In the end, what did you get fof your money?

Whats your experience?

• Gyno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hair loss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
In the end, what did you get for your money?

After your PH/ anabolic steroids cycle/s, have you experienced any other side effects?

1) Gyno
2) Negative sexual implications, ED , Loss of drive.
3) Hair loss
4) Lack of motivation
5) All of the above
6) liver problems (forgot to include)

If nothing then dont enter an answer. Any additional problems to be posted in text. If you have one or two of the ailments, vote for the worst.

Last edited:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Personally...None of the above...I've had great experiences with all of my designer use.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Pimping aint easy, being a street endo is tough.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well being hospitalized with Liver problems was the worst for me. At least there was some good food in the hospital, and I got to go off my diet and eat carbs constantly!

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Libido was low through last few days of SD cycle and during pct, but that could have been from the ATD.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Well being hospitalized with Liver problems was the worst for me. At least there was some good food in the hospital, and I got to go off my diet and eat carbs constantly!
Damnit i shoulda included liver in the poll, oh well, anyone with said issue hopefully reports it anyway.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Big muscles that I have to lug around everywhere. And the pain in the a** it is constantly telling hot chicks I'm married and leave me alone. No bad sides.

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
about same for me good gains minor sides .temp ball shrinkage some headaches acne typical sides.:frustrate very little agression.

SHADOW2492

Awards
After your PH/ anabolic steroids cycle/s, have you experienced any other side effects?

1) Gyno
2) Negative sexual implications, ED , Loss of drive.
3) Hair loss
4) Lack of motivation
5) All of the above
6) liver problems (forgot to include)

If nothing then dont enter an answer. Any additional problems to be posted in text. If you have one or two of the ailments, vote for the worst.
You actually dont give us anything positive to remark on so I cannot vote here... as many will be in the same boat as me I expect a few more replies such as the one I have made.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Yeah, what's this poll even doing in the steroid forum? Why don't you just scold everyone who chooses to use steroids. Doesn't your poll do that in so many words? It seems somewhat biased.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
You actually dont give us anything positive to remark on so I cannot vote here... as many will be in the same boat as me I expect a few more replies such as the one I have made.
If nothing then dont enter an answer.
I dont care about your gains, im thinking about how many people fvck themselves up with the obsession of being bigger. Ive been there i AM there, pun intended. How far will we go to add another inch, how much is enough is this obtainable.
just seeing how many peolpe have problems from using artificial hormones. Have you ever seen how many guys are on ED drugs and hormone replacement before age 35, i dont know if its from natural causes or from over use / abuse. Ill admit my poll was poorly thought out, in terms of goals and options.

Status
Not open for further replies.