How to "pulse" orals

Page 14 of 143 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

1. Anyone who pulsed dbol and would like to share if they took any supps while on it or did any post cycle therapy afterwards and if so what did they use?? This is my first post, but ive read a ton and think id like to give it a try..and help would be appreciated. And can things such as fish oil be used as a liver protector while on it?? Thanks for any advice.
    Last edited by chuebner; 05-13-2007 at 10:48 PM. Reason: cant spell

2. seems everyone is useing Retain on off days. Is that the best bet? i have a bottle of retain and reboundXT sitting here. Along with tribulus.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by chuebner View Post
    Anyone who pulsed dbol and would like to share if they took any supps while on it or did any post cycle therapy afterwards and if so what did they use?? This is my first post, but ive read a ton and think id like to give it a try..and help would be appreciated. And can things such as fish oil be used as a liver protector while on it?? Thanks for any advice.
    fish oil???? r-alpha lipoic acid,milk thistle,NAC,and co q-10 never hurts...look into CYCLE SUPPORT by anabolic innovations!!!!! best stuff out there
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

4. Question guys,..

For those of you on an Epi pulse right now, how long have u maintained a STRONG rebound for?

I will say that since I have added Havoc into my d-bol pulse, I have not been bouncin back quite as noticable...

Of course, when I began, I had some serious "quality problems" with libido after bouncing back,.. (meaning I was always ready to dent steel

lowered my dbol some,.. noticed less bloat when added 30mg epi.

I have taken just Epi and then d-bol pre-w/o, ..

I guess what Im saying, is that I am not noticing any LH increases from havoc..
    I want to write it off as some degree of supression, as Im in over 4 weeks I beleive, but I can't be sure.

has anyone pulsed ummm,.. NOT epi before, and then pulsed with epi? ..and what were the differences that were noticed?

5. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    Question guys,..

For those of you on an Epi pulse right now, how long have u maintained a STRONG rebound for?

I will say that since I have added Havoc into my d-bol pulse, I have not been bouncin back quite as noticable...

Of course, when I began, I had some serious "quality problems" with libido after bouncing back,.. (meaning I was always ready to dent steel

lowered my dbol some,.. noticed less bloat when added 30mg epi.

I have taken just Epi and then d-bol pre-w/o, ..

I guess what Im saying, is that I am not noticing any LH increases from havoc..
    I want to write it off as some degree of supression, as Im in over 4 weeks I beleive, but I can't be sure.

has anyone pulsed ummm,.. NOT epi before, and then pulsed with epi? ..and what were the differences that were noticed?
    I noticed slightly better bounce back with superdrol than with epi. My libido is still all good though and I am like 7-8 weeks in. The most noticeable bounce back I have noticed at this point is on sundays which is when I have a two day lay-off. If your noticing too much suppression just back it off to like 2 times a week for a couple a weeks and then go up to 3 times a week. I have really noticed very, very, little suppression so far, but everyone is different. Are you dosing three or four times a week? If you are dosing four times a week the suppression is a little bit more understandeable.... IMO the two day lay-off is very important in limiting suppression.
    •   

6. My usual is Sun, tues, thursday...
    now, I know I've slipped a Friday dosing in there once, or twice though.

When I FIRST took epi, I got a pump, and actually couldnt call an increase OR decrease in libido (which, is my "measuering stick" for almost everything ..andro effect, supression, and everything else that is nonscientifficial )
    but I sware, I only get a pump like the first time I dose anythign (cept first cycle tho), so "effective dose is hard to read, and Ive dosed 40mg epi, with ~20mg dbol

7. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    My usual is Sun, tues, thursday...
    now, I know I've slipped a Friday dosing in there once, or twice though.

When I FIRST took epi, I got a pump, and actually couldnt call an increase OR decrease in libido (which, is my "measuering stick" for almost everything ..andro effect, supression, and everything else that is nonscientifficial )
    but I sware, I only get a pump like the first time I dose anythign (cept first cycle tho), so "effective dose is hard to read, and Ive dosed 40mg epi, with ~20mg dbol
    hmmm.... this just seems a little odd to me! It may have something to do with your high doses though! You have to remember half lives. Even though these orals are relatively fast acting and clear the system fairly quickely, if you take a high dose it takes longer to clear. I think this may be the cause of your problem. If your not liking the epi in your pulse just drop it and use the dbol only! I wouldnt use super high doses though, just use whatever dose you would normally use. I know you said its hard for you to notice the lower threshold, but just try dosing a little lower and see if the suppression subsides. As well, try to control yourself!!!! haha. Throwing in those extra doses every week will deffinately speed up suppression! SO, my advice would be to drop the epi, use a normal dose of dbol, and dose only twice a week for the next couple if weeks. I think that this should deffinately help bring the libido back up.

8. This is the most helpful post I've read on steroid cycling yet. I am still doing research, but I definitely think that if I get into using Epi, I will definitely pulse. I will buy a little PCT as a precaution, but with this method the need will be far less than normal. What an ingenious idea.

9. Quote Originally Posted by haroldjg View Post
    hmmm.... this just seems a little odd to me! It may have something to do with your high doses though! You have to remember half lives. Even though these orals are relatively fast acting and clear the system fairly quickely, if you take a high dose it takes longer to clear. I think this may be the cause of your problem. If your not liking the epi in your pulse just drop it and use the dbol only! I wouldnt use super high doses though, just use whatever dose you would normally use. I know you said its hard for you to notice the lower threshold, but just try dosing a little lower and see if the suppression subsides. As well, try to control yourself!!!! haha. Throwing in those extra doses every week will deffinately speed up suppression! SO, my advice would be to drop the epi, use a normal dose of dbol, and dose only twice a week for the next couple if weeks. I think that this should deffinately help bring the libido back up.
    It's not so much that Im feeling TOO suppressed that much,.. and 40mg is a fairly common dose. Also, higher doses can be used in the pulse, but I do not see the point, as I would stack somethign along wit epi (making 3 chems) and drop to 30 on epi before I would go to 50mg.
    I guess I just rebounded better in the beginning.
    I also just don't seem t obe putting on any weight really. I know that when I feel it working, it usually is, and I feel it working for the most part becasue Im gettign some sort of glycogen storrage and thus the pump in the gym, which, I have not.
    I DID feel that (before I used epi) when I added 20mg SD,.. but only the first time. The second, nothing. Same thing when I wanted to see how bad 10mg Ergomax LMG was... I felt the pump the first time, not the second. Bumped to 20mg then next time, and I got nice strength.

I'm not really complaining, Im just stating what Ive noticed.

10. Just a thought here Doc,

What about a pulse using 11oxo/ 3-AD ?
    I'm thinking maybe it can be taken ED, but only using anabolic doses EOD..

Thoughts as to why this would or wouldn't work?

11. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    fish oil???? r-alpha lipoic acid,milk thistle,NAC,and co q-10 never hurts...look into CYCLE SUPPORT by anabolic innovations!!!!! best stuff out there
    Yup, but too bad it tastes like poop.

12. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    Just a thought here Doc,

the dosing schemes for these products are vastly different.........

ours is recommended at the 450mg per day level.......

theirs..........well.........t heirs is much lower! Plus the side-effects are virtually nill and the shutdown is real mild, so i don't see the benefit of pulsing it..........but D, may have other suggestions..........

13. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    the dosing schemes for these products are vastly different.........

ours is recommended at the 450mg per day level.......

theirs..........well.........t heirs is much lower! Plus the side-effects are virtually nill and the shutdown is real mild, so i don't see the benefit of pulsing it..........but D, may have other suggestions..........
    Well, it wouldn't so much be an actual pulse,.. your basicly just altering between anabolic doses, and anti cort/e doses.
    Also, it appears that shutdown from epi has bee n reported on the mild side too, yet it's pulsed.

Plus, for anabolic pur[poses, I'm seeing possible 600mg dosing myself,... I know it's used at higher then that

(lol- and Its not so much a which product to use,.. as I will be picking up the AX version,. .unless you just want to send me a bottle )

14. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    Well, it wouldn't so much be an actual pulse,.. your basicly just altering between anabolic doses, and anti cort/e doses.
    Also, it appears that shutdown from epi has bee n reported on the mild side too, yet it's pulsed.

Plus, for anabolic pur[poses, I'm seeing possible 600mg dosing myself,... I know it's used at higher then that

(lol- and Its not so much a which product to use,.. as I will be picking up the AX version,. .unless you just want to send me a bottle )
    the highest i hve gone so far is 600, and at your wieght, it would most likely be great for you at that doseage (if your wallet can handle it).....

we'll have to see what D says, you may just be on to something!

15. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I'm not sure on that one. I've never done more that 20mg myself. I swear it felt like I wasn't on anything at all though. It was the real deal Searles. It would probably work well.
    20mg is not enough for var doc

16. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    ... has anyone pulsed ummm,.. NOT epi before, and then pulsed with epi? ..and what were the differences that were noticed?
    I didn't pulse Havoc but took it two weeks straight. It is more suppressive than epi for sure (see my comparison of the two a few pages back) at least at the 2wk mark. I have pulsed Epi with daily MFX and again with daily 3AD no prob. I have not tried adding HD or Retain on off days since I had the 3AD and MFX goin' on anyway, but would have used them otherwise probably.

17. Quote Originally Posted by haroldjg View Post
    ... IMO the two day lay-off is very important in limiting suppression.
    Yes, couldn't have summarized any better! Taking an extra day off every now and again as needed keeps the bounce strong with 2-3 consecutive off days.

18. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    Just a thought here Doc,

I've done that, it works well! The 3AD covers all your bases for libido, recovery, anti-cort on the off and on days with extremely low suppression potential and the orals are just give the extra boost on w/o days. It's not really a pulse though, a modified pulse I guess that's closer to a real cycle, but the results are nice. Like stacking no bloat test or test and an AI with an oral, but without the heavy suppression. 3AD, 3caps/day and 40-50mg Epi 3-4.5x/wk (basic 3/2 work out split.) Goooood stuff. I plan on doing a little PCT anyway, but suppression is honestly not bad I am still big ballin' after my 2 off days. Taking Ora too, maybe that's keeping me bouncing also, but Epi and 3AD are just inherently less suppressive than most.

19. Quote Originally Posted by getreal View Post
    20mg is not enough for var doc
    I doubt it my friend. 20g of var never even phased me taking it every day! Seriously, I could not even tell I was on anything, and it came from the pharmacy so I know it was legit. Taking 8 of those little footballs a day and nothing. I'd say 40 minimum, especially if pulsing.

20. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I've done that, it works well! The 3AD covers all your bases for libido, recovery, anti-cort on the off and on days with extremely low suppression potential and the orals are just give the extra boost on w/o days. It's not really a pulse though, a modified pulse I guess that's closer to a real cycle, but the results are nice. Like stacking no bloat test or test and an AI with an oral, but without the heavy suppression. 3AD, 3caps/day and 40-50mg Epi 3-4.5x/wk (basic 3/2 work out split.) Goooood stuff. I plan on doing a little post cycle therapy anyway, but suppression is honestly not bad I am still big ballin' after my 2 off days. Taking Ora too, maybe that's keeping me bouncing also, but Epi and 3AD are just inherently less suppressive than most.
    ora????.......... oratropin??
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

21. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    ora????.......... oratropin??
    Yeah, sorry about that ora = Oratropin.

I have cleaned out the frig again! I swear, that product doesn't give me the peaceful hypo that lr3 does, but it increases my appetite like crazy so I know it must be lowering my blood sugar just as much if not more.

22. So Doc, what if you work out 3x a week but there 3 days in a row, should you take Superdrol/ErgoMax first workout and third? And one more dose 2 days after. Correct? I have bunch of extra SDrol And Ergo so im trying to mix it up and get rid of it. But was'nt sure about dosing with 3wo days in a row. I work 12hrs so cant spread out workouts. THANKS GREATLY APPRECIATED! Read all 14 pages too.

23. Quote Originally Posted by TravisCoSheriff View Post
    So Doc, what if you work out 3x a week but there 3 days in a row, should you take Superdrol/ErgoMax first workout and third? And one more dose 2 days after. Correct? I have bunch of extra SDrol And Ergo so im trying to mix it up and get rid of it. But was'nt sure about dosing with 3wo days in a row. I work 12hrs so cant spread out workouts. THANKS GREATLY APPRECIATED! Read all 14 pages too.
    that seems the way to go...give a day off at least!!.....i'm a big fan of the pulse method...i'm sure the doc is lurking somewhere here...good luck bro

24. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Yeah, sorry about that ora = Oratropin.

I have cleaned out the frig again! I swear, that product doesn't give me the peaceful hypo that lr3 does, but it increases my appetite like crazy so I know it must be lowering my blood sugar just as much if not more.
    How does the oratropin work? havn't heard alot about it.

25. Quote Originally Posted by TravisCoSheriff View Post
    So Doc, what if you work out 3x a week but there 3 days in a row, should you take Superdrol/ErgoMax first workout and third? And one more dose 2 days after. Correct? I have bunch of extra SDrol And Ergo so im trying to mix it up and get rid of it. But was'nt sure about dosing with 3wo days in a row. I work 12hrs so cant spread out workouts. THANKS GREATLY APPRECIATED! Read all 14 pages too.
    That's what I do: 3on, 2off and start over again. So 4.5 w/o (doses) per week. About once or twice a month, I just add a 3/3 run for an extra day or two off, that keeps it an honest pulse if I start feeling a bit suppressed. Everyone reacts differently but people seem to be getting really good results with pretty diverse pulsing protocols once they find what works for them. Everyone I've talked to so far has verified the major lack of shut down also.

26. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    How does the oratropin work? havn't heard alot about it.
    It works a lot like lr3 but with more hunger and no dizziness or overt hypo. If you're on a diet, stay away from Oratropin! Seriously, I was amazed at how well it worked. I thought yeah, oral peptide, whatever.. but it's for real if you don't like pins. I was quite impressed. I am not a big breakfast guy, usually have a big shake and that's it till later, but I had to eat all day on that stuff! Made good gains too, not a lot of fat just a huge appetite.

27. Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyLifter View Post
    Wk 1: (Tue: 10 mg/pre) (Thurs: 10 mg/pre 10 mg/post) (Saturday: 20 mg/pre 10 mg/post)

Wk 2: 20 mg/pre - 10mg/post

Wk 3: 20 mg/pre - 10mg/post

Wk 4: 20 mg/pre - 20mg/post

Wk 5: 20 mg/pre - 20mg/post

Wk 6: 30 mg/pre - 20mg/post

Wk 7: 30 mg/pre - 30mg/post

Wk 8: (Tues: 30 mg/pre - 20mg/post) (Thurs: 20mg/pre 10 mg/post) (Saturday: 10 mg/pre)
    I am thinking of pulsing this:

* Do I need a serm?

* Do I need cycle support if doing it this way?

* I just dose pre and post within three hours of each other?

* On my off days I just take some form of test booster?

Anything else Master D?

28. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I am thinking of pulsing this:

* Do I need a serm?

* Do I need cycle support if doing it this way?

* I just dose pre and post within three hours of each other?

* On my off days I just take some form of test booster?

Anything else Master D?
    Your getting a little on the higher end of things towards the last week. But, I am going to ASSUME your refering to epi here...

Im going to go with All that has been answered to death in this thread.
    Have a SERM on hand just in case (like a condom- when yo uleave the house, you probably should take it with you,.. just in case)

YEah, test booster or AI or both on off days. Depends on what you can get $$

You might as well take a week or two after the pulse cycle and run something of a post cycle therapy.
    You can get away with just the SERM if thats all you have.
    You will probably have to buy a second bottle of whatever you get (test booster/AI) anyways, so save some to run for a week or two after your done.

No problem on your dosing times, cycle support optional,..

Since your pulsing, I don't know if yo uneed those dramatic increases in dosing though. It might just be a waste of chem, more supression, and more sides with no added anabolic kick beyone what maybe 40-50 can offer... but thats just somethign to keep in mind, as Im sure at some point durring your 7 weeks SOMETHING will be adjusted anyways.

29. Dr. D,
    I am wanting to pulse Epi or Havoc as to cut down on the sides and not having to PCT with a SERM. how does this look for strength and mass gains...
    wk 1 10-20-30
    wk 2 40-40-40
    wk 3 no epi take 2 TZ3 daily
    wk 4 10-20-30
    wk 5 40-40-40
    wk 6 2 TZ3 daily

would i need any supprt supps besides multi and maybe some taurine?

30. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    3-4 days a week is just right.

Yes, always start low and only take as much as you need. If 30mg works, keep it there and don't go higher!

I'd take the bigger dose before a w/o, but it's important to take a dose after too, even if it's the lesser of 2 doses (with methyls at least).

A test booster on off days is fine. So is an anti-cort and/or anti-e.
    How do you guys tell if you have found your "as much as you need" and " if "x" amount works don't go higher"?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to properly bridge two oral cycles?
    By JoeySon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 10:25 AM
  2. How to make CLEAR liquid oral versions?
    By PumpedUpBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 06:31 PM
  3. How to Make Anabolic Steroids Orally-Active
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 03:26 PM
  4. how to take 1-test oral
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 02:27 AM
  5. How To Make a Good-Tasting Oral Solution?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 02:02 AM