How to "pulse" orals
- 03-27-2007, 09:11 PM
I guess you'll have to confirm this with him, but this is what I read.
YOU : bad idea! too much instability in blood levels,
ASPIRE : I can personally state that blood levels aren't all that important. When I use dbol, I take it once in the morning. This is out of convenience, not "less shutdown." Occasionally I get an upset stomach, thats the only difference than when I used to spread it out through the day.
YOU: does not make it any less toxic to the liver,
ASPIRE : It is less toxic to the liver do to giving it time off from processing these compounds. Liver regenerates very quickly if given the opportunity to do so.
YOU: theres even a dosage in there of 60mg's THEN you make a point of a possibility of no post cycle therapy
ASPIRE : Arnold didn't use post cycle therapy. Many people have never even heard of it, so it isn't entirely required. It just helps, but .......if you read everything in this thread Dr.D explains the androgen jump on days off.(right here he is summing up what you need to do)
YOU:You even try calculating that you would be worse off by 4lbs, the body don't work like that.
ASPIRE: Finally, read more, talk less. No one is forcing you to try it either. If you don't like it don't do it](once again, this is what you should do, at least understand the IDEA, behind this before attacking it)
See how he was addressing your dismissals of this method one at a time??
He never says "taking the same amounts at less intervals would be less toxic than taking the same amounts at more intervals throughout the day" as you claim.
- 03-27-2007, 09:53 PM
ShapeUp read it correctly, I was addressing each of your statements one at a time. You saw what you wanted to see. You seem to have a bone to pick or just like to start fights. I'm not sure what your problem is, but if you don't like this idea and have nothing valuable to contribute, then leave the way you came.
- 03-28-2007, 01:45 AM
03-28-2007, 01:55 AM
2. You could take it a few hours prior to dosing, but I would avoid it in a pulse for the most part unless doses are higher, like 30-40mg SD. 40 was always too much for me though. Always take CS with a SERM!
3. As a rule of thumb, time off equals time on, so 8 wks pulse equals 4 wks off, minimum.
Anytime Fireproof! God bless.
03-28-2007, 01:57 AM
03-28-2007, 02:00 AM
03-28-2007, 02:23 AM
2) I think anything that you can dose high without toxicity would be a fair option. For example, most couldn't take 40mg of SD (makes you too moody and tired at that dose) but could take 40+ mg of epi. See what I mean? It's not so much what I wouldn't do, it's just that some are extra well suited for pulsing over others.
3) I tried that back in the day! With 4ad, but I still started to shutdown at some point. Maybe one small dose would be alright, but 2 good size doses, no go for me at least. I did have some luck pulsing non-orals in 3 total doses, pre-w/o and immediately post-w/o like normal, then about 1-1.5 hours again later after that. The higher dose is taken after the w/o as opposed to before like with the methyls. The shift in dose priority is a reflection of the shorter half-life. This did work almost as well as methyls, but I was trying not to confuse everyone at first.
03-28-2007, 02:27 AM
03-28-2007, 02:35 AM
03-28-2007, 02:52 AM
03-28-2007, 03:09 AM
03-28-2007, 09:51 AM
03-28-2007, 10:25 AM
03-28-2007, 01:55 PM
03-28-2007, 02:02 PM
03-28-2007, 06:23 PM
Could the same theory be applied to esterless injectables as well? Say 10mg test pre and 10 mg post workout for 6 weeks, ATD on off days, for 6 weeks, no pct???
03-28-2007, 09:17 PM
03-28-2007, 09:26 PM
Hey D, what about subbing my form/activate bridge with MassFX/6-OXO?
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
03-28-2007, 10:01 PM
03-28-2007, 11:55 PM
03-29-2007, 06:01 AM
Is there any reason why anavar @ 40mg would be a poor choice for pulsing? To boost power before sprint speed workouts thru its PCr synthesis action, is the idea. I do wonder if this would be more suppressive (even tho its not very suppressive in itself) than 20mg ED.
03-29-2007, 09:48 AM
dr.d i need ur advice =p
hey DR.D, i got a quick question
my workout plan/pulse is set up like this
i take my orals only on w/o days
day 1 workout
day 2 workout
day 3 rest
day 4 workout
day 5 workout
day 6 rest
day 7 rest
same as week 1 but no orals
anyway lets assume i done this 1 week on/ 1 week off method
how many weeks could i max possibly run this for???
03-29-2007, 07:12 PM
03-29-2007, 07:17 PM
03-29-2007, 07:21 PM
Hey Dr... quick question if you dont mind
I see on the boards all the time about "dont do a dbol only cycle!" and stuff like that. But what about if you just want to, say, increase your deadlifts and your leg press (just an example)?
Could this pulse method be used in a manner like... taking a moderate dose of dbol (without using anything else like test) on just lower back and leg days every week for 8 weeks or so? Or doesnt dbol work instantly like that, or perhaps the gains would just be temporary?
03-29-2007, 08:20 PM
03-29-2007, 08:35 PM
there is an old thread on here that goes very in-depth about running dbol for 10-12 weeks with an off week in the dead middle and off on all weekends...the dose is 20mg
it's titled something like.....
low dose d-bol: the use of dianabol as a supplement
03-30-2007, 11:31 AM
03-30-2007, 11:35 AM
03-30-2007, 12:16 PM
great thread Dr. D I am all about the conservative approach to cycling and i love reading about the different options. i've tried a few short cycles which i always felt great coming off but never tried pulsing. think i'ma give H-Drol a wack at it with 50 mg's preworkout 25 mg's post workout 3 days a week. if this threads still alive in a month or two i'll let yall know how it went.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JoeySon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2012, 10:25 AM
- By PumpedUpBeast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2009, 06:31 PM
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-13-2006, 03:26 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-01-2004, 02:27 AM
- By spitboy2000 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-13-2004, 02:02 AM