How much test with Eq and Deca

Boogie Man

Awards
Hey guy's,

I want to run a mild cylce of 2-300mg deca, 300 Eq, and some test for 12-14 weeks. I do not want to get huge and I don't want to bloat. I just want to gain a few pounds of lean mass with some condition and hardness. I don't want to inject more than twice a week and I can't take orals either because they whack out my stomach. So my question is, do you think 250mg of test e or sustanon will be enough or am I going to need to bump it up to 500 mg a week.

By the way I am 5'9 and weigh 185 and have done many M1t cycles and one 8 week deca cycle at 200mg a week and had very good results from just that alone.

Any imput would be great!

tek

Awards
Hey guy's,

I want to run a mild cylce of 2-300mg deca, 300 Eq, and some test for 12-14 weeks. I do not want to get huge and I don't want to bloat. I just want to gain a few pounds of lean mass with some condition and hardness. I don't want to inject more than twice a week and I can't take orals either because they whack out my stomach. So my question is, do you think 250mg of test e or sustanon will be enough or am I going to need to bump it up to 500 mg a week.

By the way I am 5'9 and weigh 185 and have done many M1t cycles and one 8 week deca cycle at 200mg a week and had very good results from just that alone.

Any imput would be great!

you may get away with 250-300mg WK of Test E. my first cycle was Decca200 @ 300mgWK for 10wks. and i gain alot. went from 132lbs to 165lbs in 2months. it was insane.wast fat or bloated ether. idunno what happend. :woohoo: but my libido was ****ed after words and during. so yaa.. young and stupid

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'd keep the Test at 100mg over the Deca. I prefer 750mg a week of Test Enanthate or Cypionate during any cycle

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
if you dont want to get that big then why are you trying to run 3 different steroids together?

and if you dont want to bloat then why test and deca?

also, if you dont want to inject more than twice a week then you should only use the test...not eq or deca

i would just say use superdrol/test....i looked great during and after it

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
listen to tom! and tom, crazy pic brother, congrats on ur success!

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
listen to tom! and tom, crazy pic brother, congrats on ur success!
thanks man...and that was only at week 2 of t-4 and before i dipped into the epistane...its only getting better!

Boogie Man

Awards
First of all I want to thank you guy's for your input.

Tom,

I wanted to run a low dose of deca because it worked well for me the first time and I really want some joint protection. I wanted to run the test for a little size and the Eq for a little conditioning, hardness, and vascularity. I guess I don't mind trying 500 of test a week but I am very leary of blowing up with water. My diet is very clean, but I still worry about the bloat thing. Also, is there another name for superdrol, because I have checked many websites and never seen a product that goes by that name. I would love to see what a fairly mild 12-14 week cycle of test and superdrol looks like. Oh, one more stat that I forgot. I am 36 years old.

Thanks again

Boogie Man

Awards
tek,

I was going to run deca and sustanon for 8-10 weeks but decided to start in on the deca first and by the time the sustanon showed up I was almost finished. I came to find out that running deca alone is very stupid, but for whatever reason I made good progress on it and was horney the whole time with no problems afterwords either. I was very fortunate in how things turned out, but I will never do that type of cycle again.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
First of all I want to thank you guy's for your input.

Tom,

I wanted to run a low dose of deca because it worked well for me the first time and I really want some joint protection. I wanted to run the test for a little size and the Eq for a little conditioning, hardness, and vascularity. I guess I don't mind trying 500 of test a week but I am very leary of blowing up with water. My diet is very clean, but I still worry about the bloat thing. Also, is there another name for superdrol, because I have checked many websites and never seen a product that goes by that name. I would love to see what a fairly mild 12-14 week cycle of test and superdrol looks like. Oh, one more stat that I forgot. I am 36 years old.

Thanks again

superdrol has many names now...mdrol and sdrol for starters...search superdrol on this site and u will get tons of threads to read...it was originally created by anabolic xtreme...its a great oral that keeps the bloat down to just about nothing and strength increases are as insane as any thing else out there

other than diet, u could always use arimidex or letrozole

tek

Awards
tek,

I was going to run deca and sustanon for 8-10 weeks but decided to start in on the deca first and by the time the sustanon showed up I was almost finished. I came to find out that running deca alone is very stupid, but for whatever reason I made good progress on it and was horney the whole time with no problems afterwords either. I was very fortunate in how things turned out, but I will never do that type of cycle again.

i agree bro. im lucky also.