Which is best for pure strength? (PP, Superdrol, Halodrol-50)

big90

Awards
Title explains question, I searched but couldn't find a concrete answer to rely on. Anyone wanna help me out? Thanks.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Different people react differently to the same compound but I can tell you about my experience with each. I did not care for phera. It did put size on but it was very wet and the strength increases were minimal for me on phera. Halodrol gave slow steady gains for the entire 30 days I took it. It did cause considerable strength increases without all the water weight. Superdrol was more powerful than either of the previous two. It led to size increases and suprising strength increases. It had pretty harsh sides but I still didn't want to come off it because I was enjoying the increased size, strength, and endurance.

If you don't have experience with these compounds, please make sure you research the forum for things like PCT, support supplements, and dosages. With these, a little is good but more is not neccessarily better.

big90

Awards
Different people react differently to the same compound but I can tell you about my experience with each. I did not care for phera. It did put size on but it was very wet and the strength increases were minimal for me on phera. Halodrol gave slow steady gains for the entire 30 days I took it. It did cause considerable strength increases without all the water weight. Superdrol was more powerful than either of the previous two. It led to size increases and suprising strength increases. It had pretty harsh sides but I still didn't want to come off it because I was enjoying the increased size, strength, and endurance.

If you don't have experience with these compounds, please make sure you research the forum for things like post cycle therapy, support supplements, and dosages. With these, a little is good but more is not neccessarily better.
To tell you the truth, I kind of figured Phera-Plex wouldn't be the best choice for me based on my goals, but I figured I would just ask about it to see other peoples opinions and experiences with it. And regarding my experience with the compounds, I haven't used any of these, but I have been researching for quite a while and am confident about the PCT and support supplement aspect of a cycle. Thank you for your input. Anyone else have anything to share about strength gains between these compounds?

Beebs

Awards
To tell you the truth, I kind of figured Phera-Plex wouldn't be the best choice for me based on my goals, but I figured I would just ask about it to see other peoples opinions and experiences with it. And regarding my experience with the compounds, I haven't used any of these, but I have been researching for quite a while and am confident about the post cycle therapy and support supplement aspect of a cycle. Thank you for your input. Anyone else have anything to share about strength gains between these compounds?
Being that its your first, you should give pheraplex a second look. It generally has very mild symptoms and will give you good gains since its your first cycle. I had a great feeling on pheraplex and gained a lot of strength and mass. It was not wet for me either. Save the sdrol for a more advance cycle.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Superdrol all the way! PP made me harder and vascular but not much strength increase. Halodrol-50 well to me...didn't do much of anything.