How to "pulse" orals

Page 2 of 143 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    ... I am in the early planning stages of a "pulse" myself! D probably created this thread cause he was tired of getting PMs and emails from ME!

WAY TO GO D! ALWAYS looking out for us!
    Haha, yes, you played a role for sure Mace!

J/K, you know I don't mind bro.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jaydesiel4651 View Post
    one of the things that i liked about epistane is that people have been reporting that it made their gyno smaller...would you get this affect from pulsing also?
    Guys are saying that this is still effective, but not as rapid in effect. That makes sense. Not less than 20mg daily seems to be the optimal gyno fighting protocol.
    •   

3. so far im on day 4, ive taken it every day and im deff not as puffy as normal...Dr.D- what do you think of taking epi for 3 weeks 20,30,30 then 2 weeks of torm and 3 more weeks of epi at 30,30,40. Followed by 3-4 weeks of torm, nha stack after week 1 of pct with retain?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Crockett View Post
    Very tempted to try this as I was planning a cycle net week. I would say I shutdown soon into a cycle and have difficulty not crashing while in post cycle therapy so this applies to me.

You mention take the dosages close together pre/post workout before 6pm if possible. If you train at night (around 7pm) what is your suggestion? Still pre/post or earlier and pre?

Also, you mention if sensative to shutdown take an AI on off days or daily. Are we talking an OTC like 6-bromo or other?
    It's worth a shot. At IBE and some at BB guys have been posting good results on Epi pulsing logs specifically, but this will work with anything really.

I work out so late (just ask Sub or Mace) sometimes after midnight when it's quiet and peaceful! So I break the before 6pm rule all the time. It's no biggie. Just take before 6pm IF possible. If your on a pulse, it's not quite as important. Epi on w/o days only is doing me great. I see no suppression at all. I also added 3-AD daily the w/e before last and am loving that stack!

The 6-Br would be great for this. I have used ATD when on and it definitely attenuates shutdown. A 6-Br bases product, especially with a cAMP booster too like Hyperdrol would be perfect. Just use it at low doses, like half the label recommendation or only on off days. That should be plenty for some extra insurance. Even just 1 cap a day would probably just to be safe.

You will need to experiment a little to see exactly what works for you and what you can and can't get away with when pulsing, but once you get the feel of it, you'll be able to cycle safe for years with much less risk of long term health complications and still get slow, steady gains. It's less extreme and hard on your body with the high ons and low offs of regular cycling. You are actually 'on' more of the time this way if you think about it, and it's just when you need it the most only.

5. Hey Dr.D, how about something like this

Androgen Weeks 1-4 (Pulse Method, 3x EW, WO Days)
    IGF weeks 5-10 (Workout Days Only)
    Androgen Weeks 11-14 (Pulse Again)
    IGF Weeks 15-20 (WO Days Only)

Androgen Is probably going to be Var, Halo (real one) or Dbol (with low dose extremestane). Haven't decided yet. Torm will be run for 2 weeks after each androgen cycle, in the first 2 weeks of each igf cycle. Stats 5'7 180, ~12/13%. Few short oral cycles, couple of trans, 2 inject (one with bunk gear). Goal is come out at about [email protected]%, basically just a recomp with a small gain that is maintainable. As little shutdown as possible. I have heard igf works better with strong androgens, so I am leaning toward halo due to minimal shutdown, great strength, hardness, aggression and possible igf receptor upregulation (brotelligence maybe?). Anyway, thanks for any input.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Dr. D,

I remember you talking in another thread about the possibility of using epi during post-cycle therapy in a pulsed fashion. Can this be done the same way as in a pulsed cycle? Or would one have to tweak it a little more?

thanks,
    thesinner
    I would finish the PCT properly after a real cycle, then ease into this type of scenario after at least a month of real, strict PCT.

7. Quote Originally Posted by skinnyJ View Post
    Dr D,

What about an Oxyguno Pulse Cycle. Ea is 7.5mg, recommended to take 3 a day = 22.5mg and for no more than 4 weeks. I train on a four day split.
    Oh man, that product is a total rip IMO. I can't recommend it for anything. Even at it's highest recommended dose of 22.5mg (3 tabs/day) 4-chloro-17-etioallochol-4-ene-17-ol-3,11-dione is not going to do much of anything I don't think. This pulsing method is really better suited for methyls.

8. So One could Puls PheraPlex 20mg on WO days 3x per week 10mg pre and 10mg post for say say...6- 8 weeks and not do a pct and not take liver aids?

I can't be undersanding this correctly can I?

9. Does anyone here think that Dbol could effectively be pulsed at like 25mg/d for a 200 pound individual, or does dbol have too many negative side effects?

10. Hey D <3

I am thinking of pulsing my cycle of EPI, I also have bulk powerful and bulk 6-OXO. I usually work out:

M: w/o or off depending on how tired.
    T: w/o
    W: w/o
    T: off
    F: w/o
    S: w/o
    S: off

So I would pulse as you recommend on the w/o days,:

Week/Dose(mg)
    1 (10,20,30)
    2 30
    3 30-40
    4 30-40
    5 30-50
    6 30-50
    7 30-60
    8 30-60

Week1: Ramp 10mg day before workout
    Week2: 20mg before and 10mg after w/o
    Week3: 20mg before and 20mg after w/o

etc

Now my current Bulk Powerfull and 6-OXO are like this:

1. Morning 3/4 tsp bulk Powerfull before cardio / breakfast

2. Before WO 1/4 tsp bulk Powerfull

3. Before Bed 3/4 bulk Powerfull & 600mg ( 1/4 tsp ) 6-OXO

I'm just taking this with water, and I might add it tastes like @$$, any recommendations?

Is this good and should provide good results ( in addition to rest, diet and exercise etc )? Any input please?

Thanks for everything you do for the community.

Neoborn

11. Quote Originally Posted by jaydesiel4651 View Post
    so far im on day 4, ive taken it every day and im deff not as puffy as normal...Dr.D- what do you think of taking epi for 3 weeks 20,30,30 then 2 weeks of torm and 3 more weeks of epi at 30,30,40. Followed by 3-4 weeks of torm, nha stack after week 1 of post cycle therapy with retain?
    Sounds like a serious plan for gyno destruction. I like it! I bit overkill for a PCT, but looks good for a gyno cycle.

12. what if you have a ph that comes in pills with 50mg? are you able to pulse that?

13. Quote Originally Posted by aspire210 View Post
    Hey Dr.D, how about something like this

Androgen Weeks 1-4 (Pulse Method, 3x EW, WO Days)
    IGF weeks 5-10 (Workout Days Only)
    Androgen Weeks 11-14 (Pulse Again)
    IGF Weeks 15-20 (WO Days Only)

Androgen Is probably going to be Var, Halo (real one) or Dbol (with low dose extremestane). Haven't decided yet. Torm will be run for 2 weeks after each androgen cycle, in the first 2 weeks of each igf cycle. Stats 5'7 180, ~12/13%. Few short oral cycles, couple of trans, 2 inject (one with bunk gear). Goal is come out at about [email protected]%, basically just a recomp with a small gain that is maintainable. As little shutdown as possible. I have heard igf works better with strong androgens, so I am leaning toward halo due to minimal shutdown, great strength, hardness, aggression and possible igf receptor upregulation (brotelligence maybe?). Anyway, thanks for any input.
    No, it's not all bro, it is true about igf. It does minimize shutdown for sure. I don't think you need all that tor though, but it would hurt anything. Looks solid.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ShapeUP View Post
    So One could Puls PheraPlex 20mg on WO days 3x per week 10mg pre and 10mg post for say say...6- 8 weeks and not do a post cycle therapy and not take liver aids?

I can't be undersanding this correctly can I?
    Yes, that is correct. Simple isn't it! I'm betting 95% of the guys here could get away with a plan like you stated. Everyone is different, so always have a plan B for PCT, but after you try it once you'll see what I mean and know what works best for you. Getting 2 consecutive off days a week and dosing close together pre and post is the real key.

15. Quote Originally Posted by RoboGiblets View Post
    Does anyone here think that Dbol could effectively be pulsed at like 25mg/d for a 200 pound individual, or does dbol have too many negative side effects?
    It's actually the compound I learned how to do this with. I was a kid and didn't know any better, but it worked!

16. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Hey D <3

I am thinking of pulsing my cycle of EPI, I also have bulk powerful and bulk 6-OXO. I usually work out:

M: w/o or off depending on how tired.
    T: w/o
    W: w/o
    T: off
    F: w/o
    S: w/o
    S: off ...
    Hey Neo! Man, if you w/o 5 days a week, I'd really just run a normal cycle. That's the whole thing about pulsing, it doesn't fit well for 5, 6 or 7 training days per week. It's more for a softer training schedule like 3, 3.5 or 4 days per week.

I haven't tried the bulk Powerfull, is it water soluble?

17. Quote Originally Posted by L Diddy View Post
    what if you have a ph that comes in pills with 50mg? are you able to pulse that?
    I'd split it in two, or else just take the whole dose pre-w/o.

18. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I'd split it in two, or else just take the whole dose pre-w/o.
    so 50mg would be ok? oh and also what methyls do you personally recommend that is a good candidate for pulsing besides epi?

19. Quote Originally Posted by L Diddy View Post
    so 50mg would be ok? oh and also what methyls do you personally recommend that is a good candidate for pulsing besides epi?
    They would all be workable in this protocol, as I stated earlier. It just depends on your purpose. On something really clean and non-toxic like Epi, it's great for 8wks. On something medium, like PP, 6wks is good. For something really nasty, 4wks, and so on.

20. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    It's worth a shot. At IBE and some at BB guys have been posting good results on Epi pulsing logs specifically, but this will work with anything really.

I work out so late (just ask Sub or Mace) sometimes after midnight when it's quiet and peaceful! So I break the before 6pm rule all the time. It's no biggie. Just take before 6pm IF possible. If your on a pulse, it's not quite as important. Epi on w/o days only is doing me great. I see no suppression at all. I also added 3-AD daily the w/e before last and am loving that stack!

The 6-Br would be great for this. I have used ATD when on and it definitely attenuates shutdown. A 6-Br bases product, especially with a cAMP booster too like Hyperdrol would be perfect. Just use it at low doses, like half the label recommendation or only on off days. That should be plenty for some extra insurance. Even just 1 cap a day would probably just to be safe.

You will need to experiment a little to see exactly what works for you and what you can and can't get away with when pulsing, but once you get the feel of it, you'll be able to cycle safe for years with much less risk of long term health complications and still get slow, steady gains. It's less extreme and hard on your body with the high ons and low offs of regular cycling. You are actually 'on' more of the time this way if you think about it, and it's just when you need it the most only.

Your insight is much appreciated. I will give this a go at the start of next week. I like the idea of being on longer because I train for strength and I find the few cycles I have done I am able to put on some mass/weight but the cycle length time does not seem to be optimal for true strength gains. If I can work the kinks out looks like this could be a real option for me. I will post and let everyone know how it is going.

I'm all worked up now!

WWHHHHOOOOOOO!

21. Dr. D, I know alot of people have been asking u questions so hopefully one more doesn't hurt (or anyone else who would like to comment) It's too hard to fit all body parts into a 3 day workout schedule w/o staying in the gym all day, so tell me how this sounds. I want to do a pulse cycle for 8 weeks w/SD so how about if I dose 3 of the days like you specified but then on the forth day I only took 20mg? That way I can atleast get in 4 workout days while staying on an 8 week cycle and the 4th day wouldn't be nearly as much mg's. Thanks for bein there for all of us!

22. Quote Originally Posted by gladiator_75 View Post
    So what would you say about this?

I am 31 years old, 6 2 tall and started my 12 week cycle on January 15th. @ 243 Lbs and now I am almost done (within the last month) and this is how it was:

Weeks

1 12 sustanon @ 500mg EW
    1 12 proviron @ 25 mg ED
    1 6 Dbol @ 40 mg ED
    6 12 HCG @ 500IU EW

post cycle therapy will start 2 week after last test injection & will be a basic Nolvadex 40 40 20 20 20 20 and I do have clomid on hand just in case but I would rather not use clomid unless I will need to keep sides down!

Now, I want to take Dbol from now till the end of my cycle and all the way up to the post cycle therapy especially that the Dbol have a very short half life!

So, can I use the pulse method to take the Dbol from now till the end of my cycle and up to the post cycle therapy (on the gym days only, which is 4 days/week or max. 5 days). I work out on a 2 days on 1 day off bases and depending on how I feel I can go for a 3rd day on a roll but not more than 3 days without a day off.

Do you guys think that this will be an over kill to my liver to use the Dbol again from now till the post cycle therapy? And if it is ok to use it, what dosage are we talking about? Keeping in mind that I toke 40mg ED for the first 6 weeks.

Can the pulse method work in this case?

Thanks for the help in advance

P.S: I do take Milk thistle along with other suppl. Do you think i should stop taking it coz it Dramatically decrese the gains!

Gladiator_75
    Any feedback Dr. D ?

23. Very cool and interesting stuff Dr D!!!

I was going to run SD for three weeks before my next comp, but am most worried about such a rapid increase in strength I get from it that injuries are possible. I am now 6 weeks away and could pulse it with your protocol, get the strength, and not be so worried about rupturing any tendons (again!).
  24. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat5713 View Post
    Dr. D, I know alot of people have been asking u questions so hopefully one more doesn't hurt (or anyone else who would like to comment) It's too hard to fit all body parts into a 3 day workout schedule w/o staying in the gym all day, so tell me how this sounds. I want to do a pulse cycle for 8 weeks w/superdrol so how about if I dose 3 of the days like you specified but then on the forth day I only took 20mg? That way I can atleast get in 4 workout days while staying on an 8 week cycle and the 4th day wouldn't be nearly as much mg's. Thanks for bein there for all of us!
    I'm in the same boat as you. I workout 6 days a week. That's why I'm looking at this 4 day routine, the good doctor provided in the original post:

Example of a 4x/wk pulse Sat,Sun & Wed,Thur:

Week/Dose(mg)
    1 (10,20,30,30)
    2 30
    3 30-40
    4 30-40
    5 30-50
    6 30-50
    The only change I might make is not to go over 30 mg per day. Again, I have no idea what I'm going to do, just trying to gather all info I can.

25. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Yes, that is correct. Simple isn't it! I'm betting 95% of the guys here could get away with a plan like you stated. Everyone is different, so always have a plan B for post cycle therapy, but after you try it once you'll see what I mean and know what works best for you. Getting 2 consecutive off days a week and dosing close together pre and post is the real key.
    Ok, well what about this.

I was going to stack SuperDrol and PheraPlex

My ratios are 2.5mg SD and 7.5mg PP 2x /d

SO Could I pulse this instead and run it out 8 weeks instead of 4 weeks. Run Torm for PCT and the NHA stack and be fine?

26. Quote Originally Posted by JPM View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you. I workout 6 days a week. That's why I'm looking at this 4 day routine, the good doctor provided in the original post:

The only change I might make is not to go over 30 mg per day. Again, I have no idea what I'm going to do, just trying to gather all info I can.
    Yeah thats what I'm thinking about(30mg for 3 of the days maybe 40 and then ony 20mg for the 4th day) that way maybe it would be alright to do an 8 weeker
    Last edited by gymrat5713; 03-23-2007 at 12:22 PM. Reason: typo

27. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Hey Neo! Man, if you w/o 5 days a week, I'd really just run a normal cycle. That's the whole thing about pulsing, it doesn't fit well for 5, 6 or 7 training days per week. It's more for a softer training schedule like 3, 3.5 or 4 days per week.

I haven't tried the bulk Powerfull, is it water soluble?
    I think I'll do four days a week then. the Powerfull is water soluble but man oh man what an f'n taste blewgh!

28. Quote Originally Posted by johnnyfats View Post
    Are there any orals that you would advise against when pulsing?
    I wouldn't pulse M1T personally. Here's some labwork showing almost complete shutdown within 3 days...
    Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    THIS IS YOUR LIVER ON METHYL-1-TEST!!!
    I started a cycle of Legal Gear M1T only, 20mg/day (1tab approx. every 12 hours)

12/24/03 Blood drawn about 7.5 hours after ingestion of first tab, 25 min. after (a rather ****ty) chest and bicep workout. (All units of measurement will be listed on this post only) Total Bilirubin 1.2 mg/dl; Direct Bilirubin 0.2 mg/dl; ALP 79 IU/L; GGT16 IU/L; LD 192 IU/L; AST 52 IU/L (high, normal:15-41); ALT 49 IU/L; (end liver) Cholesterol 105mg/dL; Triglycerides 27mg/dl; Testosterone 436.77 ng/dl; Estradiol 43.18 pg/ml; LH 3.18 mIU/mL; FSH 0.64 mIU/ml; Progesterone 0.59 ng/ml; Prolactin 17.01 ng/ml ( up from 6.86 on 12/17) WBC 7.78 K/uL; RBC 5.56 M/uL; HCT 49.6-51.1 (ran twice, pretty high but it was the same on 12/12 when I was off cycle)

12/26/03 Day 3 Blood drawn about 11 hours after dosing, 5 hours after half a leg workout (I attempted to start OVT(Christian Thibadeau) today, squat's and lunges were incredible, strength was great, pump was sick, I got to one-legged back extensions, and I don't know if I was using poor form or if it was the M1T because I've been doing these for a while now with great success, but my lower back started hurting like a motherfu#@$% and I felt really lightheaded and naucious, so I stopped after three sets, there was no way I could deadlift so I went home) Anyway, Total Bilirubin 1.0; Direct Bilirubin 0.2; ALP 64; GGT 13; LD 229(high, norm 98-192); AST 57(higher); ALT 54; Cholesterol 80; Triglycerides 7; Testosterone 39.10 (it's working); Estradiol 6.9 ; LH 0.57, FSH 0.60; Progesterone 0.70; Prolactin 11.33; PSA 0.39 ng/ml; WBC 12.4; RBC 5.77; HCT 51.2

Well after 3 days I am definitely suppressed. What I find most interesting though, is that my WBC count went from 7.78 to 12.4 in three days. So either I caught something or there is definitely some truth to the "1-test flu". As far as the liver is concerned, levels are elevated but only slightly. My liver enzymes were WAY higher than this on T1-Pro, but that was a couple of weeks into my first cycle. I'll give it some time. Also I'll try to draw my next sample at 1 hour after dosing, to see if that makes a difference. But if my liver stays normal, than 60mg here i come!!!(J/K )
    M1T methinks is an extreme case with any side(s) compared to just about any other oral.

29. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat5713 View Post
    Dr. D, I know alot of people have been asking u questions so hopefully one more doesn't hurt (or anyone else who would like to comment) It's too hard to fit all body parts into a 3 day workout schedule w/o staying in the gym all day, so tell me how this sounds. I want to do a pulse cycle for 8 weeks w/superdrol so how about if I dose 3 of the days like you specified but then on the forth day I only took 20mg? That way I can atleast get in 4 workout days while staying on an 8 week cycle and the 4th day wouldn't be nearly as much mg's. Thanks for bein there for all of us!
    I'm always glad to help. You guys have been great for me and taught me a lot too so it's always my pleasure.

I talked with another guy doing something similar to you. He trained 5 days a weeks but was going to skip dosing on the 5'th day, but 4 doses are still workable in your case. Taking a smaller dose on the 4'th day is exactly the kind of innovative thinking it takes to make the most of pulsing! After awhile, you may find that you can take that last dose in full no problem, but at first, be conservative. The whole point is to get that extra boost while avoiding PCT, so your plan sounds like you're on the right track for sure!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to properly bridge two oral cycles?
    By JoeySon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 11:25 AM
  2. How to make CLEAR liquid oral versions?
    By PumpedUpBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 07:31 PM
  3. How to Make Anabolic Steroids Orally-Active
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 04:26 PM
  4. how to take 1-test oral
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 03:27 AM
  5. How To Make a Good-Tasting Oral Solution?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 03:02 AM