what do you think

bish

Awards
Wanted To Start A Cycle In April Wondering If Anyone Wanted To Put Their Thoughts Or Suggestions In. I Have Three Kits Of Gh Along With Prop, Tren, Some Cyp And Some Clen. Looking More For Some Lean Gains While Killing Of Some Fat And Yes My Diet And Cardio Will Be On Point. I Have A Question On T3 And Gh Is It Crucial To Add T3. Also Pct. If You Have Time Throw Out Some Suggestions How You Would Put This Together It Would Help Out.

jvb20

Awards
if you post your stats and cycle history it will be easier for people to assist you

bish

Awards
Good point.
Its been aprox five years from my last cycle. Due to family job etc.
right now Im 260 and in the high teens in body fat Ive been training for many years about twenty years. Not looking to get on stage again but would like to make some changes

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good point.
Its been aprox five years from my last cycle. Due to family job etc.
right now Im 260 and in the high teens in body fat Ive been training for many years about twenty years. Not looking to get on stage again but would like to make some changes

how long have you been training and what kind of combinations/doses did you use?

t3 can ruin your day, sort of speak. if you were to run GH and clen at reasonable doses the fat should come off pretty easily, especially with some moderate dosed testosterone in the mix. JMO, shouldnt mess with the thyroid too much.

bish

Awards
Been training about 18 years first time running hgh. Early on in my mid twenties I ran the usuals test eq deca etc