How to "pulse" orals

Page 4 of 172 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Yes! The gains are slower, but they are more permanent long term with fewer tendencies toward injury. You got it man. Plus, it makes you really focus on your diet too, where you may have otherwise been a little sloppy, I mean not you specifically CRUNCH, but other people I know (like me!) lol
    Focus on diet? What are you talking about???

    So, 6 weeks of superdrol, something like this:

    Week 1: 20mgs/3x/wk
    Week 2: 20 mgs
    Week 3: 30 mgs
    Week 4: 30 mgs
    Week 5: 40 mgs
    Week 6: 40 mgs

    Thanks again Dr D!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    Focus on diet? What are you talking about???

    So, 6 weeks of superdrol, something like this:

    Week 1: 20mgs/3x/wk
    Week 2: 20 mgs
    Week 3: 30 mgs
    Week 4: 30 mgs
    Week 5: 40 mgs
    Week 6: 40 mgs

    Thanks again Dr D!!!
    I'm not saying this is what Dr.D means but with me I focus more on my diet while I'm on a cycle. So maybe he means that if your doing a cycle for 6 weeks instead of 3 you may be more likely to focus on your diet for a longer period of time. But then again your avatar looks perfect so it was probably leaned more towards me lol That 6 week cycle looks good, it makes me think if that's how I would rather pulse my cycle.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    You're at that age where I can understand what you mean! You're not young and overly cautious anymore but you're certainly not old and worried about accumulating toxicity, so why pulse? Plus, sometimes you just want maximum gains. It does work, but I agree with you that it doesn't suit everyone in all situations.
    Ya i'm wreckless, bring on the orals! lol j/k Ya you described me to a T actually, lol Your like a minature budha, ol

  4. Dr.D IS buddah... at least thats what I heard....


    I can't wait to try pulsing- with either promagnon or epi within the next few months!
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

  5. I can't wait to try Epi period, next cycle is going to be an 8 week bulker and i'll be including it.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    I can't wait to try Epi period, next cycle is going to be an 8 week bulker and i'll be including it.
    Epi is sick
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

  7. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat5713 View Post
    I'm not saying this is what Dr.D means but with me I focus more on my diet while I'm on a cycle. So maybe he means that if your doing a cycle for 6 weeks instead of 3 you may be more likely to focus on your diet for a longer period of time. But then again your avatar looks perfect so it was probably leaned more towards me lol That 6 week cycle looks good, it makes me think if that's how I would rather pulse my cycle.
    I knew what he meant, I was just attempting a joke.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    I knew what he meant, I was just attempting a joke.
    I was laughing, crunch!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Hey Neo! Man, if you w/o 5 days a week, I'd really just run a normal cycle. That's the whole thing about pulsing, it doesn't fit well for 5, 6 or 7 training days per week. It's more for a softer training schedule like 3, 3.5 or 4 days per week.

    I haven't tried the bulk Powerfull, is it water soluble?
    Hey D, you and I talked about my planned 15 week pulse w/ P.C.T and you said it looked great, But I train 5 days a week also. I was going to use Anabolic Pump during this pulse. Would that allow me to stil see the benfits you and I discussed or should I look to a 3 day a week training schedule?

    Or should I add something like Retain & mega-dose Anagen on off pulse days?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Hey D, you and I talked about my planned 15 week pulse w/ P.C.T and you said it looked great, But I train 5 days a week also. I was going to use Anabolic Pump during this pulse. Would that allow me to stil see the benfits you and I discussed or should I look to a 3 day a week training schedule?

    Or should I add something like Retain & mega-dose Anagen on off pulse days?
    Hey Distilled, I still think you're good to go with 5 days training, but you should set it up such that the training day that doesn't get dosed is easier on the recovery. Your easies w/o basically. Off days are all about recovery and increased glycogen stores are observed before androgen induced protein synthesis occurs anyway, so the AP is a good option indeed, especially with pulsing, and is sits well with Epi in particular because of it E2b receptor selectivity, as we discussed earlier.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    I was laughing, crunch!
    LOL...maybe I'll try another one later!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    LOL...maybe I'll try another one later!
    Yeah do that, I leave the next one alone...I knew that

  13. Hey D,

    I know you've said in the begining that running an oral in this pulsing method can allow you to avoid having to use a SERM during post cycle, but would a 2 week run be beneficial, just as a precautionary measure? Would anything else in addition to a short run of SERM be advised, such as an AI?

    Also, do you recommend using anything else in conjunction with a pulsing cycle, such as something on the off days? I'm looking to remain safe, yet still want to maximize my results and make the best of the cycle.

    Your thoughts and remarks are greatly appreciated! Great thread!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jmuls View Post
    ... Also, do you recommend using anything else in conjunction with a pulsing cycle, such as something on the off days? I'm looking to remain safe, yet still want to maximize my results and make the best of the cycle. ...
    Yeah, you can take a small dose of an AI on the off nights and a dose or two of an anti-cort on the off days. If you wanna do a small PCT, it wouldn't hurt, but after a month of 30-40mg epi straight no pulse, guys are saying they only needed like 7-10 days of tor to come back hard, then they had to stop early! So it really depends on what your taking. I would use MFX as a bridge in between pulses but a week or two of low dose SERM would not hurt. It just won't be necessary in most cases.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Yeah, you can take a small dose of an AI on the off nights and a dose or two of an anti-cort on the off days. If you wanna do a small post cycle therapy, it wouldn't hurt, but after a month of 30-40mg epi straight no pulse, guys are saying they only needed like 7-10 days of tor to come back hard, then they had to stop early! So it really depends on what your taking. I would use MFX as a bridge in between pulses but a week or two of low dose SERM would not hurt. It just won't be necessary in most cases.
    MassFX between pulses ehh???? I really think i may switch from the form/activate combo to MassFX for my 2bridges of "off" weeks. I dont want to have to remember to apply the formestane and we my schedule I dont want to have to carry it around and do it in the open and have to answer 20 question on what im doin, why, how it works.......blah blah blah.

    So MassFX between it is, hey and Im gonna save a few bucks too......:bruce3:
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Yeah, you can take a small dose of an AI on the off nights and a dose or two of an anti-cort on the off days. If you wanna do a small post cycle therapy, it wouldn't hurt, but after a month of 30-40mg epi straight no pulse, guys are saying they only needed like 7-10 days of tor to come back hard, then they had to stop early! So it really depends on what your taking. I would use MFX as a bridge in between pulses but a week or two of low dose SERM would not hurt. It just won't be necessary in most cases.

    Dr. D

    If I were to use Mass FX as a bridge, would I have to worry about running an AI as well?

    Using Epistane as the example of an 8 week pulse cycle, followed by 1 week, max of 2 weeks of a SERM (as a precautionary measure), how long should the bridge to starting another pulse cycle last?

  17. Dr. D - your patience with all the questions is much appreciated.

    A few others if you don't mind:

    1. What dosing would you recommend for a Pulsing of Superdrol at a 4x/week pulse. I see the example of 3x/week above, but not 4, and am curious as to what you would recommend. My split is upper, lower, off, upper, off, lower, off, repeat.

    2. If one already has Cycle Support, how would you recommend incorporating it? Or should it be saved for a straight cycle.

    3. On a pulse cycle of SD, how much of a break would you recommend before doing it again. (Apologies if I missed that advice already).

    Thanks in advance.

    P.S. nice scripture reference.

  18. I'm glad you asked all these questions bc I am eager to know also. I also have the cycle support which I started to take 2 weeks ago to get ready for this upcoming cycle, so I would also like to know the answer to that question
  19. darius
    darius's Avatar

    Dr. D, what do you think about running Epi, 40mg, for 8 weeks without pulsing? I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere else at some time, but if you could post an answer here, I'd appreciate it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by darius View Post
    Dr. D, what do you think about running Epi, 40mg, for 8 weeks without pulsing? I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere else at some time, but if you could post an answer here, I'd appreciate it.
    I say go for it. My brother (real brother, not internet bro ) is just finishing up 8 weeks. He went from 20mg week 1 to 30mg week 2, to 40mg weeks 3-8. Dr. D recommended the 20,30,40,40 and the up to 8 weeks part was a SS original. My bloodwork on Epi showed it to be very mild on the liver compared to M1t and even superdrol.
  21. darius
    darius's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    I say go for it. My brother (real brother, not internet bro ) is just finishing up 8 weeks. He went from 20mg week 1 to 30mg week 2, to 40mg weeks 3-8. Dr. D recommended the 20,30,40,40 and the up to 8 weeks part was a SS original. My bloodwork on Epi showed it to be very mild on the liver compared to M1t and even superdrol.
    Good deal. 8 weeks it is.

    I did 20mg a week for week 1 and 2, and bumped it to 40mg as I am 1 day into week 3.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat5713 View Post
    I'm glad you asked all these questions bc I am eager to know also. I also have the cycle support which I started to take 2 weeks ago to get ready for this upcoming cycle, so I would also like to know the answer to that question
    Cool. Glad to help. We'll see what he says.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by darius View Post
    Good deal. 8 weeks it is.

    I did 20mg a week for week 1 and 2, and bumped it to 40mg as I am 1 day into week 3.
    let us know how your gains are coming
    stay healthy

  24. my plan is 8 weeks. I am only on day 8 but started at 30mg and will probably go to 40 very soon

  25. 8 weeks seems a little long. I thought I read that gains start to slow down around week 5/6.
    But... any excuse to continue my current cycle...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How to properly bridge two oral cycles?
    By JoeySon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 11:25 AM
  2. How to make CLEAR liquid oral versions?
    By PumpedUpBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 07:31 PM
  3. How to Make Anabolic Steroids Orally-Active
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 04:26 PM
  4. how to take 1-test oral
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 03:27 AM
  5. How To Make a Good-Tasting Oral Solution?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 03:02 AM
Log in
Log in