How to "pulse" orals

Page 3 of 141 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by gladiator_75 View Post
    Any feedback Dr. D ?

    Daily use would be better heading into PCT. The dbol @ 40mg is nothing on your liver compared to 40mg Nolva! I would not use MT until PCT starts, then use in the first 3wks of Nolva dosing. Pulsing is bad news if you're headed into a PCT at the end of a long cycle and very suppressed.

    NOW, if the hCG has kept you bouncing and your test levels are still pretty good, pulsing to the end would be just fine. It's an executive call really.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    Very cool and interesting stuff Dr D!!!

    I was going to run superdrol for three weeks before my next comp, but am most worried about such a rapid increase in strength I get from it that injuries are possible. I am now 6 weeks away and could pulse it with your protocol, get the strength, and not be so worried about rupturing any tendons (again!).
    Yes! The gains are slower, but they are more permanent long term with fewer tendencies toward injury. You got it man. Plus, it makes you really focus on your diet too, where you may have otherwise been a little sloppy, I mean not you specifically CRUNCH, but other people I know (like me!) lol
    •   
       


  3. HEY NOW! just because i have an occasional pizza, no need to publicly call me out! LOL!

    aren't you suppossed to be working on some new AX product? 3 BE or something like that?


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ShapeUP View Post
    Ok, well what about this.

    I was going to stack SuperDrol and PheraPlex

    My ratios are 2.5mg superdrol and 7.5mg PP 2x /d

    SO Could I pulse this instead and run it out 8 weeks instead of 4 weeks. Run Torm for post cycle therapy and the NHA stack and be fine?
    Yeah, that sounds good actually. I would have just taken 10mg PP pre and 10mg SD post, but your ratio sounds nice.

    Your PCT sounds OK too, but 7-10d Tor would be plenty. You don't need conventional PCTs with this protocol. Once you experience "the bounce" you'll know what I mean!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    I wouldn't pulse M1T personally. Here's some labwork showing almost complete shutdown within 3 days...
    M1T methinks is an extreme case with any side(s) compared to just about any other oral.
    Man, that's a trip on the WBC counts. "Poison with anabolic effects", isn't that what you called it one time? lol

  6. I think this will be good for those that are concerned with side effects, personally though i'd like 100% effect even if the sides are higher.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    HEY NOW! just because i have an occasional pizza, no need to publicly call me out! LOL!

    aren't you suppossed to be working on some new AX product? 3 BE or something like that?

    Haha, I'll get back to work as soon as I finish MY pizza!

  8. Sorry to add to an increasingly large (and very valuable) thread but I had a few questions about this method for when you have some time (no rush)...

    You talk about dbol being what you first used this with. Probably a stupid question, but I assume you were using test also? So like test for 12ish weeks and pulse dbol for 6-8 of them and then run post cycle therapy after the test? I have never used gear before (just began my first ever superdrol cycle) and this looks like a great way for me to start... after a few more months of research of course!

    Also when you mention using the compound 3x a week for this method to be efficient... thats not the same for workouts correct? i.e. you can lift 5x a week but as long as you only use the gear on 3 of those workouts (switch between which workouts you use it on each week) then you're in the clear?

    Lastly, would this method work good for Superdrol? I wasn't sure because with the cycle I just started, its been about 4 days and I still dont see any gains. It seems like if you only use it 3x a week then it will never have a chance to build up and therefore the gains would never come (or come extremely slowly). But I'm new to all of this and thats why its so useful to ask an expert like you!

  9. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to supersoldier again.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    I think this will be good for those that are concerned with side effects, personally though i'd like 100% effect even if the sides are higher.
    You're at that age where I can understand what you mean! You're not young and overly cautious anymore but you're certainly not old and worried about accumulating toxicity, so why pulse? Plus, sometimes you just want maximum gains. It does work, but I agree with you that it doesn't suit everyone in all situations.
    •   
       


  11. Isnt the 10/10 of PP and SD too little for pulsing? I remember reading that in a pulse it would be advantageous to dose higher since its only 3 times a week. I can see 10/10 working for a few days as suggested but after the first week would you want to signficantly kick that up? Just really curious as I just finished a PP cycle and at 30mg ED for 3 weeks I hardly noticed a change, I couldnt imagine only take 10-20 EOD.

  12. One thing i'm still not understanding regarding pulsing orals is the fluctuating blood levels with compounds with short half lives (which is most orla). People seem to think that fluctuating blood levels contribute to certain side effects. Dr. D whats your take on fluctuating blood levels regarding pulsing orals. Also how much different would your answer be if the person was using test during the oral as well so maybe the levels wouldn't fluctuate as much.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by KTL View Post
    Isnt the 10/10 of PP and superdrol too little for pulsing? I remember reading that in a pulse it would be advantageous to dose higher since its only 3 times a week. I can see 10/10 working for a few days as suggested but after the first week would you want to signficantly kick that up? Just really curious as I just finished a PP cycle and at 30mg ED for 3 weeks I hardly noticed a change, I couldnt imagine only take 10-20 EOD.
    You are right. I would likely do 20/10 in this scenario because I like 2:1 with PP/SD.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gators52 View Post
    One thing i'm still not understanding regarding pulsing orals is the fluctuating blood levels with compounds with short half lives (which is most orla). People seem to think that fluctuating blood levels contribute to certain side effects. Dr. D whats your take on fluctuating blood levels regarding pulsing orals. Also how much different would your answer be if the person was using test during the oral as well so maybe the levels wouldn't fluctuate as much.
    That's the whole thing though. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. The human body tries to balance the equation with endocrine cycles. Hormones go up, hormones go down, but they are never "steady". Just like a well pump cycles on when the pressure gets too low and cuts off when it reaches a programmed level, so does your test level. What the pulse does is cause a sudden, false high. When you are off the next day, you get a distinct, false low that the body response too very rapidly such that your test level bounces. Often ending higher that where it started. It is the fluctuation that allows this method to work because while steady state levels are more anabolic, they are also deeply suppressive. Try it man, then you'll see what I mean. You never know till you try!

  15. I'm going to try this with Dianabol when I'm ready to lift heavy again. I'll lift on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I'll take between 20-50mg of Dianabol on my training days and maybe a half dose on Saturday. How does that sound?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Yes! The gains are slower, but they are more permanent long term with fewer tendencies toward injury. You got it man. Plus, it makes you really focus on your diet too, where you may have otherwise been a little sloppy, I mean not you specifically CRUNCH, but other people I know (like me!) lol
    Focus on diet? What are you talking about???

    So, 6 weeks of superdrol, something like this:

    Week 1: 20mgs/3x/wk
    Week 2: 20 mgs
    Week 3: 30 mgs
    Week 4: 30 mgs
    Week 5: 40 mgs
    Week 6: 40 mgs

    Thanks again Dr D!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    Focus on diet? What are you talking about???

    So, 6 weeks of superdrol, something like this:

    Week 1: 20mgs/3x/wk
    Week 2: 20 mgs
    Week 3: 30 mgs
    Week 4: 30 mgs
    Week 5: 40 mgs
    Week 6: 40 mgs

    Thanks again Dr D!!!
    I'm not saying this is what Dr.D means but with me I focus more on my diet while I'm on a cycle. So maybe he means that if your doing a cycle for 6 weeks instead of 3 you may be more likely to focus on your diet for a longer period of time. But then again your avatar looks perfect so it was probably leaned more towards me lol That 6 week cycle looks good, it makes me think if that's how I would rather pulse my cycle.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    You're at that age where I can understand what you mean! You're not young and overly cautious anymore but you're certainly not old and worried about accumulating toxicity, so why pulse? Plus, sometimes you just want maximum gains. It does work, but I agree with you that it doesn't suit everyone in all situations.
    Ya i'm wreckless, bring on the orals! lol j/k Ya you described me to a T actually, lol Your like a minature budha, ol

  19. Dr.D IS buddah... at least thats what I heard....


    I can't wait to try pulsing- with either promagnon or epi within the next few months!
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

  20. I can't wait to try Epi period, next cycle is going to be an 8 week bulker and i'll be including it.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    I can't wait to try Epi period, next cycle is going to be an 8 week bulker and i'll be including it.
    Epi is sick
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

  22. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat5713 View Post
    I'm not saying this is what Dr.D means but with me I focus more on my diet while I'm on a cycle. So maybe he means that if your doing a cycle for 6 weeks instead of 3 you may be more likely to focus on your diet for a longer period of time. But then again your avatar looks perfect so it was probably leaned more towards me lol That 6 week cycle looks good, it makes me think if that's how I would rather pulse my cycle.
    I knew what he meant, I was just attempting a joke.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    I knew what he meant, I was just attempting a joke.
    I was laughing, crunch!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Hey Neo! Man, if you w/o 5 days a week, I'd really just run a normal cycle. That's the whole thing about pulsing, it doesn't fit well for 5, 6 or 7 training days per week. It's more for a softer training schedule like 3, 3.5 or 4 days per week.

    I haven't tried the bulk Powerfull, is it water soluble?
    Hey D, you and I talked about my planned 15 week pulse w/ P.C.T and you said it looked great, But I train 5 days a week also. I was going to use Anabolic Pump during this pulse. Would that allow me to stil see the benfits you and I discussed or should I look to a 3 day a week training schedule?

    Or should I add something like Retain & mega-dose Anagen on off pulse days?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Hey D, you and I talked about my planned 15 week pulse w/ P.C.T and you said it looked great, But I train 5 days a week also. I was going to use Anabolic Pump during this pulse. Would that allow me to stil see the benfits you and I discussed or should I look to a 3 day a week training schedule?

    Or should I add something like Retain & mega-dose Anagen on off pulse days?
    Hey Distilled, I still think you're good to go with 5 days training, but you should set it up such that the training day that doesn't get dosed is easier on the recovery. Your easies w/o basically. Off days are all about recovery and increased glycogen stores are observed before androgen induced protein synthesis occurs anyway, so the AP is a good option indeed, especially with pulsing, and is sits well with Epi in particular because of it E2b receptor selectivity, as we discussed earlier.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    I was laughing, crunch!
    LOL...maybe I'll try another one later!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    LOL...maybe I'll try another one later!
    Yeah do that, I leave the next one alone...I knew that

  28. Hey D,

    I know you've said in the begining that running an oral in this pulsing method can allow you to avoid having to use a SERM during post cycle, but would a 2 week run be beneficial, just as a precautionary measure? Would anything else in addition to a short run of SERM be advised, such as an AI?

    Also, do you recommend using anything else in conjunction with a pulsing cycle, such as something on the off days? I'm looking to remain safe, yet still want to maximize my results and make the best of the cycle.

    Your thoughts and remarks are greatly appreciated! Great thread!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Jmuls View Post
    ... Also, do you recommend using anything else in conjunction with a pulsing cycle, such as something on the off days? I'm looking to remain safe, yet still want to maximize my results and make the best of the cycle. ...
    Yeah, you can take a small dose of an AI on the off nights and a dose or two of an anti-cort on the off days. If you wanna do a small PCT, it wouldn't hurt, but after a month of 30-40mg epi straight no pulse, guys are saying they only needed like 7-10 days of tor to come back hard, then they had to stop early! So it really depends on what your taking. I would use MFX as a bridge in between pulses but a week or two of low dose SERM would not hurt. It just won't be necessary in most cases.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Yeah, you can take a small dose of an AI on the off nights and a dose or two of an anti-cort on the off days. If you wanna do a small post cycle therapy, it wouldn't hurt, but after a month of 30-40mg epi straight no pulse, guys are saying they only needed like 7-10 days of tor to come back hard, then they had to stop early! So it really depends on what your taking. I would use MFX as a bridge in between pulses but a week or two of low dose SERM would not hurt. It just won't be necessary in most cases.
    MassFX between pulses ehh???? I really think i may switch from the form/activate combo to MassFX for my 2bridges of "off" weeks. I dont want to have to remember to apply the formestane and we my schedule I dont want to have to carry it around and do it in the open and have to answer 20 question on what im doin, why, how it works.......blah blah blah.

    So MassFX between it is, hey and Im gonna save a few bucks too......:bruce3:
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How to properly bridge two oral cycles?
    By JoeySon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 11:25 AM
  2. How to make CLEAR liquid oral versions?
    By PumpedUpBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 07:31 PM
  3. How to Make Anabolic Steroids Orally-Active
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 04:26 PM
  4. how to take 1-test oral
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 03:27 AM
  5. How To Make a Good-Tasting Oral Solution?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 03:02 AM
Log in
Log in