Super Baby????

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a wierd question. My son is 5 months old and he is over 22lbs and 33" long. He has been crawling since 4 months old and is now standing. He has teeth coming in and a full head of hair. He is also very very strong. Ok the point i`m getting at is that he looks, acts and has the abilities of a baby much older than him. NO ONE can believe he is only 5 months.
Ok heres the "wierd" question....... I was on cycle at the time he was conceved and had been on many cycles before that. Is there ANY chance that my steroid use has been passed down to my son some how? I dont think thats possible but thought i would ask.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
no. if anything your steroid use would weaken the gene pool due to the fun shutdown side effects. your kid could just be..... *dun dun dun!* really healthy.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... I was on cycle at the time he was conceved and had been on many cycles before that. Is there ANY chance that my steroid use has been passed down to my son some how? ...
Genetically, no chance at all. However, if your wife conceived while you were heavily suppressed and your sperm count was extremely low, like on cycle, then you gotta figure that was some best of the best sperm that made it under those conditions! I mean like special forcers sperm to do something like that man. Know what I mean? Against all odds basically.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Genetically, no chance at all. However, if your wife conceived while you were heavily suppressed and your sperm count was extremely low, like on cycle, then you gotta figure that was some best of the best sperm that made it under those conditions! I mean like special forcers sperm to do something like that man. Know what I mean? Against all odds basically.
WORD!!! thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolic66 General Chat 18
PhantomReaper General Chat 13
S Anabolics 5
K Anabolics 9
joeymutz General Chat 10