How to "pulse" orals - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 9

How to "pulse" orals

Page 9 of 106 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyJ View Post
    What do you think about ending this w/ Leviathan & ZMA's for a light post cycle therapy? I know pulsing you shouldn't need a post cycle therapy, but just for good measures. Maybe that is overkill.

I just started a 6 week Furaguno/Methyl Masterdrol 4x week pulse cycle. Here is what I have outlined:

4x week/ workout days- MMdrol
    1- 10mg,20mg,20mg,30mg
    2- 30mg x 4
    3- 30mg x 4
    4- 30mg,30mg,40mg,40mg
    5- 40mg x 4
    6- 40mg x 4

ED for the first 4 weeks- Furaguno 99mg

3x week/ off days- 6-OXO

Support Supps:
    AI Life Support
    Flax Seed Oil
    Double protein intake- added Goat Protein
    EFX Kre-Akalyn
    EFX Nytric
    Multi Vitamins
    Taurine- for pumps
    No, that looks good. Overkill is OK in PCT (as long as no Nolva is involved, lol)

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Cool I really appericate the help Dr.D. I think i am going with this. HDx2 is awesome I logged it @ DA and strength was insane.

I thought LMG was more androgenic just had to make 100% sure.

Thanks D!

What kind of mass gains do u think I could make. I am 6'4 235lbs hard to fill out lol. Cals will be sky high prob around 7000. I am hoping for at least 10lbs.
    Oh yeah, 10lbs is the norm. You look thick in your av UNC, I wouldn't guess you were 6'4"! I haven't been to DA lately so sorry I missed your HD log. Glad you liked it though!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

what days did you take yours on crunch? was it just work out or consecutive
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Oh yeah, 10lbs is the norm. You look thick in your av UNC, I wouldn't guess you were 6'4"! I haven't been to DA lately so sorry I missed your HD log. Glad you liked it though!
    Everyone says that, maybe its stuck in my head that I am still that skinny kid lol. I logged it at AX too. Awesome stuff U guys keep up the great work over there. Looking forward to trying out some 3-AD too.
  5. 1HP

Yeah, I think so. I have tried Havoc the last 2 wks but not on a pulse. It would best be applied as the pre-w/o dose of a double methyl pulse stack IMO, then using something like dbol or superdrol post-w/o.

How's the Havoc treating you? Can you comment on differences from your personal experience with epistane? Or will that cause trouble. I'm just very curious to the differences between the 2 beside the theoretical blabla.

Thanks!!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

No, that looks good. Overkill is OK in post cycle therapy (as long as no Nolva is involved, lol)
    Thanks Dr.D.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.

Crunch what were ur gains?

I am really considering pulsing ErgoMax-LMG and Superdrol.
    Eight lbs came on very quickly, then slowed to about 11 total by the end of the cycle.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    what days did you take yours on crunch? was it just work out or consecutive
    I have a weird lifting schedule, but it works for me.

I lift on Tue, Wed, Thur, Sun. So I pulsed on Tue, Thur, and Sunday. Nothing on Wed.
  9. Board Supporter

LMG is way more androgenic! Big time. Superdrol is an almost pure anabolic. Not a stupid question, a lot of people don't know I think. HD2X is an awesome AI. It's something you could just live on IMO and utilizes multiple avenues to boost test. Perfect for daily use while pulsing actually. Half a dose (2 caps) would be economical and probably all you need.
    Hey doc- don't want to hijack here,.. but with the ~ 70/30 2-3n3/3-ene split, that makes about 3mg 3-ene in Ergo,.. What the hell IS 3-ene. I LOVE it,.. but at such small doses, to pack that much punch (becasue for me, Phera does absolutely nothing in the androgenic dept)....
    Any idea?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

crunch how should i pulse if i workout mon tues thurs friday?
  11. New Member

Is havoc androgenic?... I was thinking about changing up my upcoming cycle with some SD added with the havoc for a andro/anabolic combo how does this look?

wk1 pp (20,30,40)
    wk2 pp 40
    wk3 havoc 20/SD 20
    wk4 havoc 20/SD 20
    wk5 havoc 20/SD 20
    wk6 havoc 30/SD 20
    wk7 havoc 30/SD 20
    wk8 havoc 30/SD 20

Havoc before wo, SD after wo
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpnuts View Post
    Is havoc androgenic?... I was thinking about changing up my upcoming cycle with some superdrol added with the havoc for a andro/anabolic combo how does this look?

wk1 pp (20,30,40)
    wk2 pp 40
    wk3 havoc 20/superdrol 20
    wk4 havoc 20/SD 20
    wk5 havoc 20/SD 20
    wk6 havoc 30/SD 20
    wk7 havoc 30/SD 20
    wk8 havoc 30/SD 20

From what I have read I thought epistane was supposed to have an androgenic value of around 90-95 and a anabolic value of around 1200. If these are the true values, sometimes I get a little mixed up, it seems that it would be about as androgenic as test but extremely anabolic. I cant really find any sort of reliable values for superdrol, so I dont know what the AA ratio for superdrol would be. From what DR.D has said it is supposed to be primarilly an anabolic though. I notice much greater glucose storage from superdrol compared to epistane though. These new substances can sometimes be a little ambiguous because they are soooo new! I just dont have any idea which one is more androgenic, but from what the good Doc has said I would presume that epi is more androgenic.

If your looking at adding something more androgenic it seems that Phera or LMG would be the more sure bet, considering it appears that superdrol and epi are both highly anabolic. I dont know the exact mechanisms through which all of these substances exert their affects on the AR and that should also be taken into affect when planning a stack.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    How's the Havoc treating you? Can you comment on differences from your personal experience with epistane? Or will that cause trouble. I'm just very curious to the differences between the 2 beside the theoretical blabla.

Thanks!!
    Well, whether it causes trouble or not, I will give you my true comparative opinion. Of course it is only subjective, but it is nonetheless honest:

Strength - Havoc is equal to Epi in the strength department. I enjoyed steady strength gains. Each w/o showed improvement. This is the main thing I look for in a supp. I can put up with a lot of sides, as long as I am getting stronger!

Libido - With Havoc, libido was neutral at best. Epi definitely had a positive support in this area though. This is somewhat variable and depends on the person to a certain extent. For example, I have talked to some that claim Superdrol made them a beast in the bedroom, and others that say they barely thought about sex the whole time they were on, so I guess it's hard to say for certain until you try for yourself.

Mood - This category was dramatically different between Havoc and Epi. I was far more negative on Havoc. I was still focused in the gym and it certainly didn't hurt my training, but my mood was generally irritable and aggressive. Epi makes me focused too but has an exceptional anti-depressant effect with a great resilience to anger, even when provoked, so the contrast was striking in this particular area.

Sides - One side I got on Epi was acne. I had no joint problems, nosebleeds, bloat or gynecological concers with either. Havoc cause some acne too, but not until I reached my highest dose (50mg/d). There seems to be some stomach upset and sometimes headaches with Havoc, but it was not frequent and not bad, if that relationship even existed. Could have just been my allergies or something, so who knows. It was not bad enough to demonstrate a clear association.

Suppression - Not dramatic with Havoc, but certainly more and faster shutdown than with Epi. This may suggest that Havoc is slightly more androgenic mg/mg. I quit the cycle last Sunday (5 days ago now) and am showing rapid recovery though, so that's a plus, though I was only on about 2wks before I quit.

Gyno - Not sure. I didn't have gyno with Havoc when I started so I can't judge it's comparative effects. It certainly did not promote gyno or cause any soreness in that area.

Aesthetics - This was good. Just like strength, it was about equal to Epi. Vascularity was not quite as good, but fat loss, muscle density and overall physical appearance were roughly equal to Epi.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    Hey doc- don't want to hijack here,.. but with the ~ 70/30 2-3n3/3-ene split, that makes about 3mg 3-ene in Ergo,.. What the hell IS 3-ene. I LOVE it,.. but at such small doses, to pack that much punch (becasue for me, Phera does absolutely nothing in the androgenic dept)....
    Any idea?
    Just looking at the numbers, it is less anabolic and less androgenic than 2-ene in a relative sense (delta-1 > 2 > 3 > 4 in this series). Phera did not cause overt androgenic sides for me either, except for acne when I used more than 20-25mg. 3-ene is just a slightly altered version of the same basic compound, but seems to have a rep as the better libido enhancer but inferior anabolic of the two.
  15. New Member

Doc
    What would be your best guess as to what the heck methoxy TST is? seems like many people are using it at high dosages. I ran it w/ my havoc pulse and I am pleased with my results just don't know what to attribute the gains to TST
    thankyou
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpnuts View Post
    Is havoc androgenic?... I was thinking about changing up my upcoming cycle with some superdrol added with the havoc for a andro/anabolic combo how does this look?

wk1 pp (20,30,40)
    wk2 pp 40
    wk3 havoc 20/SD 20
    wk4 havoc 20/SD 20
    wk5 havoc 20/SD 20
    wk6 havoc 30/SD 20
    wk7 havoc 30/SD 20
    wk8 havoc 30/SD 20

Yes, haroldjg's advise is sound. Phera or LMG would be a great choice. Though I must say strength is great with Epi and Hav so they would be good pre-w/o choices too. Which is more androgenic? Well Havoc makes me more hostile, but that's not necessarily an androgenic side because Superdrol does that too and its a very mild androgen. For the record, Superdrol is about 10:600 androgenic/anabolic ratio. Epi starts to cause acne at 45mg and Havoc at about 50mg, so that may suggest androgenic effects are roughly equal or may favor Epi slightly, but shutdown occurs faster and stronger with Havoc which suggests it may be more androgenic, so I just can't say for certain. They are certainly very close to be fair and honest about it, as far as my subjective experience. Superdrol is perfect post-w/o with it's pronounced glycogenic advantage, so your plan looks tight as is or subbing Phera or LMG. Have a big carb shake post w/o!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by peece View Post
    Doc
    What would be your best guess as to what the heck methoxy TST is? seems like many people are using it at high dosages. I ran it w/ my havoc pulse and I am pleased with my results just don't know what to attribute the gains to TST
    thankyou
    Hey Peece! I still don't know what it is. If M-TRN is Methoxytrenbolone, I am guessing M-TST may be Methoxytestosterone. I will extract some caps next week and at least throw a sample on the IR to look for the 'triene' part of it. That would be easy to confirm. The nomenclature on the label suggests it contains a triene structure.
  18. New Member

you're the best thankyou
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

Hey Peece! I still don't know what it is. If M-TRN is Methoxytrenbolone, I am guessing M-TST may be Methoxytestosterone. I will extract some caps next week and at least throw a sample on the IR to look for the 'triene' part of it. That would be easy to confirm. The nomenclature on the label suggests it contains a triene structure.
    I too am very curious of the chemical composition of m-tst...
  20. Board Supporter

I must spread the love before I love you again,.. and again, and again

I tried to get this done a while ago (testing the TST) but things happened and I never got the mass spec
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    I have a weird lifting schedule, but it works for me.

I lift on Tue, Wed, Thur, Sun. So I pulsed on Tue, Thur, and Sunday. Nothing on Wed.
    Care to share your routine with us?

I need something new.

Thanks
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.

crunch how should i pulse if i workout mon tues thurs friday?
    Hmmm...maybe Dr D can chime in. I'm not sure if you could do it two days in a row then have a couple days off.

Dr D?? Would a Mon/Tues/Fri type pulse work for a four day/wk lifting schedule??
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Care to share your routine with us?

I need something new.

Thanks
    The reason for the odd schedule is that I compete in strongman comps. We practice events on Sundays and I want max rest before and after event days. Therefore the lifts on Tue/Wed/Thur. Tue is legs, Wed is chest/shldr/tri, and Thur is back/bi.
  24. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    I too am very curious of the chemical composition of m-tst...
    As am I.
    I ran 6 mg/d during my Havoc cycle (not pulsed). So I really don't know if it did anything. I have 3 more bottles and was thinking of doing a solo run of TST at 16mg/d but it seems kind of foolish without even knowing what it is..
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hill5673 View Post
    As am I.
    I ran 6 mg/d during my Havoc cycle (not pulsed). So I really don't know if it did anything. I have 3 more bottles and was thinking of doing a solo run of TST at 16mg/d but it seems kind of foolish without even knowing what it is..
    I was also thinking of doing a TST solo megadose. If you decide to do that you should post a log on it
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Hey Dr.D I have decided to go ahead with the Ergomax-LMG/Superdrol pulse cycle. Would it make any sense to push it out to 8 or so weeks?
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  184 lbs.

This is my favorite system (2 methyls or a methyl and non-methyl, plus an anti-cort and an AI):

ON day:
    1) Dose most androgenic methyl at approximately 2X amount (or non-methyl at 1X amount) ~1hrs pre-w/o.
    2) Dose cortisol antagonist at the very beginning of a 1hr w/o (or immediately after or both.)
    3) Dose most anabolic of the 2 methyls at approximately 1X amount (or non-methyl at 2X amount) ~1hr post-w/o.

OFF day:
    1) Dose cortisol antagonist in AM and mid to late afternoon (twice daily.)
    2) Dose "suicide" type AI at bedtime utilized a low to medium dose. If you're going to use a liver protectant, this would be the time to take it too.

Personally, I have never exceeded 40mg on Phera, so I can't say I'd recommend anything over that.
    Thx D! So, I would dose the total mg/day of pp pre-w/o and zol post workout only? Or dose both the pp/zol pre and post, just seperatly?

regarding a 3wk post cycle therapy, could i do a nolva 30/20/10, dhea 200/150/100/day to be safe or am i really just overthinking this?

pp @ 50-60mgs would be safe though? Thx again man.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    Hmmm...maybe Dr D can chime in. I'm not sure if you could do it two days in a row then have a couple days off.

Dr D?? Would a Mon/Tues/Fri type pulse work for a four day/wk lifting schedule??
    Yes Sir, as long as you follow the rest of the rules, it gives an even bigger bounce back, so that's fine. If you can get 2 consecutive off days also, even better!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Hey Dr.D I have decided to go ahead with the Ergomax-LMG/Superdrol pulse cycle. Would it make any sense to push it out to 8 or so weeks?
    Yeah, I gotcha in a PM about it at AX. 8-12wks is just right IMO. Once you know what your doing.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JZ7757 View Post
    Thx D! So, I would dose the total mg/day of pp pre-w/o and zol post workout only? Or dose both the pp/zol pre and post, just seperatly?

regarding a 3wk post cycle therapy, could i do a nolva 30/20/10, dhea 200/150/100/day to be safe or am i really just overthinking this?

pp @ 50-60mgs would be safe though? Thx again man.
    I have never exceeded 30-40mg PP that I can recall. Gyno became a concern and acne got bothersome over than so I can't suggest more that 40mg really (that's the max on PP for sure) but some can probably take more I'm sure.

I would probably start with 20-30mg PP pre and 150mg Zol post (immediate post with no 1hr delay) and go from there, increasing it in the next week or two if that wasn't doing it and if I could tolerate any more in the acne department.

Please log this or at least keep us posted if you do it. I'm interested how the Zol works in this system. I love it but get zero residual from it post cycle so maybe this would help it stick better or maybe not? Be interesting to see.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Yeah, I gotcha in a PM about it at AX. 8-12wks is just right IMO. Once you know what your doing.
    Great hopefully we can talk more about there in the PM's over there.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  184 lbs.

Acne wasnt that much of a problem on my previous pp cycles. Just a little on the back/shoulders.

I am def planning on doing it, starting next week. I have actually been debating on doing a log (dont see many pulse logs around). My only issue is that sometimes i get really busy with work and probably could not update daily, at the min every couple of days. I will most likely do one, or atleast let you guys know about the progress. thx again D!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

dr d so i workout mon, tues, thurs, fri, so it would be fine to pulse on mon, tues, friday?
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.

dr d so i workout mon, tues, thurs, fri, so it would be fine to pulse on mon, tues, friday?
    Sounds like it (not that I'm speaking for Dr D). You'd get two periods with two days off for the rebound, which may work well.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Yes, that's right, just not more that 4 dosing days a week and if you have 2 consecutive on days, try to get 2 consecutive off days too, if possible.
  36. New Member

Just looking at the numbers, it is less anabolic and less androgenic than 2-ene in a relative sense (delta-1 > 2 > 3 > 4 in this series). Phera did not cause overt androgenic sides for me either, except for acne when I used more than 20-25mg. 3-ene is just a slightly altered version of the same basic compound, but seems to have a rep as the better libido enhancer but inferior anabolic of the two.
    So for the record Doc, which one is the better anabolic PP or Ergo? I know they are mainly androgenic, but which of the two is better.

Because for a while I was under the impression PP was the better compound for strength and mass of the two, but this post has me rethinking everything.

I own both so any input would be appeciated. Thanks Again.
  37. New Member

Hey Dr. D

I'm interested in pulsing M-TST, and taking BAM and JW throughout the cycle.

I lift M-F and do cardio W-Sun. Would dosing M,T,Th,F be ok?

Dosing: 2 BAM ED
    3 JW ED

wk 1: 2mg TST
    2: 4mg TST
    3: 4mg TST
    4: 4mg TST
    5: 6mg TST
    6: 6mg TST
    7: 3 RR
    8: 2 RR
    9: 1 RR
    I've never taken TST before so I wanted to start slowly and see how I respond to it. Any comments are welcome-Thanks
  38. New Member

Hi,
    Would there be any benefit with mixing supps?
    Eg
    Dosing Mon Wed Fri with Havoc on Mon, PP on Wed and Sdrol on Friday?
    Your thoughts appreciated.
    Simon
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Yes, that's right, just not more that 4 dosing days a week and if you have 2 consecutive on days, try to get 2 consecutive off days too, if possible.
    would it be bad to pulse 4 days? and should i start at 20mg and move to 30mg. I have heard your doses can be larger but i don't think i would need to go over 30mg? tell me if that sounds right. say i am taking 30mg should i dose more of it before the workout or after
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

one more question is it necesary to use a test booster on the days off?

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to properly bridge two oral cycles?
    By JoeySon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 10:25 AM
  2. How to make CLEAR liquid oral versions?
    By PumpedUpBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 06:31 PM
  3. How to Make Anabolic Steroids Orally-Active
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 03:26 PM
  4. how to take 1-test oral
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 02:27 AM
  5. How To Make a Good-Tasting Oral Solution?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 02:02 AM