My Epistane Log!

jaydesiel4651

Awards
This is the first anabolic ive ever run. im 4 days in so far with the first day at 10 mg and the next three at 20 mg's. Tomorow ill start 30 mg's. So far not to much to report, feel a bit harder and i feel like gyno is looking better but if anything its slight so far. Libido is up, mood is fine, energy is the same. Nothing to report in the gym so far, today is the first time i did squats in about a year due to a vertabre injury that i obtained a long time ago. did it short and simple today.

Atg squat- 135 x 15, 185 x 10,10,10
front squat- 135 x 10,10,9
leg extension- 150 x 8,8,8

first time ive done legs in a long time besides deadlifts. While going down on the squats it was very painfull in my hamstrings, i took 20 mg's about an hour preworkout that could have had something to do with it. but good workout overall and my back was fine.

jaydesiel4651

Awards
today is day 5. gyno looks less puffy this morning. legs are sore as hell, dont have a workout planned for today.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals for the cycle bulking, cutting or just gyno reduction?

jaydesiel4651

Awards
What are your goals for the cycle bulking, cutting or just gyno reduction?
my goals are going to be to gain 10-15 lbs of retainable muscle, make my gyno better and, maintain or lose some fat. my cycle plan currently is looking something like this but may change.

week 1- 20 mg epistane
week 2- 30 mg epistane
week 3- 30 mg epistane
week 4- days 1,2,3- 100 mgs torm, days 4,5,6,7- 90 mg
week 5- days 1.2.3- 60 mgs torm, days 4,5,6,7- 30 mg torm
week 6- 30 mg epistane
week 7- 30 mg epistane
week 8- 30 or 40 mg epistane
week 9- torm @ 120 mgs, R reloaded @ 1 cap, retain @ 3 caps
week 10- torm @ 90 mg, R reloaded @ 2 caps, retain @ 3 caps
week 11- torm @ 60 mgs, R reloaded @ 2 caps, retain @ 2 caps
week 12- torm @ 30 mgs, R reloaded @ 1 cap, retain @ 1 cap

Also will run maca and longjack, with the possible addition of activate.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
my goals are going to be to gain 10-15 lbs of retainable muscle, make my gyno better and, maintain or lose some fat. my cycle plan currently is looking something like this but may change.

week 1- 20 mg epistane
week 2- 30 mg epistane
week 3- 30 mg epistane
week 6- 30 mg epistane
week 7- 30 mg epistane

Any suuport supps?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm in!
agree with zbt, where's the support supps?

jaydesiel4651

Awards
for support supps ill be taking milk thistle and i got a product called maximum liver cleanse, at the local supplement store i worked at for like $5 it contains

vit c- 120 mg
selenium- 100 mcg
milk thistle 80 % silymarin- 215 mg
jerusalm artichoke- 200 mg
N-acetyl cystine- 200 mg
dandelion root extract- 100 mg
schizandra- 100 mg
l-glutathione- 25 mg
and support blend (peppermint leaf, ginger root, frapfruit bioflavonoids complex) 20 mg

im also thinking of throwing in some na-r-ala

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how many of those do you have to take a day?

jaydesiel4651

Awards
today im gonna work out chest im on my 6th day so i hope so see some improvement. my last chest day was not that great since i had just come off a vacation.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck to you!

jaydesiel4651

Awards

week 1- 20 mg epistane
week 2- 30 mg epistane
week 3- 30 mg epistane
week 6- 30 mg epistane
week 7- 30 mg epistane

wow i totally forgot a huge part of this while writing this out....ill be adding mega-zol for the second half of the cycle. and im thinking of extending it to 4 weeks for the second half depending on how i feel. ill probably run it at 150 mgs.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
for support supps ill be taking milk thistle and i got a product called maximum liver cleanse, at the local supplement store i worked at for like $5 it contains

vit c- 120 mg
selenium- 100 mcg
milk thistle 80 % silymarin- 215 mg
jerusalm artichoke- 200 mg
N-acetyl cystine- 200 mg
dandelion root extract- 100 mg
schizandra- 100 mg
l-glutathione- 25 mg
and support blend (peppermint leaf, ginger root, frapfruit bioflavonoids complex) 20 mg

im also thinking of throwing in some na-r-ala
Get the na-r-ala that stuff has so many studies backing it.Great supp for support/liver/blood glucose/anti oxidant,....

jaydesiel4651

Awards
DAY 6

Chest/shoulder/tri

bb bench- 225 x 6,6, 245 x 2
incline db bench- 85's x 5, 80's x 5, 80's x 6?
db flys- 40's x 10(good stretch)
seated military- 155 x 5, 145 x 5, 135 x 6
seated db- 60's x 6
side laterals- 25's x 12,11
cg bench- 155 x 8,7,6
tri pushdown- 95 x 8,7,......drop set 95 x 6 to 75 x 5

pretty dissapointed with this workout no strength increase on anything. military presses were sub par. even with the diet ive ate over the last week i should hav gotten stronger. I did however have some redicoulos pumps, and i felt energized (probably due to the 2 stim x's i popped. Id also like to note that this is a new split im following, im doing a push pull routine so i can hit each bodypart 2 times a week instead of one for the cycle.

jaydesiel4651

Awards
Get the na-r-ala that stuff has so many studies backing it.Great supp for support/liver/blood glucose/anti oxidant,....
will do so right now, ill take it over the 2 week pct for the first half and for the second pct, along with the other support product i have

jaydesiel4651

Awards
Its been one week since ive been on so im going to do a one week review.

POSITIVE SIDES-
*gained 5 lbs
*more agression
*libido is way up
*gyno appears smaller but nothing huge if anything
*several places on my body appear leaner and more vascular.(new veins)
*amazing pumps

NEGATIVE SIDES-
*acne on shoulders and face

SO far im pretty happy, id just like to see some strength gains soon, and since i just bumped the dose up to 30 mgs i probably will soon.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ill bet that 30mg will make all the difference.good luck!

jaydesiel4651

Awards
Ill bet that 30mg will make all the difference.good luck!
hopefully....the weight gain i got was probably because when i started the cycle i had just gotten abck from a vacataion where i lost a few lbs

jaydesiel4651

Awards
Back/bicep workout

rack deadlift- 315 x 6, 365 x 4, 405 x 2
bb rows- 185 x 10, 195 x 8,7
hammer pulldown- 180 x 8,8,8

hammer strength curl- 90 x 10,9,6
db hammer curl- 40's x 10,8,7

pretty good workout. that was the first time ive done rack deads in over a year. I did them with two benches that were a couple inches lower then my knee. bb rows felt light, and i was deff stronger on those. great pump in back and bis, but i felt very lethargic through this workout.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its been one week since ive been on so im going to do a one week review.

POSITIVE SIDES-
*gained 5 lbs
*more agression
*libido is way up
*gyno appears smaller but nothing huge if anything
*several places on my body appear leaner and more vascular.(new veins)
*amazing pumps

NEGATIVE SIDES-
*acne on shoulders and face

SO far im pretty happy, id just like to see some strength gains soon, and since i just bumped the dose up to 30 mgs i probably will soon.
Awsome feedback bro

jaydesiel4651

Awards
DAY 8

I feel pretty good today...lidbido is higher then ever....workout tomorrow....some more acne/agression

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I've read that Havoc (correct me if I'm wrong, but same as Epistane), leads to some fairly noticeable back pumps. If you don't already, I'd get my hands on some Taurine in case you get the pumps. Good log, I hope you reach your goals bro.

Since your strength will probably increase unnaturally, you may want to get some joint support going as you'll probably be lifting to your max, which may be more than your joints/connective tissue can handle for an extended duration. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I just want to spit some "FYIs" and I hope you don't hurt yourself! I take joint support (Universal Animals FLEX joint support packets) daily.

Good luck!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I've read that Havoc (correct me if I'm wrong, but same as Epistane), leads to some fairly noticeable back pumps. If you don't already, I'd get my hands on some Taurine in case you get the pumps. Good log, I hope you reach your goals bro.

Since your strength will probably increase unnaturally, you may want to get some joint support going as you'll probably be lifting to your max, which may be more than your joints/connective tissue can handle for an extended duration. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I just want to spit some "FYIs" and I hope you don't hurt yourself! I take joint support (Universal Animals FLEX joint support packets) daily.

Good luck!

I havent heard back pumps from a few friends that have tried it, but they do hurt like a bi*ch...sd killed my back.
Cissus for the joints is a must for me now on any ph, animal flex is a quality product too ....

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got back pumps while on havoc.....

so they are possible! ;)

jaydesiel4651

Awards
im sure i got some taurine laying around somewhere...so far no backpumps....ive also been taking 2-3 grams of bulk cissis for about 3 weeks

jaydesiel4651

Awards
DAY 9

woke up at 189 this morning...started at 180 so im up some weight. Like i mentioned i was 185 before a vacation and came back 180 probably due to the long day in airport, so that gain was expected... ill be doing chest again today. i did it 3 days ago but i think im good to go again...im hoping for atleast some strength gains.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i'm getting back pumps too but nothing compared to how superdrol is

jaydesiel4651

Awards
DAY 9

chest workout

falt bench- 225 x 8 (2 rep pr) 235 x 4
incline db- 90 x 3, 85's x 6,5
decline bb- 185 x 9,6,7

i finished with a few fly movements also. tiny increase in strength....only on the first set though... rest of workout was not good and lower then usual...im dissapointed so far, but im defineatly looking a bit bigger. hope next workout has some explosive strength or something. also ive been very pissed of lately, not normal for me.

jaydesiel4651

Awards
DAY 10

not to much to report....about to go to the gym and do a back workout. I took 2 stim x, and 4 mg of yohimbine about 3 hrs ago and fell pretty good right now...stims always give me a warm happy feeling in my stomach...especially yohimbine. Also today i noticed some veins were popping out a little bit, which is unsual for me. looking foward to this workout.

jaydesiel4651

Awards
Back workout

deadlift- 225 x 5, 315 x 6,5,4
bb rows- 200 x 8,8,7
pullups superset with pulldowns- 6, 140 x 8.....5, 120 x 8
reverse pec dec- 120 x 10,8

pretty solid workout. weights were up on bb rows again.. i felt the back lower back pumps a bit more then i usually do today, but nothing to big. no crazy strength gains so far., but my rows seem to be getting stronger. only negative side so far is some acne, which is just a bit more then i usually have. libido has been crazy high...higher then ever actually. I hope that lasts the rest of this cycle.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Back workout

deadlift- 225 x 5, 315 x 6,5,4
bb rows- 200 x 8,8,7
pullups superset with pulldowns- 6, 140 x 8.....5, 120 x 8
reverse pec dec- 120 x 10,8

pretty solid workout. weights were up on bb rows again.. i felt the back lower back pumps a bit more then i usually do today, but nothing to big. no crazy strength gains so far., but my rows seem to be getting stronger. only negative side so far is some acne, which is just a bit more then i usually have. libido has been crazy high...higher then ever actually. I hope that lasts the rest of this cycle.

i think you can up the volume a little

you may already know but reverse pec-deck is actually rear deltoids (shoulders)...i personal train and its a common misconception

jaydesiel4651

Awards
i think you can up the volume a little

you may already know but reverse pec-deck is actually rear deltoids (shoulders)...i personal train and its a common misconception
i might up the volume a bit....im starting to think epi is making me lethargic in the gym..i just dont want to be there anymore...also i just like to do my rear delts on back day

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i might up the volume a bit....im starting to think epi is making me lethargic in the gym..i just dont want to be there anymore...also i just like to do my rear delts on back day
hmm could be...i havent noticed any yet at 40mg...bumping to 50mg soon....

yea no prob with that...im actually gonna do rear & side delts with back and front delts with chest soon when i cut down to a 4 day split

jaydesiel4651

Awards
thats actually the first day i did rear delts with back, im trying new things for shoulder because no matter what i do they wont grow. i have very low rounded shoulders, and my rear delts are almost non-existant.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
thats actually the first day i did rear delts with back, im trying new things for shoulder because no matter what i do they wont grow. i have very low rounded shoulders, and my rear delts are almost non-existant.
my shoulders and traps are wayyyyyyyy bigger than everything else it looks pretty funny actually....i do back monday and shoulders thursday

middle back...3 exercises....8 sets total
lower back....2 exercises....6 sets total (*always 4 deadlift)
lats..............3 exercises....8 sets total

front shoulders...2 presses..1 front raise...8 sets total
side shoulders....2 exercises...................6 sets total
rear shoulders....2 exercises...................6 sets total
always end with 2 sets of upright rows
2 sets of shrugs (used to be 4 but they got too big!)

now thats volume

jaydesiel4651

Awards
Shoulder workout with some light tri work

bb military press- 135 x 8, 155 x 8, 175 x 6
push press- 135 x 8, 185 x 8, 205 x 6
db press- 80's x 3 (someone messed my set up) 70's x 8(felt bad after last set)
reverse grip bench- 175 x 8,7,6

I finished with a few sidelaterals nothing different really. i had fun in the gym today and had good energy. Militarys werent really up much if at all, but i did feel my form was tighter and i was going lower then usual. Pushpress however was up a good 10 and it felt pretty nice. still not getting any huge gains, but i had a nice little boost today.

jaydesiel4651

Awards
DAY 12

today is an off day....so far shutdown appeares to be minimal, boys havent shrunk much if at all....libido is higher than its ever been in my life. im pretty sure my gyno is looking better, my nips dont look as puffy as usual. Weight has gone down a few lbs actually, which isnt suprizing consdering i gained like 8-10 lbs in a week. how long should it be before i start getting huge strength gains?

jaydesiel4651

Awards
DAY 13

bicep workout

bb curls- 95 x 10,10.....100 x 10, 115 x 6
db hammer curls- 50's x 10, 45's x 10, 40's x 10
Alt db curls- 40's x 8, 35's x 12, 40's x 10?
hammer strength bicep curl- 90 x 6,5

pretty strong workout, great pump, strength was up a small bit. IT was weird though, i would do a set that felt heavy, do another lighter set that felt like i could do it forever, then when returning to original weight i did more reps. hammer strength was weaker then usual, but its usually done earlier in the routine. on a side note i woke up today at 186 lbs which isn't good.

jaydesiel4651

Awards
i also decided last night to bump it to 40 mg for the last 8 days. then my 2 week pct followed by another cycle

jaydesiel4651

Awards
DAY 14

chest workout

flat bench- 245 x 7, 275 x 1, 235 x 4
incline db- 90's x 3, 80's x 8,6
cg incline bench- 175 x 6, 165 x 6,5

finished off with a negative and some burnouts...i was amazed by my strength on flat bench today, for the first time in two weeks i had a noticable increase in strength. also i experienced some back pumps today, probably due to bumping up to 40 mg's, i feel that is the right dosage for me. ill do a 2 week mini review a bit later.

jaydesiel4651

Awards
Day 15

back workout
bb rows- 225 x 6,5, 185 x 12
cable row- 170 x 10, 180 x 10,8
shrugs- 315 x 12,12,8

solid workout.. rows felt pretty strong, shrugs felt ****ty, i havent done them in a while. the pumps were crazy, especaily in my forearms, it made it hard to grip the shrugs.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see that 40mg seems to be your sweet spot!Nice log and congrats on the shrinking gyno!:thumbsup:

I also have trouble with grip (in my home gym all I have are the chrome O bars) so I resort to using straps on most every heavy pulling movement.Good luck with the rest of your run!

jaydesiel4651

Awards
Glad to see that 40mg seems to be your sweet spot!Nice log and congrats on the shrinking gyno!:thumbsup:

I also have trouble with grip (in my home gym all I have are the chrome O bars) so I resort to using straps on most every heavy pulling movement.Good luck with the rest of your run!
yeah i think im just gonna finish it out 4 more weeks at 40 mg, instead of my original 3 on 2 off 4 on, and if felt more like my grip was off from the forearm pumps......it was weird thats not usually a problem for me.

jaydesiel4651

Awards
16 day review

ive been on epi for 16 days so far. heres the sides

POSITIVE:
*gained 4 lbs
*added about 20 lbs to bench and rows
*libido was way up first 2 weeks but has leveled at average
*much harder muscles
*slight increase in vascuarity.
*i think my gyno is a bit better, barely though.
*hungry all the time (no matter what)

NEGATIVE:
*tired in the gym
*got 1 or two cases of back pumps that werent to bad but noticable.