1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Thanks for the response. One more wee question though...would it be worth while to add Activate to the AI while pulsing or save it till the end?
    Yes, it would help to use it daily while on, or save it till you're off and use it as a bridge. Either way, it needs to be cycled every 6-8wks to keep it fresh, then at least 2wks off before repeating.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Nogrinia View Post
    Interesting to hear, so with that being said, is it even necessary for me to start a precycle saturation of the CS a week or 2 before starting the cycle or will this essentially serve no true protective purpose. I definitely do not want to waste it for "piece of mind" as I feel good about the stack and the goal I have set. Also, I was thinking about the following, June 4- July 6 will be enrolled in a very advanced heavy, fast paced/stressful college Marketing course (4 month course in 1 month) in addition to my full time job. Realistically, may only be able to get to workout 4 hours each week hopefully not as bad as last one (almost grad level 475, 2 mos. lived on ephedra, caffeine, 5 hours sleep, w/o log 21.25hrs over 7 wks). Should I wait to take this stack until after I complete the course or do you think I should be able to maintain it if I get at least that minimum 4 hrs of intense training in? Like I said I don't think this course should be as bad but just in case?
    I would not pre-load the CS. You certainly could if you felt compelled to though.

As for your schedule, that sounds rough alright! I get about that much sleep to and it is very counter productive to gains and recovery (especially for arms it seems). Other than that, I think you could do it with the proper training style like a HIT or some version of that and not need lots of time to train during the week. It sounds like your diet may be compromised too with that schedule, so definitely take DHEA or a cortisol antagonist on the off days if you can.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.63%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I would not pre-load the CS. You certainly could if you felt compelled to though.

It sounds like your diet may be compromised too with that schedule, so definitely take DHEA or a cortisol antagonist on the off days if you can.
    What dose (mgs) of DHEA would you reccomend on off days if this does occur?
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hey DOC,..

In a pulse fassion, with dosing days: Sun, Tues, Thursday, (and maybe a little something saturday morning if Im feelina little "rough" :P)

Anyways, so my standard 15-20mg dbol base...
    I had added PP to that at 30mg.
    Recently, I substatuted 20mg SD in place of the PP (cause I still cant tell if phera does anything for me other then slight supression)

noe, The chemical basicly clears by the time the next dose is taken right?
    I mean, there might be metabolites left over, but the real anabolic effect is gone by the time Im going to take another dose right?

I know SD works for me, but I cant take more then 20mg SD becasue of it's CNS stim - I work out in the evenings, and would dose around 5pm,.. so Id never get to sleep

Would there be ANY differences WHAT anabolic I took? Could I choose to do SD on Sun and say PP tuesday?
    you might ask why, but I am able to eat most of my cals in the evenings while at home... so I kinda need to have dosing around that time anyways for max bennifit.

(lol- didn't I say "QUICK" question??? )

anyways- while I wouldnt see an ADVANTAGE in altering the anabolic I take with the dbol, are there any DISadvantages?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.68%

I gotta get a hold of AI and design him a Pulsing Cycle Support formula! It would skip the liver stuff you don't need but include some extra test boosters to discourage shutdown. That would be awesome and take most of the guess work out of pulsing ancillaries for sure.
    I"ll buy! Pulsing superdrol right now and I love it. Thanks D
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.91%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat5713 View Post
    I"ll buy! Pulsing superdrol right now and I love it. Thanks D
    What have you seen from your pulse? what are your doses?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

What dose (mgs) of DHEA would you reccomend on off days if this does occur?
    25-50mg if no AI is used or 50-200mg with an AI (in divided doses in morning and early afternoon)
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    Hey DOC,..

In a pulse fassion, with dosing days: Sun, Tues, Thursday, (and maybe a little something saturday morning if Im feelina little "rough" :P)

Anyways, so my standard 15-20mg dbol base...
    I had added PP to that at 30mg.
    Recently, I substatuted 20mg superdrol in place of the PP (cause I still cant tell if phera does anything for me other then slight supression)

noe, The chemical basicly clears by the time the next dose is taken right?
    I mean, there might be metabolites left over, but the real anabolic effect is gone by the time Im going to take another dose right?

I know SD works for me, but I cant take more then 20mg SD becasue of it's CNS stim - I work out in the evenings, and would dose around 5pm,.. so Id never get to sleep

Would there be ANY differences WHAT anabolic I took? Could I choose to do SD on Sun and say PP tuesday?
    you might ask why, but I am able to eat most of my cals in the evenings while at home... so I kinda need to have dosing around that time anyways for max bennifit.

(lol- didn't I say "QUICK" question??? )

anyways- while I wouldnt see an ADVANTAGE in altering the anabolic I take with the dbol, are there any DISadvantages?
    You can mix and match for sure. If you're using 2 orals, try taking the more androgenic compound pre-w/o (strength, CNS) and the more anabolic compound post-w/o (recovery, nitrogen retention). Only a rule of thumb though, not always.
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.91%

You can mix and match for sure. If you're using 2 orals, try taking the more androgenic compound pre-w/o (strength, CNS) and the more anabolic compound post-w/o (recovery, nitrogen retention). Only a rule of thumb though, not always.
    lol- honestly, who's to say for sure wether SD or PP is the more androgenic.. personally, Id give it to SD, I view PP as mainly a pure anabolic.
    But mainly, I only dose once (either the Phera or SD).
    I really only take one 30mg dbol PH after I work out,.. and that's only 1.5 hours later.

What I will try Thursdayis I will dose 10mg SD at 3:00pm, and then when I get home @ 5, I'll hit my dbol and another 10mg SD and see how I bounce then next day.

lol- It will be 6-8 weeks until I get this maximum effenciency/rebound balance down
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%

This looks great. I've been trying to get all the angles. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you were supposed to space out your doses of orals so that you body could replenish the enzymes you need to use them? That's a very simple way to put a good bit of info I think I kind of understood. Would dosing before and after workouts change this? And what about days you don't lift? Is spacing doses out needed then?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  275 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.68%

good to see Dr. D posting again at full strength.

im still waiting on my monies to get straightened around, but ill hopefully be pulsing some EPI before i leave for college in late august / september, if something happens financially though i may wait untill im settled in at college before i start.

maybe to curb some repeat questions, different cycles should be posted in the first post of this thread, something like a "base" pulse cycle, and then maybe 1-2 other cycles with different supps added in that ive seen mentioned in here, that would be great.

no loading on CS then? i may only have to buy one jug of it now, lol.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.63%

Started my pulse of SD/PP at 22.5/10 mg seemed to agree well with me. 15 mg of SD about 2:30pm followed by another 7.5mg right b4 8pm workout. Great 3 hours followed by post meal,shake, and 10mg PP and fell asleep like a champ. Glad I took most of the SD early as the stims had me going pretty good for a while. Any problem with splitting up the SD dosages like this?
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    This looks great. I've been trying to get all the angles. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you were supposed to space out your doses of orals so that you body could replenish the enzymes you need to use them? That's a very simple way to put a good bit of info I think I kind of understood. Would dosing before and after workouts change this? And what about days you don't lift? Is spacing doses out needed then?
    The more evenly spaced, the more efficient the anabolism, but also the greater the time of suppression and the greater the odds of a weak bounce. It's a balancing act. I would take 2 doses max on w/o days and keep them to within 3hrs of each other (as a general rule) but you may be able to get away with softer rules using different products. I would start doing it by the books just to get your system down at first and then loosen up over time to see what I could really get away with.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

Started my pulse of superdrol/PP at 22.5/10 mg seemed to agree well with me. 15 mg of SD about 2:30pm followed by another 7.5mg right b4 8pm workout. Great 3 hours followed by post meal,shake, and 10mg PP and fell asleep like a champ. Glad I took most of the SD early as the stims had me going pretty good for a while. Any problem with splitting up the SD dosages like this?
    Hmmm, not a problem if your endocrine system lets you get away with it! You may not get a huge bounce though, just experiment a little and see I guess. I would think you could probably do it this way, but instead of 6-8wks, 4wks might be better if you split up doses like you plan to. You're kinda starting to move out of bounce territory with this a little, but it's a cool variant and maybe you're on to something!
  15. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.91%

Hmmm, not a problem if your endocrine system lets you get away with it! You may not get a huge bounce though, just experiment a little and see I guess. I would think you could probably do it this way, but instead of 6-8wks, 4wks might be better if you split up doses like you plan to. You're kinda starting to move out of bounce territory with this a little, but it's a cool variant and maybe you're on to something!
    I split my SD dose (of 20mg) yesterday. 10mg at noon, and 10mg at 5pm (I also wanted to see/remember how much SD only "set me back").
    Honestly, I didn't feel anything when I dosed at Noon, nor did I at 5pm. (I still took my d-bol with the 5pm dose od SD)
    I DID "feel" the effects when I took 20mg at one time before working out. .....for whatever that's worth

Anyways, about the time spacing using ph's...
    I have the M14ADD (diol), 30mg caps. I beleive the conversion can be settled at 10%,.. am I robbing myself by taking my 3 caps (90mg) all at one time? ... I guess what I mean is,
    DO I have enough conversion enzyme to process all that (Im sure I do though) at one time?
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.68%

What have you seen from your pulse? what are your doses?
    Sorry it took so long to reply. I'm taking 30mg 4x/week. So far I've gained 6lbs- I'm not saying I received all that just from SD bc I did add alot of extra carbs an protein to my diet which I'm sure contributed alot. My strength has also went up pretty remarkably for only 14 days in the cycle. My libido is just as high as when I started.
  17. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

Hey Dr.D, I just caught up with this post. I like the idea here.

I'm late to the party and haven't read the entire thread, but I'd like to contribute by saying I know Dr.D's idea here is worthy because that is how some potent immune suppressant drugs are dosed -- in pulses. Some are just taken once per week. It's considered an excellent way to avoid side effects yet still reap therapeutic effect.

Every so often I find someone who's either got a stash of M1T or has found a means of getting it. They are dead set on using it, despite having other things available. That said, I tell them to try dosing 2-3 times per week max. I honestly think with that monster you can take a single 5mg tab per week and get an appreciable and noteworthy effect without reaching that dog-**** state. I wish I still had some or I would try it myself.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

... I guess what I mean is,
    DO I have enough conversion enzyme to process all that (Im sure I do though) at one time?
    I don't think your robing yourself because it's active unconverted too. I have never exceeded 60mg though so I'm not sure about the 90. Made me kind of aggressive higher than that as I remember.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

Quote Originally Posted by rhinochaser48 View Post
    Hey Dr.D, I just caught up with this post. I like the idea here.

I'm late to the party and haven't read the entire thread, but I'd like to contribute by saying I know Dr.D's idea here is worthy because that is how some potent immune suppressant drugs are dosed -- in pulses. Some are just taken once per week. It's considered an excellent way to avoid side effects yet still reap therapeutic effect.

Every so often I find someone who's either got a stash of M1T or has found a means of getting it. They are dead set on using it, despite having other things available. That said, I tell them to try dosing 2-3 times per week max. I honestly think with that monster you can take a single 5mg tab per week and get an appreciable and noteworthy effect without reaching that dog-**** state. I wish I still had some or I would try it myself.
    Hey rhino, where ya been my friend? Yes, immuno-suppressive corticoid therapy was my inspiration for this method in fact! Really nasty stuff like M1T could be well applied to this protocol I think just like you hypothesize.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.54%

My Epi Pulse

I've been following this post for awhile and just started an Epistane pulse cycle last Tuesday. The pulse will go as follows:

Wk 1: (Tue: 10 mg/pre) (Thurs: 10 mg/pre 10 mg/post) (Saturday: 20 mg/pre 10 mg/post)

Wk 2: 20 mg/pre - 10mg/post

Wk 3: 20 mg/pre - 10mg/post

Wk 4: 20 mg/pre - 20mg/post

Wk 5: 20 mg/pre - 20mg/post

Wk 6: 30 mg/pre - 20mg/post

Wk 7: 30 mg/pre - 30mg/post

Wk 8: (Tues: 30 mg/pre - 20mg/post) (Thurs: 20mg/pre 10 mg/post) (Saturday: 10 mg/pre)

It has been about 1 1/2 years since my last cycle and I'm currently 5' 11'' 195 lbs @ 8-9% BF.

After reading through this threat I have a couple questions that have sorta been covered but, I want to confirm.

1) I'm working out 3x a week (Tue,Thurs,Sat) and for the first week I have been taking the preworkout dose around 1 hour before my workout. My workouts generally last 35-60 minutes and I have been taking the postworkout dose around 20 minutes after the workout. Dr D and anyone else who would like to comment: Do you think this dosing time period is ok or would you dose the pre earlier,post later,etc.....?

2) Also do you think the dosage(mg) amount combined with the length of the pulse ok?

I look forward to the feedback and welcome any suggestions.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

LKL, that looks well planned to me and I think you'll get a high efficiency gain. You may be able to improve that yield a bit by specific modifications of those parameters, but the way you have it now is a solid starting point for certain.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

This is a great tread. Thanks Dr. D.

I'm planning on doing an Epistane pulse cycle like LowKeyLifter. I've noticed some guys wanting to take a test booster on off days. My idea is to take IGF-2 from AppliedNutriceuticals on off days.

What do you think?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.54%

LKL, that looks well planned to me and I think you'll get a high efficiency gain. You may be able to improve that yield a bit by specific modifications of those parameters, but the way you have it now is a solid starting point for certain.
    Thanks for the speedy feedback Dr. D! However, you got me curious now. If you don't mind, let me know what modifications you would apply here. Whenever you get a chance of course.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

Quote Originally Posted by SanClem View Post
    This is a great tread. Thanks Dr. D.

I'm planning on doing an Epistane pulse cycle like LowKeyLifter. I've noticed some guys wanting to take a test booster on off days. My idea is to take IGF-2 from AppliedNutriceuticals on off days.

What do you think?
    Sounds good. I haven't tried IGF2, but I have used their cissus and creatine products and really enjoyed them.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyLifter View Post
    Thanks for the speedy feedback Dr. D! However, you got me curious now. If you don't mind, let me know what modifications you would apply here. Whenever you get a chance of course.
    Well, I may kick it up to 40mg by week 3 instead of waiting till week 4, for example, but that's just an efficiency thing. If your plan yields 90% maximum efficiency let's say, timing, meals, doses, etc. can add the last 5-10% but you can't really go wrong the way you have it now. You have a very solid foundation my friend and that's a good place to start as is.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.63%

Yeah I was thinking more and more about it before you replied, I did this (SD/PP) on Wed. Fri. tweaked a little-took 7.5mg at 5pm & 15mg preworkout. Also upped starting does from 15/10 to 22.5/10 since I starting that class I told you about in less than 5 weeks. I figured I'll keep it right around 4 weeks so I am even more pleased to see that is your suggestion as well. Monday though, I shall try 22.5 preworkout and 10PP post and see if I get to bed alright if not, continue to experiment with slight modifications.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

Sounds good. I haven't tried IGF2, but I have used their cissus and creatine products and really enjoyed them.
    Ok, thanks for the input.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.33%

Hey guys new to the fourm but not the iron game.

Dr.D or anyone else for that matter can u help me out on 2 questions. I may have missed it.

My cycle is coming up and let me know if this makes sense.

Trenadrol- 4 weeks @ 60mg ED
    Superdrol- Pulsed 3x week @ 20-30mg

Also Dr.D I saw that u said if u run cycle support u need a serm why is that. Maybe I have misread some of Dinoiii's stuff but I thought serms could have a neg impact on ur liver and libido.

Appericate guys

Mike
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post

Dr.D or anyone else for that matter can u help me out on 2 questions. I may have missed it.

Also Dr.D I saw that u said if u run cycle support u need a serm why is that. Maybe I have misread some of Dinoiii's stuff but I thought serms could have a neg impact on ur liver and libido.

Appericate guys

Mike

I don't think I have seen that just yet bro, but nice to see ya over here nonetheless. I might be able to think of somethin fun for you man, but it might take me some time lol.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%

Appericate guys

Mike
    WELCOME, mike!

this is a MUCH better place for your Q!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.33%

Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    I don't think I have seen that just yet bro, but nice to see ya over here nonetheless. I might be able to think of somethin fun for you man, but it might take me some time lol.
    Seen what my question? PM me @ DA with ur fun idea.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.33%

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    WELCOME, mike!

this is a MUCH better place for your Q!
    Aw u did take it down LOL BB2K said u may have, no worries.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

Seen what my question? PM me @ DA with ur fun idea.
    *Seen Dr. D's post on cycle support*
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.33%

*Seen Dr. D's post on cycle support*
    No does he feel the same as Dinoiii?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

No does he feel the same as Dinoiii?
    LOL! No I meant, I have yet to see it. I haven't seen it. I cant comment on it yet! That's what I was saying man lol.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%

LOL! No I meant, I have yet to see it. I haven't seen it. I cant comment on it yet! That's what I was saying man lol.
    ummmmmmmmmmm.................

so you were saying that...........

you have seen it? or you haven't?

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

Appericate guys

Mike
    I think I may have been saying that if a SERM is used, run CS and run it full strength (2 scoops/day I think). SERMs are tough on the liver and Nolva is rough on lipids too. Is Trenadrol the same active as Methoxy-TRN?
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.33%

I think I may have been saying that if a SERM is used, run CS and run it full strength (2 scoops/day I think). SERMs are tough on the liver and Nolva is rough on lipids too. Is Trenadrol the same active as Methoxy-TRN?
    Yeah thats what I have heard from Dinoiii about SERM's.

Trenadrol: 17b-methoxy-trienbolone 30mg

Not sure about Methoxy-TRN.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Is Trenadrol the same active as Methoxy-TRN?
    Indeed
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.33%

Bump for Dr.D or anyone else.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to properly bridge two oral cycles?
    By JoeySon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 11:25 AM
  2. How to make CLEAR liquid oral versions?
    By PumpedUpBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 07:31 PM
  3. How to Make Anabolic Steroids Orally-Active
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 04:26 PM
  4. how to take 1-test oral
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 03:27 AM
  5. How To Make a Good-Tasting Oral Solution?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 03:02 AM