How to "pulse" orals

Page 7 of 141 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Dr. D

I was wondering what you think would be a better option for my epistane cycle. originally i was going to do 3 weeks on, 2 weeks of pct, followed by 4 weeks on and normal pct. or just do a 6 week cycle then pct. Right now im 2 weeks in, week one at 20 mg week 2 at 30 and last 2 days at 40, didnt notice much until bumping up to 40, so far i dont feel or appear to be shutdown very much or at all. im thinking about just doing 4 more weeks at 40 mg from here. or do one more week at 40 mg, then 2 weeks of pct, then 4 weeks at 40 mg.

2. Hi Dr. D,

What are your thoughts about pulsing with Mega Trn? Ideally I want to do a Mega Trn stacked with pheraplex cycle this summer. I'm hesitant to try this as I'm worried Trn with an aromatizable compound like phera might trigger progesterone/prolactin gyno. Would pulsing 3x a week greatly reduce the chances of this?

As an example
    1 4mg mtrn
    2 4mg mtrn
    3 4mg mtrn
    4 6mg mtrn / 30mg PP
    5 6mg mtrn / 30mg PP
    6 6mg mtrn / 30 mg PP
    7 8mg mtrn
    8 8mg mtrn

I would also take 25mgs ATD on off days at night.

My goal would be recomp. I have tamox and clomid on hand and for PCT. Also have a boatload of vit b6 for prolactin/progesterone issues.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jaydesiel4651 View Post
    Dr. D

I was wondering what you think would be a better option for my epistane cycle. originally i was going to do 3 weeks on, 2 weeks of post cycle therapy, followed by 4 weeks on and normal post cycle therapy. or just do a 6 week cycle then post cycle therapy. Right now im 2 weeks in, week one at 20 mg week 2 at 30 and last 2 days at 40, didnt notice much until bumping up to 40, so far i dont feel or appear to be shutdown very much or at all. im thinking about just doing 4 more weeks at 40 mg from here. or do one more week at 40 mg, then 2 weeks of post cycle therapy, then 4 weeks at 40 mg.
    At this point, I would just go for it if I were you and do a proper PCT 4 wks from now.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ironman80 View Post
    Hi Dr. D,

What are your thoughts about pulsing with Mega Trn? Ideally I want to do a Mega Trn stacked with pheraplex cycle this summer. I'm hesitant to try this as I'm worried Trn with an aromatizable compound like phera might trigger progesterone/prolactin gyno. Would pulsing 3x a week greatly reduce the chances of this?

As an example
    1 4mg mtrn
    2 4mg mtrn
    3 4mg mtrn
    4 6mg mtrn / 30mg PP
    5 6mg mtrn / 30mg PP
    6 6mg mtrn / 30 mg PP
    7 8mg mtrn
    8 8mg mtrn

I would also take 25mgs ATD on off days at night.

My goal would be recomp. I have tamox and clomid on hand and for post cycle therapy. Also have a boatload of vit b6 for prolactin/progesterone issues.
    I have never pulsed an ether, but with a methoxy I suspect it will work well. Your plan looks good, but honestly, it would be more helpful to spread out those PP doses, like 4wks of 20mg or even 8wks of 10mg. That's a lot of training for only 12mg total weekly M-TRN coverage in the first 3 wks!

5. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    The results are not as punctuated I've heard, but yes it still works for gyno when pulsing. If you are applying this to a comprehensive gyno attack plan then using 30mg daily for not less than a month is the optimal protocol it seems for the fastest reduction.

so what about test epistane and d-bol, together, epistane and d- bol using pulsing method for 8 weeks

6. Quote Originally Posted by stumbras View Post
    so what about test epistane and d-bol, together, epistane and d- bol using pulsing method for 8 weeks
    As a gyno assault plan? Not sure I'd include d-bol if I were you. Epi/test with a little AI would be nice though.

7. What about using the pulse method with HST training protocol?

8. Quote Originally Posted by ShapeUP View Post
    What about using the pulse method with HST training protocol?
    Not a problem, if you follow a strict HST. Don't do that extra set! I know it's tempting, and 30% of the time I do it anyway for some reason. (i know, i know)

9. I'm on day 11 of this superdrol pulse and I'm up six pounds...nice! Strength has started going up nicely also.

I am also doing test and IGF-1, but was on those for several weeks before starting the pulse, and haven't had any jumps like that the whole time.

So far no noticable blood pressure probs like I've had with past SD cycles. That's probably a combination of the pulse and cycle support.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    I'm on day 11 of this superdrol pulse and I'm up six pounds...nice! Strength has started going up nicely also.

I am also doing test and IGF-1, but was on those for several weeks before starting the pulse, and haven't had any jumps like that the whole time.

So far no noticable blood pressure probs like I've had with past superdrol cycles. That's probably a combination of the pulse and cycle support.
    Good results bro, I was already suppose to start my pulsing cycle but haven't. Hope to see some good gains like you when I start
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    Agreed about the dbol. What I'm hoping for with the superdrol "pulse" is to slow down those immediate strength gains. I went up so fast last time, I was worried about blowing a tendon. So rather than doing it for 3 weeks, I'll stretch it out to 6.

As for the nolva, can't hurt. I'm running cycle support with my superdrol pulse. Cholesterol has never been a problem, but liver and blood pressure has been. So I'm just being safe.
    just so people dont get confused - a superdrol pulse is almost assuredly suppressive. SD is too strong and its active life is too long for a pulse that aims to minimize suppression.

i get that crunch is just going for safety and not trying to avoid shutdown (as he already is shut down), and that's perfectly cool. i just dont want to see any kids pulsing SD and not doing PCT. that's a recipe for problems.

12. Me? Shutdown? What are you talking about??

And what's this "post cycle therapy" stuff everybody keeps talking about??

13. Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    Me? Shutdown? What are you talking about??

CRUNCH, after you fall off your bicycle most guys seek a therapist to help work through the emotional trauma (it's all explained in the Oprah section of this forum) I hope this helps

14. Oprah section...I'll check that out!

15. Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    Me? Shutdown? What are you talking about??

you can laugh at what you might construe as condescension, but it's an important distinction IMO.

16. I was in no way what-so-ever trying to be condesending towards you. Please do not take it that way. Was just making a joke.

17. i didn't see it that way, either!

18. Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    I was in no way what-so-ever trying to be condesending towards you. Please do not take it that way. Was just making a joke.
    There's no laughing in bodybuilding

19. Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    I was in no way what-so-ever trying to be condesending towards you. Please do not take it that way. Was just making a joke.
    no no - i didnt think you were being condescending, i thought that YOU thought I was being condescending by making a clarification for "pulsing with superdrol"

ah, screw it.

20. Quote Originally Posted by same_old View Post
    ah, screw it.
    LOL!! Whatever...there were no negative thoughts either way you look at it.

21. are we all good in here, now? LOL

22. LOL...I don't thing we were ever bad??

Either way, my wife will spank me when appropriate.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Freak30 View Post
    Thanks Crunch, Thanks Dr.D.

Ok, so I think I will do the 3 day a week pulse something like this.

pp/superdrol

wk1 10/10 10/10 20/10
    wk2 20/10
    wk3 30/10
    wk4 30/20
    wk5 40/20
    wk6 40/20
    wk7 40/20
    wk8 40/20
    wk9 & 10 torm (if needed)

You suggest no liver supps, so no cycle support this run. Will include healthy oils, bcaa, dhea(off days). Would retain still be a good option after the cycle?

Any input would be greatly appreciated, and thanks for the help.
    Interesting cycle. I have both pp and sd in the freezer. Have not usd pp, sd elevated my bp. I think a cycle like this my help bp issues dosing 3x/week. I would like to use the stuff I have stockpiled.

24. Quote Originally Posted by same_old View Post
    just so people dont get confused - a superdrol pulse is almost assuredly suppressive. superdrol is too strong and its active life is too long for a pulse that aims to minimize suppression.

i get that crunch is just going for safety and not trying to avoid shutdown (as he already is shut down), and that's perfectly cool. i just dont want to see any kids pulsing SD and not doing post cycle therapy. that's a recipe for problems.
    I will have to respectfully disagree, same_old. I have done plenty of SD without even pulsing it and never shut down that bad after 6wks even. The first time I did SD (10,20,30,40) and PCT'ed with fenugreek and DHEA and that's it! It's a mystery to me why some people shut down so hard on SD, it's actually one of the least suppressive and least androgenic compounds I've ever used. I would say it's perfect for a pulse, but something is going on with the SD clones these days. I must not be good material or something because real 2a,17a-DMDHT is quite kind. Then again, we are all different, but I still don't see why anyone but a very small percentage would have any shutdown with an SD pulse.

25. Quote Originally Posted by sock View Post
    Interesting cycle. I have both pp and superdrol in the freezer. Have not usd pp, superdrol elevated my bp. I think a cycle like this my help bp issues dosing 3x/week. I would like to use the stuff I have stockpiled.
    I am in the same boat, I have several bottles of SD and a couple of PP and wanted to start using some of it before moving on to try something else. I am interested in the Havoc/Epistane, so plan on trying that later this year. The only thing about the pulse that concerns me, especially with SD/PP is skipping the liver supps.

Dr. D maybe you could chime in on this again. Would it be ok to take CS on off days? Or is it really not an issue with the pulse?

Thanks again,

26. Hey Dr. D,

First of all, thanks for the great info and taking the time to answer everybody's post!

Is it possible and is there any value in pulsing MDHT (methyl rage) pre workout while on the NHA stack from DS? I have a couple of MDHT bottles sitting around.

And, if so, what doseage? I am 36, 5'9" 160 ~12% BF. Lift 4 days per week. I want to recomp.

Thanks! Great avatar by the way! ...Yahweh is His name!

27. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I will have to respectfully disagree, same_old. I have done plenty of superdrol without even pulsing it and never shut down that bad after 6wks even. The first time I did SD (10,20,30,40) and post cycle therapy'ed with fenugreek and DHEA and that's it! It's a mystery to me why some people shut down so hard on SD, it's actually one of the least suppressive and least androgenic compounds I've ever used. I would say it's perfect for a pulse, but something is going on with the SD clones these days. I must not be good material or something because real 2a,17a-DMDHT is quite kind. Then again, we are all different, but I still don't see why anyone but a very small percentage would have any shutdown with an SD pulse.
    then we will have to agree to disagree...i am actually less concerned about SD's suppressiveness than its rather long active life, which most can attest to. something that stays active for so long doesnt strike me as the best thing to try and pulse.

but i agree about the low androgenicity (not that suppressiveness has anything to do with that) - SD never gave me acne, aggression, itchy scalp, CNS stim or any impact to libido. it's quite remarkable considering its structure, too. it's just a pure, strong anabolic that's just laden with sides...most of them health-related, but fortunately you dont need to use it more than 3 weeks or so!

did supersoldier or anyone else ever get a hormone panel done while on SD? i always assumed it was pretty suppressive, but i could be wrong (i still dont advocate it for a pulse, but if there's solid evidence for lack of shutdown, it would go a long way toward making a case for it)

28. Quote Originally Posted by peece View Post
    CRUNCH, after you fall off your bicycle most guys seek a therapist to help work through the emotional trauma (it's all explained in the Oprah section of this forum) I hope this helps
    oh god,every time i see oprah's name i get sick to my stomache..... someone please 'OFF" oprah,i'll pay if i have to..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

29. Quote Originally Posted by Freak30 View Post
    I am in the same boat, I have several bottles of superdrol and a couple of PP and wanted to start using some of it before moving on to try something else. I am interested in the Havoc/Epistane, so plan on trying that later this year. The only thing about the pulse that concerns me, especially with SD/PP is skipping the liver supps.

Dr. D maybe you could chime in on this again. Would it be ok to take CS on off days? Or is it really not an issue with the pulse?

Thanks again,
    The CS is great stuff and you can't go wrong playing it safe. The lipid protection is still a good idea, but it's the liver support you really don't need. It may hurt the efficiency of a pulse to use it but it will not completely negate the results so if it makes you feel better use it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to properly bridge two oral cycles?
    By JoeySon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 11:25 AM
  2. How to make CLEAR liquid oral versions?
    By PumpedUpBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 07:31 PM
  3. How to Make Anabolic Steroids Orally-Active
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 04:26 PM
  4. how to take 1-test oral
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 03:27 AM
  5. How To Make a Good-Tasting Oral Solution?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 03:02 AM