Best bloat/estrogen control during cycle.

Best bloat/estrogen contol on Cycle

• Aromasin (Exemestane)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Femera (Letrozole)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Armidex (Anastrozol)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Nolvadex (Tamoxifene Citrate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify your opinion)

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
ShapeUP

ShapeUP

Awards
Which of these do you think is best for controlling bloat on a cycle of anabolic steroids.

(Potentially a 12 week Test E cycle:food: )

Sorry if this is already on here, just didn't feel like searching for once. (Pretty much all I do is search and never post)

:head:

ShapeUP

ShapeUP

Awards
Seems like Glenihan and Ubi both say Aromasin...:)

So it will be....

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
Seems like Glenihan and Ubi both say Aromasin...:)

So it will be....
If you are running test and are not doing any other orals have you considered adding epi/havoc for E control?

If you go with an AI, I remember reading that type 2 AI's (letro or arimidex) are better whilst on cycle whilst type 1 are better during PCT

ShapeUP

ShapeUP

Awards
If you are running test and are not doing any other orals have you considered adding epi/havoc for E control?
I haven't read that. I just read the differences,

This is from a post on this board by boti420.

"Aromasin works a little differently than the above mentioned AIs. It works not by stopping estrogen production but instead it deactivated the binding enzyme that allows estrogen to bind, therefore the level of estrogen remains mostly unaffected in your body, but it pretty much becomes ineffective, except for some functions such as keeping your lipid levels stable, unlike the other AI's that screw up your cholesterol. There is also no rebound effect."

He also suggests it is TOO strong for newbies, but at low doses eod I should be fine. If needed I can up the dose a lil'.

As far as the epi/havoc, I may finish up the cycle with one of those, but because by that time I should be used to the test and may want to solidify some gains, but I'm not sure..I think just the test and a solid PCT followed by the NHA stack or MassFX Hyperdrol2 and I should be fine.. I don't really want to run an oral during this cycle, I want to see how I do with just test and diet...and and AI. that is my thoughts anyways.