot more quickly than tendons/joints, CNS, etc. You definitely need some off days in your split - your joints will thank you!!
    Very much agreed. Might wanna look into adding some Cissus to the mix if your strength starts going up that fast.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Very much agreed. Might wanna look into adding some Cissus to the mix if your strength starts going up that fast.
    yeah man, x2 on that advice, cissus is a staple of mine, esp while on cycle, also be drinking a lot of water
  8. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fireproof View Post
    Let's leave your sex life out of it.
    funny stuff buddy
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

The strength gains are just scarey and for that reason I would definitely take days off, avoid overlapping muscle groups, and take Cissus.

I've maxed out and set PR's in the first week on this compound..but I can definitely tell it's taking a toll on my joints even with lots of time off between WO's. I'm trying to be cautious.
  10. Banned
    Answers

First couple days I was very achey, and did not even want to be at the gym..that has worn away for the time being..i'm going to start taking glucosamine and i'm gonna go pick up some cissus...thanks for the advice guys
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by grantr View Post
    First couple days I was very achey, and did not even want to be at the gym..that has worn away for the time being..i'm going to start taking glucosamine and i'm gonna go pick up some cissus...thanks for the advice guys
    Can't beat the satisfaction that good ol' cissus gives you
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    The strength gains are just scarey and for that reason I would definitely take days off, avoid overlapping muscle groups, and take Cissus.

I've maxed out and set PR's in the first week on this compound..but I can definitely tell it's taking a toll on my joints even with lots of time off between WO's. I'm trying to be cautious.
    Can you let yourself get by with just 3 lifting days per week on this compound?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Well, I'm almost 35 and have always been kinda low recovery so I often do only 2-3 lifting days per week and alternate my heavy days so they're spaced a good 7-10 apart.

On cycle, depending on the compound, I can usually boost up the frequency and intensity and see decent gains but I do so cautiously because I hate, hate, HATE having muscle groups get overly taught because then it's just plain uncomfortable, leads to headaches and some pretty severe muscle adhesions. This happens even with deep stretching and chiropracty.

So, after lifting for almost 15 years...I take it a little more easy than I used to. I'm also not a mass freak and am happy riding at about 190-195.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

I have had good results from Cissus, so good advice up there. Additionally, I've become a believer in glucosamine for preventive maintenance and joint health in generally - especially as I get older.

It has cured tennis elbow and some weird wrist problem for me in the past.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. living up to the name, Lamonsters Finaflex 1-andro log
    By lamonster14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 04:47 AM
  2. did 3AD live up to the hype?????
    By lou38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 01:52 AM
  3. New Year's Resolutions - Live up to it!
    By Strateg0s in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-02-2005, 11:28 PM