My Tamox Is MIA
- 03-23-2007, 12:30 AM
My Tamox Is MIA
Just placed my first ever order from a research chemical site and I think its a reputable one (since from what I read they used to be a sponsor... and I dont think I'm allowed to write anything else about them here).
I ordered clen, t3 and tamox. The box came today and it only had the clen and t3 in it, no tamox in sight. I emailed them, but I also had emailed them last week asking a non-related question and they never got back to me. I only emailed about 6 hours ago, so I guess no need to worry yet.
Has this happened to anyone else? Maybe they sent it out in 2 packages? Perhaps backorder? I just thought if there was a backorder or something they would email me about it.
They definitely charged me for all 3 products; theyre on the receipt.... I guess I'm just looking for someone to respond and say it'll be ok because I was nervous about ordering this kinda stuff online in the first place.
- 03-23-2007, 01:01 AM
- 03-23-2007, 01:44 AM
03-23-2007, 09:07 AM
03-23-2007, 11:06 AM
03-23-2007, 11:35 AM
03-23-2007, 02:04 PM
I posted over at their forum and the admin PMed me and is taking care of my issue. Thanks everyone for the replies and suggestions!
update: it was just slightly backordered but is shipping monday... excellent customer support!
Similar Forum Threads
- By KingMeso in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2008, 02:33 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2003, 11:54 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2003, 06:46 PM
- By labrad in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 04-24-2003, 04:21 PM
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2003, 01:33 PM