Abscess??

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
have this red spot heading down from delt to my bicep now.. my last injection was on monday into my left delt.. its like 3.5 to 4 inches from where i pinned myself.. it is hot too. the rest of my arm isnt, just where its red the temp is different. i do not feel sick or anything though, its weird.. it has a burning feeling where its warm. i used a 5/8" needle for my last injection, as well as my 1st injection last friday, and that one was fine. wtf is going on with this..

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
well you probably do have a abcess need antibiotics&if it iss not to large that may help.but if it gets to big it will need to to be lanced and packed w/gauze. hope it isnt to bad. they can get painful

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
well tomorrow will be the 4th day.. if it isnt an abscess, how long does it usually take to go away?? if it is, when will it become amazaingly painful?

tek

Awards
well tomorrow will be the 4th day.. if it isnt an abscess, how long does it usually take to go away?? if it is, when will it become amazaingly painful?

does it look pusey ?? like bloody lookin. if so i would think its an abcess. might wanna head to the DR. and get it checked out just incase. could turn into a big deal if left untreated.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
it doesnt look Pusey at all. i took some tylenol, iced it for 20 min, then just put antibiotic cream on and its feeling a little better

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Dood, don't **** around here, just go see your DR. try listening :)

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
just keep a close eye on this closly ,sometimes its just a knot caused by needle movement. how well you sanitize &also the purity of the actual chem itself. if it does get more and more tender then it would be wise to head to the docs

tek

Awards
i had a abcess on my check. it started off ass a small bump in my mouth and slow grow. it was crazy. i kept putting it off for quite a time. and then you broke the skin an had a gumball size on my check. it was pretty nasty. endend up going to the hospital and they had to cut it/goth. **** sucks. better now then later bro. my .2cents =[ i got a nasty scare from it.

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
Apply heat and try to do hydro theropy ( spray warm water on the area or take lots of warm baths) I hope it gets better

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Do have a fever? If not then I would say it is not an infection. If you do have a fever then go to the Dr.
There may or may not be puss, depending on how soon you caught this.
Is this a new inject site?
When I did my lat for the first time it stayed red and swollen for 7 days. The heat might be from not injecting deep enough or some of the oil coming back up between the skin and muscle.
Do warm compresses for couple days and see how you feel after that. I am betting you have nothing to worry about.

tek

Awards
Do have a fever? If not then I would say it is not an infection. If you do have a fever then go to the Dr.
There may or may not be puss, depending on how soon you caught this.
Is this a new inject site?
When I did my lat for the first time it stayed red and swollen for 7 days. The heat might be from not injecting deep enough or some of the oil coming back up between the skin and muscle.
Do warm compresses for couple days and see how you feel after that. I am betting you have nothing to worry about.
when i had that **** on my face. i ran no TEMP,etc...

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
Yes not all abcess do you run fevers. Some will encapsulate and there for no fever.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i had bad luck last year a couple abcess's all were my last injects...... my right bicep i had a serile abcess in wich its encapsulated and the puss is a cream color , one was the toughsest to get rid of[my quad] now i didnt have a fever since i had already started 1500mg/day of keflex when i first suspecte that i had an abcessafter i drained 13 ml of cream colored gooey ****. i drained them one by one, my quad i had to drain every 3-4 days[5x]. again i dont think anybody shoul try what i did,but if theres no fever and the muscle doesnt ache after a wk. id say you just injected to shallow or harsh gear.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i know for a fact that the gear is 100% legit because i know my sources... im sure i just injected too shallow.. next time i hit delts im going to go with 1"

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i know for a fact that the gear is 100% legit because i know my sources... im sure i just injected too shallow.. next time i hit delts im going to go with 1"
i always use a 1" 25g in delts !

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah i used that for tricep today, worked good

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Injury / Rehab 5
Anabolics 31
AntM1564 Anabolics 21
Fit4LifeMike Pro Bodybuilding 3
Anabolics 3