Methylvol playing with my libido....

mikes2k

Awards
It hasn't even been a week of starting the cycle and I've been feeling some side effects. I feel a little dizzy sometimes and its playing with my sex drive also. I want to stop the cycle and switch to a test booster. Anyone have any recommendations I can go out and buy today?

Thanks

drdeadlift

Awards
Methylvol is a very harsh steroid. Its great for strength and size though. I wouldn't go over 2 per day and I'd take some liver support at the very least if you're going to continue on it.

mikes2k

Awards
Im just going to stop taking it. I don't want the effects to get worse. Im gonna go get a blood test tommrow

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
Dizzy? ****, maybe hypo...up the carbs - that sucker you got there is Superdrol as stated above.

abesanity

Awards
It hasn't even been a week of starting the cycle and I've been feeling some side effects. I feel a little dizzy sometimes and its playing with my sex drive also. I want to stop the cycle and switch to a test booster. Anyone have any recommendations I can go out and buy today?

Thanks
i have not felt dizzy, but im on my last week of superdrol (methyl-drol to be exact) and i have just noticed it playing with my sex drive a bit.

are you looking for tribulus? if so i recommend blue-up.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I am assuming that you dont have a proper PCT lined up?:frustrate

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
If it feels so bad then I say quit. But if it's just the fact that you're worried about it getting worse I'd say up the carbs. As stated above. When on SD I like to get a lot of oats in the morning...AND I ate pasta twice a day. Didn't gain much fat. The SD really takes care of that. And the more carbs I ate, the better I felt. If it's not too bad right now I would try that. And it seems from what's stated in your poste that you don't know too much about PCT. As you are asking a good test booster. Since you haven't taken much nolva probably isn't necessary. A problem often times with superdrol I've read is delayed gyno. You're probably ok because you just started. If the cycle has only been a few days you probably don't need anything. If you really want to though I would get on some novedex XT, Inhibit E, etc. Whatever you can get a hold of easily. Since it seems you're in a rush. But if it's only been a few days, I doubt your test is that low. Expect your libido to get low on SD though. Are you taking all of your support supps?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
definetlty up your carbs!!!!....must be why your dizzy. Superdrol (and clones) and carb monsters!!...so up the carbs for sure.
As for the sex drive, that comes with the territory man. If you werent aware of it, you really shouldnt be doing it. Im not trying to sound negative at all, sorry if it comes across like that, but it is a serious compound and people should really be aware of what they are taking and all known sides. Even a week into it, id still do a week-weekand a half PCT using a serm, and quality test booster. The sex drive will come back but like i said, its part of the ph game. Superdrol was really suppressive to me when i used it.