5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

are we all good in here, now? LOL

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.
    Answers

LOL...I don't thing we were ever bad??

Either way, my wife will spank me when appropriate.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

NICE!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Freak30 View Post
    Thanks Crunch, Thanks Dr.D.

Ok, so I think I will do the 3 day a week pulse something like this.

pp/superdrol

wk1 10/10 10/10 20/10
    wk2 20/10
    wk3 30/10
    wk4 30/20
    wk5 40/20
    wk6 40/20
    wk7 40/20
    wk8 40/20
    wk9 & 10 torm (if needed)

You suggest no liver supps, so no cycle support this run. Will include healthy oils, bcaa, dhea(off days). Would retain still be a good option after the cycle?

Any input would be greatly appreciated, and thanks for the help.
    Interesting cycle. I have both pp and sd in the freezer. Have not usd pp, sd elevated my bp. I think a cycle like this my help bp issues dosing 3x/week. I would like to use the stuff I have stockpiled.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by same_old View Post
    just so people dont get confused - a superdrol pulse is almost assuredly suppressive. superdrol is too strong and its active life is too long for a pulse that aims to minimize suppression.

i get that crunch is just going for safety and not trying to avoid shutdown (as he already is shut down), and that's perfectly cool. i just dont want to see any kids pulsing SD and not doing post cycle therapy. that's a recipe for problems.
    I will have to respectfully disagree, same_old. I have done plenty of SD without even pulsing it and never shut down that bad after 6wks even. The first time I did SD (10,20,30,40) and PCT'ed with fenugreek and DHEA and that's it! It's a mystery to me why some people shut down so hard on SD, it's actually one of the least suppressive and least androgenic compounds I've ever used. I would say it's perfect for a pulse, but something is going on with the SD clones these days. I must not be good material or something because real 2a,17a-DMDHT is quite kind. Then again, we are all different, but I still don't see why anyone but a very small percentage would have any shutdown with an SD pulse.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sock View Post
    Interesting cycle. I have both pp and superdrol in the freezer. Have not usd pp, superdrol elevated my bp. I think a cycle like this my help bp issues dosing 3x/week. I would like to use the stuff I have stockpiled.
    I am in the same boat, I have several bottles of SD and a couple of PP and wanted to start using some of it before moving on to try something else. I am interested in the Havoc/Epistane, so plan on trying that later this year. The only thing about the pulse that concerns me, especially with SD/PP is skipping the liver supps.

Dr. D maybe you could chime in on this again. Would it be ok to take CS on off days? Or is it really not an issue with the pulse?

Thanks again,
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Dr. D,

First of all, thanks for the great info and taking the time to answer everybody's post!

Is it possible and is there any value in pulsing MDHT (methyl rage) pre workout while on the NHA stack from DS? I have a couple of MDHT bottles sitting around.

And, if so, what doseage? I am 36, 5'9" 160 ~12% BF. Lift 4 days per week. I want to recomp.

Thanks! Great avatar by the way! ...Yahweh is His name!
  8. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I will have to respectfully disagree, same_old. I have done plenty of superdrol without even pulsing it and never shut down that bad after 6wks even. The first time I did SD (10,20,30,40) and post cycle therapy'ed with fenugreek and DHEA and that's it! It's a mystery to me why some people shut down so hard on SD, it's actually one of the least suppressive and least androgenic compounds I've ever used. I would say it's perfect for a pulse, but something is going on with the SD clones these days. I must not be good material or something because real 2a,17a-DMDHT is quite kind. Then again, we are all different, but I still don't see why anyone but a very small percentage would have any shutdown with an SD pulse.
    then we will have to agree to disagree...i am actually less concerned about SD's suppressiveness than its rather long active life, which most can attest to. something that stays active for so long doesnt strike me as the best thing to try and pulse.

but i agree about the low androgenicity (not that suppressiveness has anything to do with that) - SD never gave me acne, aggression, itchy scalp, CNS stim or any impact to libido. it's quite remarkable considering its structure, too. it's just a pure, strong anabolic that's just laden with sides...most of them health-related, but fortunately you dont need to use it more than 3 weeks or so!

did supersoldier or anyone else ever get a hormone panel done while on SD? i always assumed it was pretty suppressive, but i could be wrong (i still dont advocate it for a pulse, but if there's solid evidence for lack of shutdown, it would go a long way toward making a case for it)
  9. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by peece View Post
    CRUNCH, after you fall off your bicycle most guys seek a therapist to help work through the emotional trauma (it's all explained in the Oprah section of this forum) I hope this helps
    oh god,every time i see oprah's name i get sick to my stomache..... someone please 'OFF" oprah,i'll pay if i have to..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Freak30 View Post
    I am in the same boat, I have several bottles of superdrol and a couple of PP and wanted to start using some of it before moving on to try something else. I am interested in the Havoc/Epistane, so plan on trying that later this year. The only thing about the pulse that concerns me, especially with SD/PP is skipping the liver supps.

Dr. D maybe you could chime in on this again. Would it be ok to take CS on off days? Or is it really not an issue with the pulse?

Thanks again,
    The CS is great stuff and you can't go wrong playing it safe. The lipid protection is still a good idea, but it's the liver support you really don't need. It may hurt the efficiency of a pulse to use it but it will not completely negate the results so if it makes you feel better use it.
  11. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

I will have to respectfully disagree, same_old. I have done plenty of superdrol without even pulsing it and never shut down that bad after 6wks even. The first time I did SD (10,20,30,40) and post cycle therapy'ed with fenugreek and DHEA and that's it! It's a mystery to me why some people shut down so hard on SD, it's actually one of the least suppressive and least androgenic compounds I've ever used. I would say it's perfect for a pulse, but something is going on with the SD clones these days. I must not be good material or something because real 2a,17a-DMDHT is quite kind. Then again, we are all different, but I still don't see why anyone but a very small percentage would have any shutdown with an SD pulse.
    Hey D,what do you mean when you say,something is going on with the sd clones???
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    Hey Dr. D,

First of all, thanks for the great info and taking the time to answer everybody's post!

Is it possible and is there any value in pulsing MDHT (methyl rage) pre workout while on the NHA stack from DS? I have a couple of MDHT bottles sitting around.

And, if so, what doseage? I am 36, 5'9" 160 ~12% BF. Lift 4 days per week. I want to recomp.

Thanks! Great avatar by the way! ...Yahweh is His name!
    Well it's no problem my brotha, I'm honored to share what I have learned when I can. BTW, I like your sig and av too!

I actually never tried MDHT, I was always scared of it (lol), but I have heard guys say they loved it at 50-100mg/d if that helps. PM BigPete maybe, I remember him talking about it a lot I think. It would probably pulse well combined with the NHA stack.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

then we will have to agree to disagree...i am actually less concerned about superdrol's suppressiveness than its rather long active life, which most can attest to. something that stays active for so long doesnt strike me as the best thing to try and pulse.

but i agree about the low androgenicity (not that suppressiveness has anything to do with that) - SD never gave me acne, aggression, itchy scalp, CNS stim or any impact to libido. it's quite remarkable considering its structure, too. it's just a pure, strong anabolic that's just laden with sides...most of them health-related, but fortunately you dont need to use it more than 3 weeks or so!

did supersoldier or anyone else ever get a hormone panel done while on SD? i always assumed it was pretty suppressive, but i could be wrong (i still dont advocate it for a pulse, but if there's solid evidence for lack of shutdown, it would go a long way toward making a case for it)
    OK, fair enough my friend!

I am almost positive that SS did blood on it. I know he lost a lot of data when AM changed servers to the new format though and he's moved since then too and doesn't have it on his computer anymore either I'd bet. Too bad, but it wouldn't hurt to PM him and ask. Maybe bobo could resurrect those old files somehow if we asked him real nice like.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Hey D,what do you mean when you say,something is going on with the superdrol clones???
    Well, it's just weird how people started getting so many sides toward the end of it's hay day. I mean, the whole delayed gyno thing and liver issues, it wasn't that bad at all in the beginning. I have to suspect that a lot of 'dirty' batches were getting encapsulated. I know I rejected lots of raw materials when I was active in it's testing back in the day, but I bet somebody bought them cheap and capped it anyway. Probably the very cheap clones out there for 20$ or less ya know, but that's only my theory because I know the compound well and none of the other hypothesis make sense to me (like the ATD connection or ER reregulation).
  15. Banned
    Answers

Well, it's just weird how people started getting so many sides toward the end of it's hay day. I mean, the whole delayed gyno thing and liver issues, it wasn't that bad at all in the beginning. I have to suspect that a lot of 'dirty' batches were getting encapsulated. I know I rejected lots of raw materials when I was active in it's testing back in the day, but I bet somebody bought them cheap and capped it anyway. Probably the very cheap clones out there for 20$ or less ya know, but that's only my theory because I know the compound well and none of the other hypothesis make sense to me (like the ATD connection or ER reregulation).
    there were reports of delayed gyno early on, also...buddy of mine actually had surgery to cut out the gyno he got that he blames on superdrol....he was in post cycle therapy after tren/Tprop, without a SERM and took superdrol, not realizing that it's a really effing strong steroid that is debatably progestinic...so yeah, taken properly a person will be fine, but get reckless and the delayed gyno is certainly possible.

oh, and i dont see Bobo doing me any favors anytime soon
  16. Registered User
    Answers

hey Dr. D what do you think about using tribulus on off days?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

... oh, and i dont see Bobo doing me any favors anytime soon
    Well he loves me extra super bunches these days! Tell him I sent you. (no, don't really that's a joke )
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TrnsferErr View Post
    hey Dr. D what do you think about using tribulus on off days?
    Another good idea! Why didn't I think of that? lol

Really, that is probably a very effective insurance strategy. I have noticed using medium-high doses of fenugreek post-w/o to contribute to over-all lack of shutdown too, regardless if pulsing or not, and also contributes a desirable glycogenic effect post-w/o and right before bed (if you lift late like me.)
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

A few more "Pulsing" questions

1) The half life of certain AIs differ (ATD versus 6OXO), any benefits to taking one over the other on OFF days?

2) Formestane a good OFF day AI?...or supressive in your eyes?

2) What about taking a high % Tribulus on OFF days to avoid joint pain from an AI?...or perhaps throughout the entire cycle?....sorry noticed this was already answered above

3) Would pulsing Methoxy TST with EPI be libido friendly?

4) When coming to the end of a lengthy Pulse cycle....should you lower the dosages....say 30mgs of Epi then 20mg, then 10mg?

5) Where should one squeeze in DHEA while pulsing?
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Question

I'm really thinking an PP/epi stack would be a great pulse. Since PP is very adrogenic, and EPI would keep gyno under control.

I workout M,W,F so I'll only be dosing three times a week.

PP / EPI
    wk1 10,10,20
    wk2 20,
    wk3 20 - 20
    wk4 20 - 20
    wk5 20 - 20
    wk6 20 - 20
    wk8 20 - 20
    wk9 20 - 30
    wk10 10 - 30

Any Suggestions?
  21. Board Supporter
    Answers

I have been playing around with a PP/Dbol (the ph) pulse the past few days. I just added the Phera last night at 15mg.
    I beleive that for the best results, something that aromatizes should be thrown in, or some Epi. If nothing else, I feel I don't have as huge an estro spike due to the est I have with the dbol,. in addition to my test levels tring to "match" the methyl-E2 (am Iright that this is how dbol increases LH initially?)
    Anyways, testing the waters here with dosing,..Started a few days ago with only 15mg dbol (75mg ph) the first 2 times, then yesterday added 15mg phera and plan to couple that with 30mg Phera next time I dose, .. see how that fairs with me. If I can "bounce back" the same way with 30mg phera/15mg dbol, I might go to 45 with Phera, but I'll need to see how recovery is with that. I don't see the bennifit in increaseing it if Im able to recover in a noticably faster period.

So far, the next day I have definately noticed the "rebound"... and it feels like hormone levels (purely based on the amount of oily skin, acne, and freakn unstoppable wood).
    I might log this.... see what comes of it. I'm "logging" anyways, as I have been keeping records since the beginning of this year (thanx to my MFX log I ran )

Anyways, I just wanted to put something out there, as there were a lot of questions/suggestions here and not really so much "active" feedback in application.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

1) The half life of certain AIs differ (ATD versus 6OXO), any benefits to taking one over the other on OFF days?

2) What about taking a high % Tribulus on OFF days to avoid joint pain from an AI?...or perhaps throughout the entire cycle?....sorry noticed this was already answered above

4) When coming to the end of a lengthy Pulse cycle....should you lower the dosages....say 30mgs of Epi then 20mg, then 10mg?

Bumping for possible comments from Dr.D
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Has anyone gone over a good pulsing method for Dianabol? I can get a decent idea myself but I'm clumsy. I don't want to rely on my own brain.
  24. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance View Post
    Has anyone gone over a good pulsing method for Dianabol? I can get a decent idea myself but I'm clumsy. I don't want to rely on my own brain.
    I have found (from what Im doing now) that I can pulse about 15-20mg on day 1 , then I do 5mg the next day, and day 3 I take off completely.
    I get a nice rebound when I only take 5mg in the afternoon,.. that occurs overnight, and wel into the next day.
    I dont seem to get the same effect id I take it more then once a day (so I dont dpread the doses out more then 1.5 hours.)

I figure, I use the dbol on day 1 (with a designer oral,.. right now, PP- 30mg) all at once... then the next day, the 5mg dose works for cortasol supression,.. and it causes a really nice rebound effect also... of course,.. if I only used the dbol, I might not need the next day 5mg dose, but anything higher then 15mg dbol for whatever reason doesn't feel like I get the same rebound effect.
    throw an AI in there on day 2 and 3 and your golden.

Of course, this is all based on my ability to bounce back as quickly as possible... while using the threashold amount of anabolics.
    The rebound is kinda crazy,... but definately nice

-oh,.. and a stupid kinda "rule",.. I can't have sex or smack it on day 2 either...
    (It allows for my test level to get slightyl elevated,.. and I wouldnt want any extra aromatase)
    -Im about to move this rule to day 3, and make it mandatory for day 2 to test something... casue I think my rebound on day 2 causes some supression becasue day 3 is a little low... so Im gonna see if I cant somehow lower test some and see how I make out -lol
    ok, ok ,.. look, I thought of this last part while ....
    Thats just the kinda guy I am,.. I like to try new ideas,.. even if they seem totally nuts
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Learned alot since I started reading threads daily back in January, Great stuff. (PP/Superdrol Clones) How's this pulse w/o 5 days wk. Pulsing 3 days-M W F on (Phera Vol&M-Drol).
    Wk1 15/10 15/10 22.5/10
    Wk2 22.5/15 22.5/15 30/15
    Wk3 30/20 30/20 30/20
    Wk4 30/20 40/20 40/20
    Taken throughout cycle with 30 grams of BCAAS, 9 G Glutamine, 5 g Creatine, 2 Multivitamins daily, 1500mg Vit C, 1 serving Cycle Support daily, Whey Protein Shakes b4 bed, and 1000 MG of Trib starting the last week followed by another week at 1500 mg daily? (Also a bottle of Novedex XT nearby just in case)? Also would it be worthwhile to take NOS actually 6,000 - 12,000 mg of L-Arginine during the first two weeks?

Been lifting for about 3 years at least 5 times occassionally 6 times a week. This would be my first stack 5'9" 176 lbs, bf 11%. Expected caloric intake 4500 ratios of 50% protein 30% carbs 20% fat. Or do I need more like 40% carbs? Realistic Goals: expect strength increase by at least10% overall and some decent size gains. I do not want to retain too much water or get overly fat, with that being said should I then just forgo the creatine all together? After I bulk I plan to cut by working out 5-6 week followed by cardio at least 3 times per week after full recovery.
    Last edited by Nogrinia; 04-14-2007 at 10:14 PM. Reason: additional specs inserted
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

1- 6Br or Form would be best suited, but I've had success with ATD too.

2- No! It's a good test stim. Off days would be perfect for it. I would take the whole dose at night actually.

2- Hey! There are two 2's (lol). Yeah, trib daily is fine, but just like fenugreek it should be ramped up weekly and cycled every moth (4wks on/2wks off) to keep it fresh.

3- I suspect it would, but am still not exactly sure what to think of TST. Some guys swear by it, but most don't like it.

4- Yes, pyramids are perfect, but just like you said, you can come down very fast from a pulse, like 30mg to 10mg in 1 wk.

5- If you wanna use it, use it on off days at least, morning and early after noon (25-100mg each time depending on how you react to DHEA).
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gten79 View Post
    I'm really thinking an PP/epi stack would be a great pulse. Since PP is very adrogenic, and EPI would keep gyno under control.

I workout M,W,F so I'll only be dosing three times a week.

PP / EPI
    wk1 10,10,20
    wk2 20,
    wk3 20 - 20
    wk4 20 - 20
    wk5 20 - 20
    wk6 20 - 20
    wk8 20 - 20
    wk9 20 - 30
    wk10 10 - 30

Any Suggestions?
    I have seen one case where it hurt libido but that was not pulsing and only one report. I would think if you get estro sides from PP, I used to also, that epi might help out in a stack.
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Dr. D

So when you pulse. Do you do EOD for 2 weeks then 2 weeks of. Or just pulse continually for up to 8 weeks??
    THx

2on/2off should give no shutdown and results i would assume
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    ... the methyl-E2 (am Iright that this is how dbol increases LH initially?)

... So far, the next day I have definately noticed the "rebound"... and it feels like hormone levels (purely based on the amount of oily skin, acne, and freakn unstoppable wood). ...
    1) Plus it's a mild AI too!
    2) Yep, haha, that's the bounce.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance View Post
    Haven't pulsed dbol since I was a teen, but use to pyramid pulse it @ 20,30,40,40,20,10 with great success! The doses seem small now for a pulse but I'd gain ~10 keeper pounds per cycle usually.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    I have found (from what Im doing now) that I can pulse about 15-20mg on day 1 , then I do 5mg the next day, and day 3 I take off completely.
    I get a nice rebound when I only take 5mg in the afternoon,.. that occurs overnight, and wel into the next day. ...
    That's exactly what I am talking about, experiment! It took me awhile to find what worked best with different stuff but once you find that sweet spot, it's real nice.

It's soooo nice to keep your balls around, and the gains are still surprisingly impressive. You can even have a beer or two watching the game on the weekend because your liver isn't working overtime either.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nogrinia View Post
    Learned alot since I started reading threads daily back in January, Great stuff. (PP/Superdrol Clones) How's this pulse w/o 5 days wk. Pulsing 3 days-M W F on (Phera Vol&M-Drol).
    Wk1 15/10 15/10 22.5/10
    Wk2 22.5/15 22.5/15 30/15
    Wk3 30/20 30/20 30/20
    Wk4 30/20 40/20 40/20
    Taken throughout cycle with 30 grams of BCAAS, 9 G Glutamine, 5 g Creatine, 2 Multivitamins daily, 1500mg Vit C, 1 serving Cycle Support daily, Whey Protein Shakes b4 bed, and 1000 MG of Trib starting the last week followed by another week at 1500 mg daily? (Also a bottle of Novedex XT nearby just in case)? Also would it be worthwhile to take NOS actually 6,000 - 12,000 mg of L-Arginine during the first two weeks?

Been lifting for about 3 years at least 5 times occassionally 6 times a week. This would be my first stack 5'9" 176 lbs, bf 11%. Expected caloric intake 4500 ratios of 50% protein 30% carbs 20% fat. Or do I need more like 40% carbs? Realistic Goals: expect strength increase by at least10% overall and some decent size gains. I do not want to retain too much water or get overly fat, with that being said should I then just forgo the creatine all together? After I bulk I plan to cut by working out 5-6 week followed by cardio at least 3 times per week after full recovery.
    That looks good. I'd take the NOS pre-w/o at least the whole time. You mac ratios look like you'll recomp well (not too fat or bloated.) Might wanna keep the ceatine to pre and or post w/o only, but off days is cool too unless it bloats you. Orals enhance creatine synthesis so off days would be perfect for it while pulsing I'd think.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fritzer View Post
    Dr. D

So when you pulse. Do you do EOD for 2 weeks then 2 weeks of. Or just pulse continually for up to 8 weeks??
    THx

2on/2off should give no shutdown and results i would assume
    Yeah, you can do that and some prefer that for some reason, but that only comes out to 6-9 doses per month. Certainly a very negligible shut down risk with that.

I do normally suggest 3x/wk for 6-8 wks straight though or 4x/wk for 4-6 wks straight. These are only guide lines and you will have to experiment a bit to find what works best at just the right doses and times.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah, you can do that and some prefer that for some reason, but that only comes out to 6-9 doses per month. Certainly a very negligible shut down risk with that.

I do normally suggest 3x/wk for 6-8 wks straight though or 4x/wk for 4-6 wks straight. These are only guide lines and you will have to experiment a bit to find what works best at just the right doses and times.
    With that being said can you look at this for me Dr. D? I should have put it here to start with but started another thread (Once epi clears....EPI/HALO pulse idea...)

But here is what I was asking

WK1...EPI @ 10,20,30 / Halo (clone) @ 50,50,50
    WK2...EPI @ 40x3 / Halo @ 50,50,50
    WK3...Halo @ 100x3
    WK4...Halo @ 100x3
    WK5...EPI @ 40x3 / Halo @ 100x3
    WK6...EPI @ 40x3 / Halo @ 100x3
    WK7...EPI @ 40x3
    WK8...EPI @ 40x3
    WK9...EPI @ 40x3

Dosages taken on Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Can add a WK10 of EPI @ 40x3 and finish exactly one bottle or can cut off WK9 to keep the cycle @ 8 weeks.

EPI = 78 tabs @ 10mg each (90 tabs if WK10 is ran)
    Halo = 30 tabs @ 50mg each

I know they are both methlys but running the pulse should help with this from what I understand. I've even thought about running ATD @ 25mgs a couple of days a week...maybe Tuesday and Thursday.

Calories will be about 500 - 700 above maintenance for a slow clean bulk.

Please critique and advise, I value most folks opinions here. I want to start (when the whole EPI thing clears) May 5th and can offer weekly updates along the way with a closing cycle report.

All support supps on hand starting next week AND all post cycle therapy on hand (Nolva, Activate, Rebounded Reloaded, Reduce Xt or Retain) if needed.

If I am way off please offer some cycle suggestions with what you see here (one bottle of each designer) for a pulse. I have ran the Halo before but this is my first run with EPI...
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the words of encouragement and assessment of my proposal. I will stick with creatine post w/o for 5 mg and 10 mgs off days at first and continue to suck down glutamine pre workout. Thanks again and I definitely look forward to getting this stack started, I was speaking with my brother earlier this evening. He and a few of the guys he rowed with in college 15 years ago supposedly used to this with some "true gear" with no real adverse affects-bacne, shrinkage, et al. He said they never really did any type of support cycle like thistle and he some type of powder...(Inositol? who knows) My point in bringing this up though is how necessary or should I ask, how highly advisable is it to purchase Cycle support if I am going to pulse at the aforementioned levels? I have not made any purchases yet but after he mentioned that to me I figured I would run it by you all. Thanks again
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nogrinia View Post
    Thanks for the words of encouragement and assessment of my proposal. I will stick with creatine post w/o for 5 mg and 10 mgs off days at first and continue to suck down glutamine pre workout. Thanks again and I definitely look forward to getting this stack started, I was speaking with my brother earlier this evening. He and a few of the guys he rowed with in college 15 years ago supposedly used to this with some "true gear" with no real adverse affects-bacne, shrinkage, et al. He said they never really did any type of support cycle like thistle and he some type of powder...(Inositol? who knows) My point in bringing this up though is how necessary or should I ask, how highly advisable is it to purchase Cycle support if I am going to pulse at the aforementioned levels? I have not made any purchases yet but after he mentioned that to me I figured I would run it by you all. Thanks again
    You are more than welcome my friend. I think CS is a well designed product and a great value too. If you're using something relatively toxic with a tendency toward liver, lipid or kidney issues (methyls like M1T, mibolerone, fluoxymesterone, etc.. or even high dose tren) then I suppose you could use it as normal (1-2 scoop every day) but for normal, relatively clean methyls like SD, PP, dbol, etc.. I would take 1 scoop on off nights only.

I gotta get a hold of AI and design him a Pulsing Cycle Support formula! It would skip the liver stuff you don't need but include some extra test boosters to discourage shutdown. That would be awesome and take most of the guess work out of pulsing ancillaries for sure.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Dr. D, what would you consider for time off between pulse cycles? I usually go 4 months off for a one month cycle + 1month pct. Did you pulse anything back to back, and if so, how much time did you take off b/t if you did? I don't recall seeing this in this thread (I read it early last week). Thanks in advance.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

1- 6Br or Form would be best suited, but I've had success with ATD too.

2- No! It's a good test stim. Off days would be perfect for it. I would take the whole dose at night actually.

2- Hey! There are two 2's (lol). Yeah, trib daily is fine, but just like fenugreek it should be ramped up weekly and cycled every moth (4wks on/2wks off) to keep it fresh.

3- I suspect it would, but am still not exactly sure what to think of TST. Some guys swear by it, but most don't like it.

4- Yes, pyramids are perfect, but just like you said, you can come down very fast from a pulse, like 30mg to 10mg in 1 wk.

5- If you wanna use it, use it on off days at least, morning and early after noon (25-100mg each time depending on how you react to DHEA).

Thanks for the response. One more wee question though...would it be worth while to add Activate to the AI while pulsing or save it till the end?
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Even better

You are more than welcome my friend. I think CS is a well designed product and a great value too. If you're using something relatively toxic with a tendency toward liver, lipid or kidney issues (methyls like M1T, mibolerone, fluoxymesterone, etc.. or even high dose tren) then I suppose you could use it as normal (1-2 scoop every day) but for normal, relatively clean methyls like superdrol, PP, dbol, etc.. I would take 1 scoop on off nights only.
    Interesting to hear, so with that being said, is it even necessary for me to start a precycle saturation of the CS a week or 2 before starting the cycle or will this essentially serve no true protective purpose. I definitely do not want to waste it for "piece of mind" as I feel good about the stack and the goal I have set. Also, I was thinking about the following, June 4- July 6 will be enrolled in a very advanced heavy, fast paced/stressful college Marketing course (4 month course in 1 month) in addition to my full time job. Realistically, may only be able to get to workout 4 hours each week hopefully not as bad as last one (almost grad level 475, 2 mos. lived on ephedra, caffeine, 5 hours sleep, w/o log 21.25hrs over 7 wks). Should I wait to take this stack until after I complete the course or do you think I should be able to maintain it if I get at least that minimum 4 hrs of intense training in? Like I said I don't think this course should be as bad but just in case?
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sock View Post
    Dr. D, what would you consider for time off between pulse cycles? I usually go 4 months off for a one month cycle + 1month post cycle therapy. Did you pulse anything back to back, and if so, how much time did you take off b/t if you did? I don't recall seeing this in this thread (I read it early last week). Thanks in advance.
    Using your system... Toff = (Ton + PCT) 2

Now, if you're on 3-4 days per wk (x = 3 or 4) the original equation is modified to this:

Toff = [Ton (X/7)] 2

Of course, the new equation does not account for PCT since you are pulsing. So if you do an 8wk pulse dosing @ 3x/wk, time off = 6 weeks and 6 days, so ~ 7wks. This is twice as much off time as is needed IMO, but I definitely like your methodology.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to properly bridge two oral cycles?
    By JoeySon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 09:25 AM
  2. How to make CLEAR liquid oral versions?
    By PumpedUpBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 05:31 PM
  3. How to Make Anabolic Steroids Orally-Active
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 02:26 PM
  4. how to take 1-test oral
    By BigRich in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 01:27 AM
  5. How To Make a Good-Tasting Oral Solution?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 01:02 AM