Oral Clostebol Acetate

Tiftan090

Awards
Anyone tried eating Clostebol Acetate? What were the effects and effective dosages? Don't bother quoting Big Cat's write up, I'm looking for actual first hand knowledge, not speculation about what it should do.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you arent going to find alot of feedback on this. there is one or two UG labs that release it, and of course the chinese powder guys....but it's still not very popular at all, despite being dirt cheap.

thing is, you have low oral availability (reckon 5%, give or take), virtually no androgenic activity, no estrogen, and not a ton of anabolism...adds up to a very weak substance.

the only use i ever conceived of for clostebol acetate was for an MPB-prone user, coupled with a nandrolone for libido support...you'd have virtually no hairline impact and wouldnt need (nor would you want) a 5AR inhibitor.

anywho, if you find anything out, i'd be curious to hear it.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I'd also like to know more about first hand user reports please.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
seems like tbol would almost always be a better choice

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
seems like tbol would almost always be a better choice
except it's a 17aa (and therefore toxic), and boldenone-based. either of these might sway a potential user (i love tbol, btw)

Tiftan090

Awards
Yeah, Tbol isn't suitable for long term use. Tbol is pretty good, but I'm not a fan of the indigestion, gas, and intermittent appetite suppressing effects. It also causes some lethargy like most methyls.