My first cycle! Please advise.

cooldude_19_198

Awards
Hey guys i have been researching lately for a cutting cycle. I have never used AAS before. I researched some compounds for my cycle and made a cycle. Is it good cycle with my training and diet to lose fat and preserve muscle? Please advise if i should consider some other compound as well with reasons?

Male - 25 yrs
Training - 3 years(done few successful cutting and bulking cycles before)
Weight - 198 pounds
Bodyfat - 14-15%
Goal - Reach 7-8% bodyfat and look good.

Weeks 1 - 8
Test Enanthate - 250mg
Arimidex - .5 EOD if required
Nizoral shampoo - Twice a week and proscar - 5mg if required

Weeks 2 - 8
Thyroxine(T4) - 25-50-100-125-150-175-200-175-150-125-100-50-25-12.5

Weeks 7 - 9
HCG - 250 IU Three days per week
Vitamin E - 1000IU

Post cycle Therapy
-------------------
Week 10
Clomid - 150mg
Nolvadex - 40mg

Week 11
Clomid - 100mg
Nolvadex - 30mg

Week 12
Clomid - 50mg
Nolvadex - 20mg

Week 13 (Taper off dosages)
Clomid - 505050/25252525
Nolvadex - 101010/555/2.5

Training - 4 days full body orkouts
Cardio - 3 - 5 days a week 30-45 minutes aerobics or heavy bag boxing.

Diet - UD2.0

ShapeUP

ShapeUP

Awards
I don't think you'll need that much HCG bro that's a pretty low does of test and a short time.

You really should go with prop for a cut, but not good fore newbies like us.

I'd say don't cut with roids, you can cut without them. JMO

cooldude_19_198

Awards
i would have cut without them. But i just got a new job after struggling for 6 months and unfortunately i am working 72 hours per week. i still tried cutting without them and first week in and i got sick. Don't get me wrong i am not complaining. it is just that it is very difficuilt to cut or bulk with the kind of job and time in my hand. I thought to plan for a cycle which helps me drop some fat and then i could maintain.

I could look into researching more with HCG dosages. Anyways what would you suggest. I read some where that it dosen't matter what type of ester you are using. Well i may be wrong. anyone shed some light on this.

ShapeUP

ShapeUP

Awards
i would have cut without them. But i just got a new job after struggling for 6 months and unfortunately i am working 72 hours per week. i still tried cutting without them and first week in and i got sick. Don't get me wrong i am not complaining. it is just that it is very difficuilt to cut or bulk with the kind of job and time in my hand. I thought to plan for a cycle which helps me drop some fat and then i could maintain.

I could look into researching more with HCG dosages. Anyways what would you suggest. I read some where that it dosen't matter what type of ester you are using. Well i may be wrong. anyone shed some light on this.
I don't think anabolic steroids are anything to use in the place of proper training and diet, that's what I think.

If you are too busy to train/eat right then the roids won't do much for you anyways.

If you must do it, then read alot more, because you aren't ready yet.

cooldude_19_198

Awards
u are misunderstanding my point i never said that steroids replace quality diet and training. It is just that i just have very limited time to train. And i know how much time it takes to do it naturally. You must be knowing about about the plateaus which happen while dieting naturally due to hormonal crash as the body slows its metabolism. I just might not have more time to do more cardio and training as required. So i thought of doing a cycle to get slightly quicker results. Again yes i am busy but i can find time for my health. i would appreciate if you could point me toward what you thik i should research?Also i am not starting a cycle but rather i am researching at the moment. Don't take it as a personal attack. i am just making my point clear.

ShapeUP

ShapeUP

Awards
u are misunderstanding my point i never said that steroids replace quality diet and training. It is just that i just have very limited time to train. And i know how much time it takes to do it naturally. You must be knowing about about the plateaus which happen while dieting naturally due to hormonal crash as the body slows its metabolism. I just might not have more time to do more cardio and training as required. So i thought of doing a cycle to get slightly quicker results. Again yes i am busy but i can find time for my health. i would appreciate if you could point me toward what you thik i should research?Also i am not starting a cycle but rather i am researching at the moment. Don't take it as a personal attack. i am just making my point clear.
I feel ya bro, I'm doing the same.

MO, you should run Enan for 10 weeks minimum, that dose is too low.

If you want a short cycle you could use a shorter ester like prop, but you'll be sticking yourself pretty often.

size

Awards
  • Established
250mg weekly is a rather low dosage for testosterone. Using drugs in low dosages is always wise in my mind but I think one should use them in a low effective dosage for the risk being added.

Also if you decide to only use 250mg of test weekly I highly doubt there will be a need for .5mg of arimidex eod.