Pulsing SD & Epistane

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
I'm gonna pulse superdrol 4x/week for weeks 1-6 then finishing off with epi weeks 6-9 (week 6 w/SD). Or should I wait till week 7 w/o SD and use epi weeks 7-10? Or does this seem like a bit much...or over kill. I have everything ready including a good SERM. Gonna start next week but just tryin to figure out how I should cycle SD and Epi.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive contemplated something along these lines also.My method would be full cycle of Epi with 20mg SD pulsed on WO days for 6+ wks.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Ive contemplated something along these lines also.My method would be full cycle of Epi with 20mg superdrol pulsed on WO days for 6+ wks.
Hope you don't mind me stealing that method bc that sounds alot safer than a 9-10 week cycle. But are you on a 3,4 or 5 day workout schedule? Can't wait to try Epi w/ all the good results. You don't think takin both of them together would be too much on your liver?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I opnly trian 3 day/wk but Ill up my volume by 25% or so when on.

My scheme will be Epi 40mg/day OFF / Epi 30mg SD 20mg WO

I wont condone the basic methyl stacking thoelogy but in all honesty its still only 50mg peak days so Im not overly concerned but Ive also have experience in this area.

If you decide to do this start out with a LOW dose and work your way up to your desired/effective dose.Remember its better to be safe than sorry,

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
I opnly trian 3 day/wk but Ill up my volume by 25% or so when on.

My scheme will be Epi 40mg/day OFF / Epi 30mg superdrol 20mg WO

I wont condone the basic methyl stacking thoelogy but in all honesty its still only 50mg peak days so Im not overly concerned but Ive also have experience in this area.

If you decide to do this start out with a LOW dose and work your way up to your desired/effective dose.Remember its better to be safe than sorry,
Ok so 40mg of Epi on off days and 30mg Epi and 20mg of SD on your workout days? Just makin sure I have it correct. I've done 2 cycles before but I still plan on starting off epi just a lil bit lower to build up. Thanks for the help

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your correct WO 30Epi/20SD - NON 40Epi.Good luck and be safe!

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
Mmowry - have you tried pulsing SD as the only active? I'm curious as to what that would be like on a 4x/week pulse.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No I havent but you can pulse any oral its just a matter of how much supression you recieve determining how many days/wk you can get away with.

This will be my first run with SD so Im eager to see how this turns out.

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
No I havent but you can pulse any oral its just a matter of how much supression you recieve determining how many days/wk you can get away with.

This will be my first run with superdrol so Im eager to see how this turns out.
Yeah - it should work very well. I just haven't seen anyone do it with SD yet so I thought I'd ask.

Cheers!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

This will be my first run with superdrol so Im eager to see how this turns out.
What kind of sdrol you got?? the orig? or a clone?

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
What kind of sdrol you got?? the orig? or a clone?
I know you weren't speaking directly to me but I'm gonna pulse with the original sense I still have 2 bottles left. I stocked up on that and LG masterdrol(don't beat me)

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
I'm still heavly debating on only pulsing SD or pulsing both SD and epi. This would be my 3rd cycle. I only have a couple more days to figure it out.

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
Yeah, the combo with Epi seems like it would provide good gains. But it would also be interesting to see how SD (since solo it is already pretty powerful) can do by itself at just 4x/week pulsing.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the combo with Epi seems like it would provide good gains. But it would also be interesting to see how superdrol (since solo it is already pretty powerful) can do by itself at just 4x/week pulsing.
I pulsed superdrol 3X/W for three weeks, 1 week off, 3X/W for 3 weeks, 2 weeks off, 3X/W for 3 weeks, stopped. I got really good results. I am not kidding, it put 100lbs on my bench, gained about 15 pounds(nothing to brag about), and lowered my BF. It was all really solid gains though. The only negative side-effect I had was the back pumps and restlessness at first. As well, I felt really, really, good all of the time! I didnt loose a single pound after discontinueing use. In fact, I continued to gain strength for a short time afterwords. It was amazing. As well my libido was way up! I think my test levels actually raised while I was pulsing! I never experienced any testicular atrophy. Anyways though, I used this protocol last summer and I think I am going to run some sort of modification of this this summer..... It should be amazing. Ohhh... cred should def. be given to Dr.D cause I am pretty sure I got the idea from him. Dr.D is the man! If(more like when) I decide to start pulsing I am going to def run a lag on here. This is what I am thinking about.

weeks 1-2
12mg tst 3x/w
30mg drol 3x/w(same day)
week 3-4
off
weeks 5-6
30mg epistane 3x/w
30mg phera 3x/w(same day)
weeks 7-8
off

repeat depending on how I feel. As well, I am well aware of the "two methyls at a time crap". I know its not a good idea under normal circumstaces(ie it is a horrible idea unless you are wolverine). However, I do believe that it would not be too adverse on the liver, running it under Dr.D's pulsing protocal. It is still in the works... nothing solid yet. I am just thinking this will work pretty good to achieve some pretty steady strength gains, increased density and some quality muscle gains. I am also thinking about adding in igf-1 on the off weeks with GHRP-6 added in there somewhere. All just thoughts, full details not ironed out yet.