Help me make a $300 (US) stack / PCT!!!

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
Alright, ive been looking on the internet ALL day for s good stack to do, its difficult for three reasons:

1. i dont know where to look (duh)
2. information provided on forums does not usually include price, so you find information, go look for a price, find more information, check more prices, it gets confusing.
3. the ****ing abbreviations are driving me NUTS, use 5mg of DB EOD IMO u use 10mg ED/3W, i know what some of these terms mean but doesnt anyone use actual words anymore?

So, my background info, ive been in the gym regularly for about 4 years, im 22, so for 3 of those years ive actually known what im doing, and for 2 of those years i actually knew what i was doing in terms of my diet / cardio as well as the weights.

Im 6'3 235lbs, BF? i do not know, nor do i care, lol, im fairly veiny in certain spots, but im not "shredded" by a long shot, if i had to guess id say between 14% and 18%, somewhere in there.

Im taking in ~3200 calories a day, give or take a couple hundred (usually give, lol) i know for an SD cycle i should bump it up higher, but this is what works for me, and ive gotten everything planned out and am too lazy to redo my meals, lol.

i wouldnt be above adding in an extra piece of chicken, or some more egg whites in the morning, so an increase in calories can be done easily.

anyway, im looking for an ORAL (looking for oral? who isnt, lol) stack preferably, i dont really like needles, and would prefer if i could ingest most everything included orally.

for this, im looking at SD, not only because it can be taken orally, but also because it is fairly affordable.

i would have to order everything off the internet, though i dont know where to find these sites (stupid ****ing canada) i think once i know what i need ill be able to find it easier, lol.

this is my first cycle.

i need to be able to get my gear + PCT things for $300 USD, or less, less can definently be done :)

anyway, actual words please, for an oral cycle, i need not only dosages, but also a day by day layout for both on cycle products and PCT products.

its so confusing out there, every cycle is different, and even though the products may be similar, the dosages are usually different, i just dont know how to decide.

i chose to post here over other forums because it seems to be (myself excluded, lol) the place with the most intelligent people.

i know its asking alot for opinions on this, so i appreciate any input and help you can give me, and i know it isnt likely that you can give me price quotes, but an estimate would really help me out.

thanks in advance.

wow, that was long winded, ill give you a short run down of what im looking for:

Oral cycle
under $300 US for both the gear + PCT
dosages for gear + PCT
any other advice you think i should know

and im not dead set on SD for my cycle (im looking for size + strength) im open to Winny as well, but id like to put the least ammount of stress on my joints, ive already got a bad knee from football in highschool (also stemming for a fall when i was 12) so i think Winny may be pushing it (from what ive read) but you guys know more than me, so if you have any input on adding Winny in there i am open to hear it.

i want size + strength (more so for size, lol) but wouldnt mind to dry up a bit and not gain too much extra weight (espiecally if im going to be adding in more calories than im used to).

bleh, thats alot to read, maybe whoever reads it all deserves the 300 bucks, haha, sorry.

ShapeUP

ShapeUP

Awards
Maybe wait, do more research and save more money?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
dude delete this thread, dont ask for sources, no one is going to tell you were to get roids/research chems or anything like that, you can get help with a cycle but dont ask prices or around how much roids run. DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
1) AI Cycle Support
2) EPI/ HAVOC
3) Find a SERM like Nolvadex, buy at least one bottle.

Have all of these before you start.

ShapeUP

ShapeUP

Awards
dude delete this thread, dont ask for sources, no one is going to tell you were to get roids/research chems or anything like that, you can get help with a cycle but dont ask prices or around how much roids run. DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!
He really didn't ask for a source.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do yourself a favor and look at Nutraplanet and get everything you need for under that much including your whey and creatine :p

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
1) AI Cycle Support
2) EPI/ HAVOC
3) Find a SERM like Nolvadex, buy at least one bottle.

Have all of these before you start.
The cycle support appearently comes in a chocolate / peanut butter flavor, does anyone know how much like peanut butter it tastes?

im trying to find stuff on EPI and HAVOC but google is finding odd things, can anyone tell me what they are exactly?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Last edited by a moderator:
Minus83

Minus83

Awards
alright, so from some searching the internets EPI / Havoc sound very nice, so i guess my next step is to find a cycle, and work out what exactly i need for PCT to do this.

Would anyone run EPI WITH SD? ive seen some things on the internet conflicting about running with with other things, and also running it instead of Winstrol.

im in no rush, i want to make sure i get everything i need, so no worries about me getting the EPI and starting to take it without everything else on hand, haha.

thanks for the replies guys, the links i could have done without, thats why i didnt ask for sources, just info as to what exactly they were, ive got a grasp for what the rules are here, and im trying not to break them.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would NOT run it with another methyl. JMO--

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
there is an active thread on this board that has someone running them together...so look around for it...

but i do agree with motiv8er

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
thats what i was thinking, mainly because of my inexperience, no matter what other people have been doing, it didnt feel right to me, glad i asked.

Ive seen some cycles with supps in them that Cycle Therapy doesnt have, and with some ammounts of the things CT does have, but in higher quantity, is this something i should be worried about?

what other supps should i be looking into? ive seen people talk about male pattern baldness and the likelihood of hairloss with EPI / Havoc, should i be worried about that? my father is bald, lol.

on the brighter side of my genetics, i do shave my head, so its not like i would miss a little bit of hair, maybe id lose some other body hair too which would be helpful.

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
thats what i was thinking, mainly because of my inexperience, no matter what other people have been doing, it didnt feel right to me, glad i asked.

Ive seen some cycles with supps in them that Cycle Therapy doesnt have, and with some ammounts of the things CT does have, but in higher quantity, is this something i should be worried about?

what other supps should i be looking into? ive seen people talk about male pattern baldness and the likelihood of hairloss with EPI / Havoc, should i be worried about that? my father is bald, lol.

on the brighter side of my genetics, i do shave my head, so its not like i would miss a little bit of hair, maybe id lose some other body hair too which would be helpful.
unfortunately you will gain body hair...not lose it...but u may get lucky and have no increase

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
Does anyone have any input on the dosing of EPI? im very interested in this "pulsing" technique i read in another thread, would anyone recommend that / care to provide a sheduel based on each day / week?

info seems scarce on the internet for EPI, i just want to be sure i do this correctly.

I also need PCT, as i dont know what exactly i need, or what dosages to take them, people are using different stuff it seems for EPI, and in some cases, nothing at all and no PCT.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
hey bro, i understand you are doing your research carefully and want to know exactly what you are doing before you go and start messing with your body and such but start searching this forum and you can find many of your answers in one spot. i started a thread a couple of days ago and it has some good info about epi and how it should be dosed and an idea of what should be run for post cycle. check it out here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62043-superdrol-epistane-cycle.html

but start using that search button!

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
hey bro, i understand you are doing your research carefully and want to know exactly what you are doing before you go and start messing with your body and such but start searching this forum and you can find many of your answers in one spot. i started a thread a couple of days ago and it has some good info about epi and how it should be dosed and an idea of what should be run for post cycle. check it out here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62043-superdrol-epistane-cycle.html

but start using that search button!

thanks man, any info is appreciated, its just that when i search around here and other places the info isnt exactly uniform, there is alot of different cycle lengths and dosages, and different products for PCT, and i dont exactly see reasons for one over the other.

ive been looking at stuff off and on today, and ive gotten everything almost ready, i just need to make sure im using the right products and for the right reasons (im more confused when it comes to PCT / what to run during my cycle for support)

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
Alright, ill be doing this:

EPI: w/ cycle support throughout cycle + PCT
week1: 20mg
week2: 20mg
week3: 30mg
week4: 30mg
week5: 30mg
week6: 30mg

post cycle therapy:

week1: Nolva 40mg
week2: Nolva 20mg
week3: Nolva 20mg
week4: Nolva 10mg

does that sound alright?

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
Should i add Lean Xtreme to my PCT? from what ive read people do that, would it be necessary with running EPI?

redvision

redvision

Awards
Alright, ill be doing this:

EPI: w/ cycle support throughout cycle + post cycle therapy
week5: 30mg
week6: 30mg

post cycle therapy:

week1: Nolva 40mg
week2: Nolva 20mg
week3: Nolva 20mg
week4: Nolva 10mg

does that sound alright?

Should i add Lean Xtreme to my post cycle therapy? from what ive read people do that, would it be necessary with running EPI?
Sorry to come in so late buddy, just read your PM tonight...

The cycle you've planned is solid, but being your first PH cycle, a 6-weeker is a bit long IMO... I really think you'd be better going that way:

If you decide to stick with a 6-week cycle, feel free to bump the dosage to 40mg in the last 2 weeks if needed, but ONLY IF NEEDED! If the gains keep coming at 30mg, don't increase it! More isn't better with designer steroids...

While taking epi AND during PCT, you NEED to run some supplements to protect your system. Those are:

Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
Milk Thistle 1000 mg
NAC 1200 mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
Saw Palmetto 300 mg

*Dosages are Everyday (ED) Dosage!

You should look into ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS CYCLE SUPPORT, as it contains all those ingredients for a great price.

You should also Preload Hawthorn Berry and Milk Thistle for 2 weeks before the cycle.

As for your PCT, I'd definitely add a cortisol blocker (Lean Xtreme or Retain) along with the Nolva.

Everything else looks great, best of luck to you

Red