Friends Starting Inject Cycles

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
3 of my friends are starting cycles... 2 are using test/dbol and 1 is using test/anadrol.

I'm on a Superdrol cycle now because I can't man up and go with injectables yet :sad:

I don't want to jump in to anything too soon and I've been researching for a while. I am thinking about a dbol/test cycle for fall or next spring.... but I was planning it out using transdermal test. Now I'm having second thoughts and am considering injectables because it seems so much easier (and apparently safer but I dunno about that).

Its just that I hear all this stuff about dying from injecting into a vein, or getting an abscess, or having the needle break off inside, or the thing that makes me cringe the most - hitting a nerve on the way in. I studied the spotinjections website but I'm still extremely nervous about it.

I know I could get my roommate to stick me, but I think that I would rather be responsible than putting that on someone else.

Was anyone else as girly about this as I'm being? And how did you get the balls to make yourself stick it? Maybe theres some other resources for me to check out beside spotinjections?

Thanks for the help

ShapeUP

ShapeUP

Awards
I know that I am still just researching, but damn the needles scare the sh*t outa me.

From what I understand go deep, aspirate, inject slow, wait for it, pull out, compress with warm damp towel, rub the area, make that day the workout for that area. :)

That's just what I get, I continuesly try to read about injecting and things that can happen, I try to go through the steps in my head and pretend that I am injecting, to get over teh stress. I am a ways away from doing a cycle, but yes needles scare the sh*t outa me.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
It is really not difficult or painfull. You will not die from injecting into a vein and if you aspirate you will not inject into a vein.

Absesses can happen, just use safe/sterile practices and your odds increase exponentially in your favor.

Needle breaking off? Oh please.

Hitting nerves is not a big issue, it sounds worse than it is. If you are penetrating slowly and hit a nerve, just back out and try another location.

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
I feel you guys... I honestly think that if I aspirated and saw a ****load of blood shoot up into the syringe I would pass out. And I would not consider having someone else pin me.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I feel you guys... I honestly think that if I aspirated and saw a ****load of blood shoot up into the syringe I would pass out. And I would not consider having someone else pin me.
when you aspirate and are in a good location should there be nothing pulling into the syringe?

Also, do you need to aspirate for subQ injections?

Sorry I'm a newbie at this :)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
There would be a vacuum if you haven't hit a vein when aspirating, no reason to aspirate for Sub-Q.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
There would be a vacuum if you haven't hit a vein when aspirating, no reason to aspirate for Sub-Q.
Ok cool

Do you, or anyone else, have any links for subQ info... I got the jist of it but i cant find like step by step on where exactly to pin once u pinch and how deep

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
When just injecting test twice a week, I assume it would be safe to just inject into the left glute on mondays and the right glute on thursdays?

Or do you get better results to mix in other locations like the thigh and delt (I guessed that people just injected to other sites because they did more than 2 a week and the "usual" spots would get sore)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
When just injecting test twice a week, I assume it would be safe to just inject into the left glute on mondays and the right glute on thursdays?

Or do you get better results to mix in other locations like the thigh and delt (I guessed that people just injected to other sites because they did more than 2 a week and the "usual" spots would get sore)

When injecting twice a week I would still recommend some site rotation. I go lt glute, rt glute, lt delt, rt delt, lt ventro, rt ventro then start over.

Boogie Man

Awards
I have always hated getting shots at the doctor and the thought of sticking myself with a needle was enough to make me queezy, but I have done it several times now and although I don't love it, I must say that it really is not all that bad.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
So for a beginner... you think its easiest to shoot the glutes and maybe delts? I heard a lot of stuff about hitting nerves in quad shots so I would like to avoid those if possible.

What sites seem to be easiest/painless?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
easiest/painless.... delts, glutes.... i did calves once it was kinda terrible.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subcutaneous injection video with insulin syringe.

when doing this on the stomach DO NOT go straight in but at a 45 degree angle after pinching up the skin.

here ya go. easy as it gets

LANTUS® Insulin Injection Video

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont do it if you`re not ready to. if you start and then you skip a shot here and there cause you cant handle it then you`ll just mess yourself up.
i hated needles before i started pinning and now i like taking my tren shot every night. does it feel good? no. but knowing that you are injecting something that is going to help you get where you want to be makes it go in nice and easy.

SHADOW2492

Awards
Subcutaneous injection video with insulin syringe.

when doing this on the stomach DO NOT go straight in but at a 45 degree angle after pinching up the skin.

here ya go. easy as it gets

LANTUS® Insulin Injection Video
ya this isnt something they should be doing though, subcutaneous is rather new for anabolic steroids and causes more irritation than normal from what I hear. I dont think this is good advice. anyways once you break the skin you dont feel it so much in the muscle from my experience, and I have done over 200 pinnings not alot but enough. mind you I do get the occasionaly pain pinning the muscle.

to the guys who are scared its really no big deal, my first pin I spent 45 min pysching myself out to do it, and once I was done I was like "is that it" seriously once you do it it will be second nature and you will be looking forward to your pins or excuses to pin lol. just think you are doing more harm than good by sticking to orals so time to graduate. dont like to be condescending but man up. its funny that some guys who go into weights and pump iron until they almost puke and feel pain from lifting, are afraid of a little pin that hurts no more than a mosquito bite. I use 25 g 1 inchers, but I have very low bodyfat. so for most people glutes youd want to use 1.5 inchers, but anywhere else 1 inch should be good unless you are packing some extra fat...

Just think what I am sure some of you have heard "A pinch to grow an inch"

EDIT": I find dr's shots hurt more they tend to jab it in like a dart, I put it in slow and get to know certain spots of my skin hurt less to be pinned than others.

I could be entirely wrong about subcutaneous injections but I prefer to stick with tried and true methods of intramuscular.

SHADOW2492

Awards
Not that I am claiming you are wrong but how is this true? I can see veins all over me? so you are saying if I pin one thats subcutaneous as opposed to intramuscular its not dangerous? Please elaborate. Iam interested to know the reasoning behind this.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Not that I am claiming you are wrong but how is this true? I can see veins all over me? so you are saying if I pin one thats subcutaneous as opposed to intramuscular its not dangerous? Please elaborate. Iam interested to know the reasoning behind this.
provided that you do it right, there is no need to aspirate. veins are deeper than you should be injecting when going sub-Q.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I've been sticking myself for so long, I don't think I even remember what the first one was like??? I think it was winny.

There really is nothing to it guys. You'll feel like a new man after your first!!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been sticking myself for so long, I don't think I even remember what the first one was like??? I think it was winny.

There really is nothing to it guys. You'll feel like a new man after your first!!
indeed!
:dance:

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
So how about my friend was talking to me about pinning today. He said he did a "cycle" of test e... but he actually only used it for 4 weeks, only trained 2 of those weeks, drank alcohol frequently, and ran out of pins so he couldnt finish the cycle. (This is the same kid who wanted to stack 100mg anadrol with 40mg dbol as a 6 week cycle but i talked him out of it)

Anyways, he used 25g 1" pins for glute, quad, and delts and he said he only put the needle about .5 - .75 of the way in. I thought you were supposed to fully submerge the needle into your flesh, correct?

He also said that you get a burning sensation for a few days after you inject, and he couldnt move his arm for 3 days after a delt injection because it was so sore. I assume this is just because he didnt inject deep enough? I hope it doesnt happen everytime you inject correctly.

I was planning on using 25g 1.5" for glutes and 25g 1" for delts and maybe also for quads if i need another site.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at a lower bf% you should be ok with a 1" pin in the quads or glutes. most people go with 1.5" to be safe but i never really saw the need myself.

your friend didnt inject deep enough and the oil was irritating his sub q layer, thats what the burning was from.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would make excuses to pin more often actually. just be very anal about being sterile and do it in a quiet place. it was like my personal mediatation spot. lol. i did one glute injection and hated it. quads, delts, and ventro glutes for me. just read as much as you can about it. the hardest part is breaking the skin really. after that its pie. pain is there but after a few weeks of injects it becomes quite minimal. if youre not ready just dont do it simple as that. the way i looked at it is i have done every drug possible and now bbing is my thing and want to have a little help why not do another illegal substance or two lol. just research and research til you pretty much have all the knowledge about it then try it!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would make excuses to pin more often actually. just be very anal about being sterile and do it in a quiet place. it was like my personal mediatation spot. lol. i did one glute injection and hated it. quads, delts, and ventro glutes for me. just read as much as you can about it. the hardest part is breaking the skin really. after that its pie. pain is there but after a few weeks of injects it becomes quite minimal. if youre not ready just dont do it simple as that. the way i looked at it is i have done every drug possible and now bbing is my thing and want to have a little help why not do another illegal substance or two lol. just research and research til you pretty much have all the knowledge about it then try it!
Correctus.

Hey Piston.... Who's that in your avatar?

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I heard a lot about ventro glutes, but haven't seen any pictures for them (theyre not on spotinjections). Do you know a site that has a pic of where exactly to shoot for that kind?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
search for it on google. it involves using two fingers to form a V....

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
DecaDone, that is a subpar site to use if you want to pin Ventro for your first time.

I've posted how to do it on this forum countless times, yet people still don't know how to use the BASIC search function..

For people who need to know about IM VentroGluteal injections, all you need to do is use the fvckin' search function, either HERE, or on GOOGLE.

for google, all you need to do is type in "ventrogluteal injection procedure" and you have it listed at the TOP.

How is it that you guys clothe and feed yourselves every day, but can't use a search to save your life?

This is a site that shows it well enough. There, I did it for you brainiacs. You can look at the pretty pictures, but read the procedure as well.. maybe print it out so you can take it with you to your happy place. If you are confused, search MORE.

http://www.nursingandmidwifery.soton.ac.uk/practice/LessonPlans/year2/VentroglutealSite.pdf

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
DecaDone, that is a subpar site to use if you want to pin Ventro for your first time.

I've posted how to do it on this forum countless times, yet people still don't know how to use the BASIC search function..

For people who need to know about IM VentroGluteal injections, all you need to do is use the fvckin' search function, either HERE, or on GOOGLE.

for google, all you need to do is type in "ventrogluteal injection procedure" and you have it listed at the TOP.

How is it that you guys clothe and feed yourselves every day, but can't use a search to save your life?

This is a site that shows it well enough. There, I did it for you brainiacs. You can look at the pretty pictures, but read the procedure as well.. maybe print it out so you can take it with you to your happy place. If you are confused, search MORE.

http://www.nursingandmidwifery.soton.ac.uk/practice/LessonPlans/year2/VentroglutealSite.pdf
lol, what a prick. :lol:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Lol... I thought it was funny-prick.

Seriously BP, I'm not the only one who posted Ventro info.. lots of people have.. and there are a lot of helpful posts on it. I could find it in one click... and it's not like I'm special or anything.

Brainiac was a bit far... I'll retract that and offer my apologies. :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

exactly on point ubi.

you helped me thru my v-glute injections and i also posted a thread with a very very detail description on the procedure.

id rep you for that post but i rep you too much lol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:trout: :lol:
Lol... I thought it was funny-prick.

Seriously BP, I'm not the only one who posted Ventro info.. lots of people have.. and there are a lot of helpful posts on it. I could find it in one click... and it's not like I'm special or anything.

Brainiac was a bit far... I'll retract that and offer my apologies. :)