How to "pulse" orals - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

How to "pulse" orals

Page 8 of 106 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Yeah thats what I have heard from Dinoiii about SERM's.

Trenadrol: 17b-methoxy-trienbolone 30mg

Not sure about Methoxy-TRN.
    17b-methoxy is Supposed to be the same thing.
    "noone" really knows,.. or is at least to verify the real contents of M-TRN.
    Although Trenadrol/Mega-TRN, are labeled 17b-methoxy-trienbolone.

Although, 30mg dosing sounds a lot like it's 19norandrosta,4,9,diene,3,17di one, or nor-estra stuff.
    There different compounds, but their action is simular

2. Board Supporter

Ok- quick question on pulsing...

I've been looking into Havoc for a pulse (whats new right)

Would the effectivness of HAvoc be reduced when using following a dbol pulse? (since the modes of action are fairly simular, in respect to activating the ER)

thanks
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

DR. D Would it be silly to pulse on workout days (mon. wed. fri.) : methoxy tst, orastan-e and predator (max-lmg clone).

------ pre/post wo - pre/post wo - pre/post wo
    week - predator --- orastan --- methoxy tst
    **1 - 25mg/25mg - 25mg/50mg - 2mg/ 4mg
    **2 - 25mg/50mg - 50mg/50mg - 4mg/4mg
    **3 - 25mg/50mg - 50mg/50mg - 4mg/6mg
    **4 - 25mg/50mg - 50mg/50mg - 4mg/6mg
    **5 - 50mg/50mg - 50mg/75mg - 4mg/6mg
    **6 - 50mg/50mg - 50mg/75mg - 4mg/6mg

Off days I would take Retain and Alpha Drive XL 3 caps per day of each (spaced evenly)

The thought of this intrigues me but ...???

Maybe this is ridiculous but it seems awesome to me. None of the above are methyls but still that's alot of milligrams of oral hormones all at once. I think this protocol would work well.

Anyone feel free to chime in with your thoughts... xtraflossy???
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Leggo who makes predator?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

Leggo who makes predator?
    It's no longer in production but it was made by Bioscience Technologies
  6. New Member

Isn't predator the same as SD?
  7. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by papa G View Post
    Isn't predator the same as superdrol?

No, it's a Max LMG clone.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Trenadrol- 4 weeks @ 60mg ED
    Superdrol- Pulsed 3x week @ 20-30mg

Or pulse both on workout days.

Bump for Dr.D.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    DR. D Would it be silly to pulse on workout days (mon. wed. fri.) : methoxy tst, orastan-e and predator (max-lmg clone).

Off days I would take Retain and Alpha Drive XL 3 caps per day of each (spaced evenly)

Maybe this is ridiculous but it seems awesome to me. None of the above are methyls but still that's alot of milligrams of oral hormones all at once. I think this protocol would work well.

BUMP
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  184 lbs.

Hey D,

Great thread!! props for always comming up with great info and revamping current trents/idea's.

Quick question if you have a min.

I plan on running a 8 week pulse cycle particularly for a lean bulker/recomp. I am stacking Pheradrol & Mega-ZOL. I have had great success with Phera on bulkers (with the typical little bloat), but have never tried ZOL.

Cycle as follows:

wk 1 pp 20mg
    wk 2 pp 20mg
    wk 3 pp 30mg/ zol 100mg
    wk 4 pp 40mg/ zol 150mg
    wk 5 pp 50mg/ zol 200mg
    wk 6 pp 50mg/ zol 200mg
    wk 7 pp 60mg/ zol 250mg
    wk 8 pp 60mg/ zol 250mg

What do you think? A little much? These would be taken on Tues, (wed occasionly) Thurs & Sat. I would be splitting the doses for pre and post workout.

I could fit into that catagory of being a little concerned about toxic build up, but i mainly want the strength & size gains that could presumably come with higher dosing.

So, just to be on the safe side, I would be running Ai's CS, Cissus, CEE and flaxseed throughout.

After reading all this, looks like I will not need post cycle therapy. If I want to stay on that safe side, could i do a small 3wk nolva/atd/retain PCT?

Also, how would JW be as a bridge vs. Mass FX? Just curious, i was thinking of saving JW for PCT and using FX as a bridge as previously stated. Could it help or hurt to do the opposite and fun fx & hd in post cycle therapy?

Im 5-6, 190lbs, 12-15% bf (guess). My as experience is phera, superdrol, and a 6wk stack of those.

I am not really prone to gyno, but balding, yes.

thanks in advance!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

I just started a 6 week Furaguno/Methyl Masterdrol 4x week pulse cycle. Here is what I have outlined:

4x week/ workout days- MMdrol
    1- 10mg,20mg,20mg,30mg
    2- 30mg x 4
    3- 30mg x 4
    4- 30mg,30mg,40mg,40mg
    5- 40mg x 4
    6- 40mg x 4

ED for the first 4 weeks- Furaguno 99mg

3x week/ off days- 6-OXO

Support Supps:
    AI Life Support
    Flax Seed Oil
    Double protein intake- added Goat Protein
    EFX Kre-Akalyn
    EFX Nytric
    Multi Vitamins
    Taurine- for pumps
  12. New Member

I'm very interested in the idea of pulsing giving you slower gains so my joints can keep up with the strengh increase. Also little to no shut down is a sweet sounding notion which D said will let you keep your gains easier w/o post cycle therapy. OK, heres the plan, I will run Anabolic Pump at 2 caps a day every day till the bottle runs out. I also have enough pp left to run a 2 week pulse. So 2 weeks pp followed by 6 weeks Havoc. Pulse will be run on Tues, Thurs, Sat on work out days. Nonwork out days I'm planning to run nettle root w/ 6oxo to help the natural test bounce back.

Pulse outlook
    wk1 pp (20,30,40)
    wk2 pp 40
    wk3 havoc (Should I tapper this up also?) 40
    wk4 havoc 40
    wk5 havoc 40
    wk6 havoc 40
    wk7 havoc 40
    wk8 havoc 40

So how does it look, This will be a cutting cycle so I'm probably going to stay on matinance cals maybe extra carbs for the Anabolic pump. Should I add anything like retain for cortisol on off days maybe? I've read this entire thread and searched alittle but am not shure how well this combo will work, or if I should use the pp at all. Nolva still on hand just in case needed, and I will do one serving of cycle support on off days. I have plenty of time this summer so I might just log this cycle to see how well pulsing works. Any opinions or critisim is welcome.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpnuts View Post
    I'm very interested in the idea of pulsing giving you slower gains so my joints can keep up with the strengh increase. Also little to no shut down is a sweet sounding notion which D said will let you keep your gains easier w/o post cycle therapy. OK, heres the plan, I will run Anabolic Pump at 2 caps a day every day till the bottle runs out. I also have enough pp left to run a 2 week pulse. So 2 weeks pp followed by 6 weeks Havoc. Pulse will be run on Tues, Thurs, Sat on work out days. Nonwork out days I'm planning to run nettle root w/ 6oxo to help the natural test bounce back.

Pulse outlook
    wk1 pp (20,30,40)
    wk2 pp 40
    wk4 havoc 40
    wk5 havoc 40
    wk6 havoc 40
    wk7 havoc 40
    wk8 havoc 40

So how does it look, This will be a cutting cycle so I'm probably going to stay on matinance cals maybe extra carbs for the Anabolic pump. Should I add anything like retain for cortisol on off days maybe? I've read this entire thread and searched alittle but am not shure how well this combo will work, or if I should use the pp at all. Nolva still on hand just in case needed, and I will do one serving of cycle support on off days. I have plenty of time this summer so I might just log this cycle to see how well pulsing works. Any opinions or critisim is welcome.

It looks good to me. I pulsed last year a lot, and am pulsing this summer also. Pulsing is awsome. In my opinion I wouldnt even use the nettle root and 6-oxo on off days. The bounce back on off days is really good. My balls are bigger pulsing than they are normally! I am not over-exagerating either. I take a nap every afternoon for a couple of hours and I always get a special visit. Even at the end of a pulse, these "special" visits are still present. I would say that you dont have to worry about it. By the third week of a pulse you feel pretty "on", even on off days. Dont worry about. I mean, I dont think all these other supps will hert. I just think you should save your money and buy more epi and superdrol, lol. JK of course, but just save the money and spend it on supps for when your not pulsing.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyJ View Post
    I just started a 6 week Furaguno/Methyl Masterdrol 4x week pulse cycle. Here is what I have outlined:

1- 10mg,20mg,20mg,30mg
    2- 30mg x 4
    3- 30mg x 4
    4- 30mg,30mg,40mg,40mg
    5- 40mg x 4
    6- 40mg x 4

3x week/ off days- 6-OXO

Support Supps:
    AI Life Support
    Flax Seed Oil
    EFX Kre-Akalyn
    EFX Nytric
    Multi Vitamins
    Taurine- for pumps
    Any opinons on this?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  184 lbs.

Any opinons on this?
    Get in line man!! lol

Dr. D or someone else farmilar will chime in soon.

I'm not farmilar with your compound, but the overall scheme looks good. I plan on using a bridge too, but ill heed harold's advice, i may not even use a bridge if im feeling good.

Goat Protein? Just to beef up your shake? Ive hear of adding a ton of things and straight egg whey, but that i have not.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bump for Dr.D or anyone else.
    I still haven't tested it and I'm just not sure. I suspect they're different.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    Ok- quick question on pulsing...

I've been looking into Havoc for a pulse (whats new right)

Would the effectivness of HAvoc be reduced when using following a dbol pulse? (since the modes of action are fairly simular, in respect to activating the ER)

thanks
    Yeah, I think so. I have tried Havoc the last 2 wks but not on a pulse. It would best be applied as the pre-w/o dose of a double methyl pulse stack IMO, then using something like dbol or SD post-w/o.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post

Looks like a good non-methyl plan! It's worth a shot for sure. Prostan always worked fast for me so I don't see why not.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Trenadrol- 4 weeks @ 60mg ED
    Superdrol- Pulsed 3x week @ 20-30mg

Or pulse both on workout days.

Bump for Dr.D.
    Man, I just don't get the 60mg part! I thought this stuff was like 2mg/cap on most brands? I can't advise on it when I don't know what it is and haven't tried it! That makes me nervous. I don't wanna give you bad advice bro.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JZ7757 View Post
    Hey D,

Great thread!! props for always comming up with great info and revamping current trents/idea's.

Quick question if you have a min.

I plan on running a 8 week pulse cycle particularly for a lean bulker/recomp. I am stacking Pheradrol & Mega-ZOL. I have had great success with Phera on bulkers (with the typical little bloat), but have never tried ZOL.

Cycle as follows:

wk 1 pp 20mg
    wk 2 pp 20mg
    wk 3 pp 30mg/ zol 100mg
    wk 4 pp 40mg/ zol 150mg
    wk 5 pp 50mg/ zol 200mg
    wk 6 pp 50mg/ zol 200mg
    wk 7 pp 60mg/ zol 250mg
    wk 8 pp 60mg/ zol 250mg

What do you think? A little much? These would be taken on Tues, (wed occasionly) Thurs & Sat. I would be splitting the doses for pre and post workout.

I could fit into that catagory of being a little concerned about toxic build up, but i mainly want the strength & size gains that could presumably come with higher dosing.

So, just to be on the safe side, I would be running Ai's CS, Cissus, CEE and flaxseed throughout.

After reading all this, looks like I will not need post cycle therapy. If I want to stay on that safe side, could i do a small 3wk nolva/atd/retain post cycle therapy?

Also, how would JW be as a bridge vs. Mass FX? Just curious, i was thinking of saving JW for post cycle therapy and using FX as a bridge as previously stated. Could it help or hurt to do the opposite and fun fx & hd in post cycle therapy?

Im 5-6, 190lbs, 12-15% bf (guess). My as experience is phera, superdrol, and a 6wk stack of those.

I am not really prone to gyno, but balding, yes.

thanks in advance!
    This is my favorite system (2 methyls or a methyl and non-methyl, plus an anti-cort and an AI):

ON day:
    1) Dose most androgenic methyl at approximately 2X amount (or non-methyl at 1X amount) ~1hrs pre-w/o.
    2) Dose cortisol antagonist at the very beginning of a 1hr w/o (or immediately after or both.)
    3) Dose most anabolic of the 2 methyls at approximately 1X amount (or non-methyl at 2X amount) ~1hr post-w/o.

OFF day:
    1) Dose cortisol antagonist in AM and mid to late afternoon (twice daily.)
    2) Dose "suicide" type AI at bedtime utilized a low to medium dose. If you're going to use a liver protectant, this would be the time to take it too.

Personally, I have never exceeded 40mg on Phera, so I can't say I'd recommend anything over that.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JZ7757 View Post
    Get in line man!! lol

Dr. D or someone else farmilar will chime in soon.

I'm not farmilar with your compound, but the overall scheme looks good. I plan on using a bridge too, but ill heed harold's advice, i may not even use a bridge if im feeling good.

Goat Protein? Just to beef up your shake? Ive hear of adding a ton of things and straight egg whey, but that i have not.

Furaguno= Orastan-A

Goat protein is absorbed better than whey, so I am told.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpnuts View Post

Pulse outlook
    wk1 pp (20,30,40)
    wk2 pp 40
    wk4 havoc 40
    wk5 havoc 40
    wk6 havoc 40
    wk7 havoc 40
    wk8 havoc 40

Looks fine.

Are you guys posting pulsing logs here? I sure wish you would because everyone is really craving the feedback and you all are getting so creative with such a variety of supps that this is some good data!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Any opinons on this?
    I PM'ed U.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I PM'ed U.
    I got it thanks Dr D.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

Thanx Dr. D!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

can someone please explain what way would be best for pulsing superdrol i don't see anything about superdrol
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Man, I just don't get the 60mg part! I thought this stuff was like 2mg/cap on most brands? I can't advise on it when I don't know what it is and haven't tried it! That makes me nervous. I don't wanna give you bad advice bro.
    Understood. The Kilosports was labeled 3mg and then changed. My Mega Trn is dosed at 2 mg. Voodoo could prob answer why it was changed.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Understood. The Kilosports was labeled 3mg and then changed. My Mega Trn is dosed at 2 mg. Voodoo could prob answer why it was changed.
    I likes M-TRN at 6mg/day, never pulsed it though, but libido effects were over the top! I have tried 6mg of M-TST and nothing at all. I keep meaning to get around to testing it, but I have to extract and dry and recrystallize and all that and I just haven't had time lately. One day I promise! Even then, it may be hard to determine for certain.

I should get with V and see what he can tell me too like you say.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

I likes M-TRN at 6mg/day, never pulsed it though, but libido effects were over the top! I have tried 6mg of M-TST and nothing at all. I keep meaning to get around to testing it, but I have to extract and dry and recrystallize and all that and I just haven't had time lately. One day I promise! Even then, it may be hard to determine for certain.

I should get with V and see what he can tell me too like you say.
    I got this from ur post at AX. U said u like this better than the 2 methyls and a non methly.

ON day:
    1) Dose most androgenic methyl at approximately 2X amount ~1hrs pre-w/o.
    2) Dose cortisol antagonist at the very beginning of a 1hr w/o (or immediately after or both.)
    3) Dose most anabolic of the 2 methyls at approximately 1X amount ~1hr post-w/o.

OFF day:
    2) Dose "suicide" type AI at bedtime utilized a low to medium dose. If you're going to use a liver protectant, this would be the time to take it too.

I like this alot. Dumb newb sounding question out of Superdrol and ErgoMax-LMG which is more androgenic and more anabolic.

superdrol- Anabolic?
    LMG- Androgenic?

Maybe run the Mega Trn at another time instead of this cycle?

Also instead of using an AI could I opt for HDx2 instead?
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

What do you think about ending this w/ Leviathan & ZMA's for a light post cycle therapy? I know pulsing you shouldn't need a post cycle therapy, but just for good measures. Maybe that is overkill.

1- 10mg,20mg,20mg,30mg
    2- 30mg x 4
    3- 30mg x 4
    4- 30mg,30mg,40mg,40mg
    5- 40mg x 4
    6- 40mg x 4

3x week/ off days- 6-OXO

Support Supps:
    AI Life Support
    Flax Seed Oil
    EFX Kre-Akalyn
    EFX Nytric
    Multi Vitamins
    Taurine- for pumps
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    can someone please explain what way would be best for pulsing superdrol i don't see anything about superdrol
    I posted about SD, check page 3.

It worked great.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    I posted about superdrol, check page 3.

It worked great.
    Crunch did u do the 6 week cycle just like that? What were ur gains?
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

thanks crunch. what did you use for your pct?
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.

I ran cycle support throughout and still am. Nothing specific for post-cycle as I was never really shut down. Libido stayed the same. That's different than when I've run SD every day. That shuts me down big time.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

aewsome that sounds so much more safe
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

crunch did you take those pre and post workout? and how many days a week do you work out. would a four day split work
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    crunch did you take those pre and post workout? and how many days a week do you work out. would a four day split work
    Yes, pre and post. I lift four days per week, but still only pulsed them on three.

Four days pulses have been talked about, but I haven't paid much attention to those posts.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    Yes, pre and post. I lift four days per week, but still only pulsed them on three.

Four days pulses have been talked about, but I haven't paid much attention to those posts.
    Crunch what were ur gains?

I am really considering pulsing ErgoMax-LMG and Superdrol.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

I got this from ur post at AX. U said u like this better than the 2 methyls and a non methly.

ON day:
    1) Dose most androgenic methyl at approximately 2X amount ~1hrs pre-w/o.
    3) Dose most anabolic of the 2 methyls at approximately 1X amount ~1hr post-w/o.

OFF day:

I like this alot. Dumb newb sounding question out of Superdrol and ErgoMax-LMG which is more androgenic and more anabolic.

superdrol- Anabolic?
    LMG- Androgenic?

Maybe run the Mega Trn at another time instead of this cycle?

Also instead of using an AI could I opt for HDx2 instead?
    LMG is way more androgenic! Big time. Superdrol is an almost pure anabolic. Not a stupid question, a lot of people don't know I think. HD2X is an awesome AI. It's something you could just live on IMO and utilizes multiple avenues to boost test. Perfect for daily use while pulsing actually. Half a dose (2 caps) would be economical and probably all you need.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

LMG is way more androgenic! Big time. Superdrol is an almost pure anabolic. Not a stupid question, a lot of people don't know I think. HD2X is an awesome AI. It's something you could just live on IMO and utilizes multiple avenues to boost test. Perfect for daily use while pulsing actually. Half a dose (2 caps) would be economical and probably all you need.
    Cool I really appericate the help Dr.D. I think i am going with this. HDx2 is awesome I logged it @ DA and strength was insane.

I thought LMG was more androgenic just had to make 100% sure.

Thanks D!

What kind of mass gains do u think I could make. I am 6'4 235lbs hard to fill out lol. Cals will be sky high prob around 7000. I am hoping for at least 10lbs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to properly bridge two oral cycles?
    By JoeySon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 09:25 AM
  2. How to make CLEAR liquid oral versions?
    By PumpedUpBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 05:31 PM
  3. How to Make Anabolic Steroids Orally-Active
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 02:26 PM
  4. how to take 1-test oral
    By BigRich in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 01:27 AM
  5. How To Make a Good-Tasting Oral Solution?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 01:02 AM