1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
    Hey Dr. D, Im new here. In fact this is my first thread.

On to business. I just read the first page or so, and i know you must get these questions all the time, but i was wondering if you could run 2 ph's. One regulary, and the more dangerous one pulsed.

(prostanozol regularly, pheraplex 3x a week)
    Day 1-3= 50mg prostanozol/ 10mg pheraplex
    Day 4-7= 100 mg prostanozol/ 20 mg pheraplex
    Week 2= 100 mg prostanozol/ 30 mg pheraplex
    Week 3= 200 mg prostanozol/ 40 mg pheraplex
    Week 4= 150 mg prostanozol/ 40 mg pheraplex
    Week 5-8= AX post cycle therapy/Retain/Mass FX. (dont say Nolva, cause i cant get that stuff)
    It would be fine like that to save your liver, but would still promote shutdown faster than a true pulse. I will say this though, I see a day coming when people will cycle test boosters and only pulse methyls simultaneously to augment. For practical example, instead of pulsing Epistane and "adding" Hyperdol on off days, they'll cycle Hyperdrol and only add Epi on w/o days! See what I mean? Like integrating a high potency daily test booster as the staple supp with a pulsed methyl for the extra kick pre & post-w/o when the extra intensity and nutrient loading are at their highest requirements respectively. That would be as safe, efficient and effective as one could possibly achieve if you don't plan to do injectables. The test boosters are that good these days that this could really work. PCTs will be virtually eliminated because equilibrium is maintained during the entire course of the cycle itself.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Yes, that is correct,

20 x4 first week,
    30 x4 second week, etc..

I would NEVER exceed 1 bottle per pulse without taking a little break (and it was sometimes a very little break!) so don't take those figs literally. Generally, I would do 6wks cycles at 4x/wk or 8wk cycles at 3x/wk and the doses would range from 15-40mg as best I can remember dbol, it's been a long time since I used any dbol. Did a lot of methyltest pulses at 10-35mg/dose too. Methyltest is so cheap now, but back then it was at a premium. It cost 4x more than dbol!
    Thanks for clearing that up Doc, I will continue following your original example maxing at 40mg x3 a week.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It would be fine like that to save your liver, but would still promote shutdown faster than a true pulse. I will say this though, I see a day coming when people will cycle test boosters and only pulse methyls simultaneously to augment. For practical example, instead of pulsing Epistane and "adding" Hyperdol on off days, they'll cycle Hyperdrol and only add Epi on w/o days! See what I mean? Like integrating a high potency daily test booster as the staple supp with a pulsed methyl for the extra kick pre & post-w/o when the extra intensity and nutrient loading are at their highest requirements respectively. That would be as safe, efficient and effective as one could possibly achieve if you don't plan to do injectables. The test boosters are that good these days that this could really work. PCTs will be virtually eliminated because equilibrium is maintained during the entire course of the cycle itself.

lol- this is basicly what I thought we were all doing to begin with??
    .. just looking at the glass a half one thing or the other...
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

I have no idea where that came from. I think a mod mistranscribed my original version or something, because off weeks were not something I ever suggested. It has become an urban myth at this point! I have elaborated on it for people that wanted to try it, but it is not necessary as part of a conventional pulse. Sorry about the confusion, I will go there and try to clean it up.
    Thanks!!!
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

I think that this is brilliant! Using this way will allow the exact same results as cycling a couple of times a year, exept without PCT and without risking irreversable liver damage.

You won't get the immediate, extreme results as doing a traditional cycle, but being able to cycle more often and for longer periods of time will allow for the same results over time. Exept that they'd be PERMANENT results.

This transforms the use of oral, methyls into part of a regular workout LIFESTYLE instead of something that you do a couple of times per year.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.21%

im on day 6 of my pulse cycle things are doin good today my bench shot up 10lbs

dr.D i have a quick question with methyltest wut kinda gains would u expect im thinkin of gettin sum methyltest to run in a future pulse cycle
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%

Quote Originally Posted by rickeepoo1 View Post
    ... This transforms the use of oral, methyls into part of a regular workout LIFESTYLE instead of something that you do a couple of times per year.
    Yes, exactly. It's one thing to be young and reckless and just "go for it" to get big, but if you want to live to be old and big and still healthy, this is the way to go!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%

Quote Originally Posted by vlad878 View Post
    im on day 6 of my pulse cycle things are doin good today my bench shot up 10lbs

dr.D i have a quick question with methyltest wut kinda gains would u expect im thinkin of gettin sum methyltest to run in a future pulse cycle
    Good to hear it Vlad!

Great hardness, pumps and aggression but relatively bad as far as rapid shutdown and acne. I would keep it to 25mg or less 3x/wk only. It shuts you down fast but you bounce extra well on it with 2 consecutive off days.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.21%

is methltestosterone same as m1t????
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.25%

So basically Dr. D, you are saying that if i ran hyperdrol normally instead of running prostanozol, and pulsed phera at 30-40 mg, that i could get less shutdown and require less pct than a regular cycle? I love that idea!

Another question: If i did something like what you suggested, do you think i should throw in a test booster after the cycle since you mentioned that i might not need such a strong PCT? Or should i go the regular PCT route with a SERM?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

is methltestosterone same as m1t????
    nope
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.66%

I'm happy to say that I've been seeing amazing results recently from pulsing Pheradrol. I began to pulsemy cycle after 12 days of regular cycle at 10 mg/day for the first 5 days and 20 mg/day for the second week.

I took two days off and then began to pulse at 30 mg/day x 4. My first two workout days felt strong, then I took a rest day.
    My third workout day, shoulders, felt impressive but I didn't put too much emphasis on how much weight I was increasing.
    My fourth workout day, back, felt incredible to me. I was able to lift my previous one rep PR on deads of 415 five times and I was able to best my lat pulldown PR of 210x4 to 210x8 and then 230x4..
    I took two days rest and had a chest workout today hoping to maintain the flow I had from the last workout. Starting with 225, I hit 10 reps rather than my expected 6-8, and went on to 245x7 and was 20 pounds above my lifting goals on the bench for the entire workout.

I'm feeling very healthy. I did feel a bit fatigued the on my past two off days but I did have an intense back workout, and a busy weekend. I'm not shutdown at all and I'm very satisfied with my progress so far.
    I'm actually liking this more than a regular cycle which would be coming to an end in less than a week if I was on ED. I'm still coming to terms with the fact that if I want to, I can continue to pulse for another three or four weeks without a problem... Not bad at all
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

Quote Originally Posted by GettinSwol View Post
    I'm happy to say that I've been seeing amazing results recently from pulsing Pheradrol. I began to pulsemy cycle after 12 days of regular cycle at 10 mg/day for the first 5 days and 20 mg/day for the second week.

I took two days off and then began to pulse at 30 mg/day x 4. My first two workout days felt strong, then I took a rest day.
    My third workout day, shoulders, felt impressive but I didn't put too much emphasis on how much weight I was increasing.
    My fourth workout day, back, felt incredible to me. I was able to lift my previous one rep PR on deads of 415 five times and I was able to best my lat pulldown PR of 210x4 to 210x8 and then 230x4..
    I took two days rest and had a chest workout today hoping to maintain the flow I had from the last workout. Starting with 225, I hit 10 reps rather than my expected 6-8, and went on to 245x7 and was 20 pounds above my lifting goals on the bench for the entire workout.

I'm feeling very healthy. I did feel a bit fatigued the on my past two off days but I did have an intense back workout, and a busy weekend. I'm not shutdown at all and I'm very satisfied with my progress so far.
    I'm actually liking this more than a regular cycle which would be coming to an end in less than a week if I was on ED. I'm still coming to terms with the fact that if I want to, I can continue to pulse for another three or four weeks without a problem... Not bad at all

After 12 days you probably are shut down pretty good. If it were me, I'd finish up the cycle and do your PCT. Start your next cycle as a pulse. Either that, or come off cycle early (now) do a short PCT, wait at least a month and then start over with an 8-week pulse cycle.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.66%

Quote Originally Posted by rickeepoo1 View Post
    After 12 days you probably are shut down pretty good. If it were me, I'd finish up the cycle and do your post cycle therapy. Start your next cycle as a pulse. Either that, or come off cycle early (now) do a short PCT, wait at least a month and then start over with an 8-week pulse cycle.
    Hmm... That's not the same type of reply that I got when I asked if it was safe to switch over to a pulse about a week ago.

Does anyone wish to comment any further. I was plannin on just using some retain to combat cortisol when I was done and some RPM to keep me stimulated in the gym. Should I add an ATD or SERM into the mix? And should I consider ending this early?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.37%

could i pulse dbol while doing a hyperdrolx2/massfx/retain stack?? If so would i need to still take test on off days??
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.21%

when you guys go to this link are you getting directed to a bs ad about D-bolon and some other crap they are trying to peddle? I am being directed to another website when this happens and I have to hit the back button and wait for this page to pull back up. Just wondering
  17. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Nogrinia View Post
    when you guys go to this link are you getting directed to a bs ad about D-bolon and some other crap they are trying to peddle? I am being directed to another website when this happens and I have to hit the back button and wait for this page to pull back up. Just wondering
    uhhhhhhhh........nope,....... strange
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  18. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.55%

It's the google ads at the top. I don't get redirected though.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.61%

You must be clicking on one of the adds just as the page is loading. Like in that split second before it appears.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You should pulse D-bolon!!

LOL
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    You should pulse D-bolon!!

LOL
    yeah man that is the way to get real big! lol
  22. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.98%

Quote Originally Posted by chuebner View Post
    could i pulse dbol while doing a hyperdrolx2/massfx/retain stack?? If so would i need to still take test on off days??
    I dont see why not.

HD2 IS a test booster (which is what I assume you ment- )
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.29%

Please can all who have / are going to pulse post you results here?:

Results From Pulsing Thread... Post Yours!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.32%

Ok, so by EOD do you mean simply mon weds and friday, with weekends off, or truly EOD like this: Mon, Weds, Fri, Sun, Tues, Thurs, Sat, Mon again.... Or would that not be ok?
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.29%

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Ok, so by EOD do you mean simply mon weds and friday, with weekends off, or truly EOD like this: Mon, Weds, Fri, Sun, Tues, Thurs, Sat, Mon again.... Or would that not be ok?
    1. who are you talking to ?

2. If Dr.D then either 3 x week or 4 x week pulse.

M - W - F

OR

T - T- S

OR

S - M - W

OR

S - T - T

etc etc
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.34%

DR D,

Would it be beneficial to take TZ3 ( which is trib ZMA and 6 oxo) on off days if i am pulsing 4x week
    in theory i would think it would help the test rebound... or should i just save it for off weeks? (could be a waste i imagine while on the pulse )
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.32%

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    1. who are you talking to ?

2. If Dr.D then either 3 x week or 4 x week pulse.

M - W - F

OR

T - T- S

OR

S - M - W

OR

S - T - T

etc etc
    1. Sorry, I guess this question is directed at Dr.D

2. Thanks!
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%

Hello, this is my first post here on AM. While I may be new to this site I am by no means new to weight lifting or the use of PH/AAS.

I am 23 years old, 5'11'', 201lb, been lifting about 8 years, so far I have used SD, m1p/m1a, halo/winz, prop/pp

I have been reading as much as I can find on pulsing phs which, unfortunately, is not very much. I would like to have some decent gains in size and strength. Obviously dry gains are ideal, but, wet gains are completely acceptable for now. I am thinking of pulsing methyl xt for 6 weeks, dosing 3x per week as follows:

week1: 40mg,40,40
    week2: 40,40,40
    week3: 60,60,60
    week4: 60,60,60
    week5: 80,80,80
    week6: 80,80,80

I was thinking I would take hyperdrol, hypertest and reduce xt on off days. So, any thoughts? What would you change/do different? Is methyl xt even viable for pulsing? If not, then what might I try given my stats and goals? Thanks
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%

C'mon, where is the love ?
  30. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

FutureKill you should start your own thread in the steroids section. They can be answered there without cluttering up this already large thread. welcome to AM. be patient people will help like i said start your own thread with your Q's
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%

OK, great. Thanks brother.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%

Quote Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
    So basically Dr. D, you are saying that if i ran hyperdrol normally instead of running prostanozol, and pulsed phera at 30-40 mg, that i could get less shutdown and require less post cycle therapy than a regular cycle? I love that idea!

Another question: If i did something like what you suggested, do you think i should throw in a test booster after the cycle since you mentioned that i might not need such a strong PCT? Or should i go the regular PCT route with a SERM?
    With a strong test booster like Hyperdrol as your daily base, to do a smart pulse with a methyl simultaneously you should not need a SERM or PCT at all.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%

Quote Originally Posted by GettinSwol View Post
    ... I'm still coming to terms with the fact that if I want to, I can continue to pulse for another three or four weeks without a problem... Not bad at all
    It is a very nice trade off isn't it! Just for how much healthier you feel if nothing else. I'd rather pulse cycle 3 months straight and feel great the whole time that feel toxic by the 6-8'th wk of a regular cycle and keep pushing it. I'm just getting too old for that (lol) but it's great for young guys too because it kind of foolproofs their cycles were they're less likely to hurt themselves while they're still learning about stuff, ya know? That's good for the whole industry, if you know what i mean.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%

Quote Originally Posted by lambo View Post
    DR D,

Would it be beneficial to take TZ3 ( which is trib ZMA and 6 oxo) on off days if i am pulsing 4x week
    in theory i would think it would help the test rebound... or should i just save it for off weeks? (could be a waste i imagine while on the pulse )
    No, that would be fine to use. The ZM is good daily and the trib/6-oxo is the off-day test booster that delays shutdown even more. It should only help.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    1. Sorry, I guess this question is directed at Dr.D

2. Thanks!
    EOD is fine. That comes out to 3,4,3,4 (or 3.5 days/wk) and that's in the normal range that works. 4.5 days/wk is really pushing it in my experience and shut down will still happen with time, but at 3 days/wk you can practically pulse forever. That's why I suggest 3-4x/wk or roughly EOD.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.4%

EOD is fine. That comes out to 3,4,3,4 (or 3.5 days/wk) and that's in the normal range that works. 4.5 days/wk is really pushing it in my experience and shut down will still happen with time, but at 3 days/wk you can practically pulse forever. That's why I suggest 3-4x/wk or roughly EOD.
    Dang forever. I will be sending u a pm sometime and maybe we put together another cycle but longer.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%

Quote Originally Posted by FutureKill View Post
    C'mon, where is the love ?
    Man, I just looked it up but I have no idea what the stuff is! I'm guessing maybe 3-reduced M1T or something? I'm just not sure because the nomenclature is 'unusual' , but yeah, it should theoretically pulse like anything else, I've never tried that product personally though.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.52%

Hey Dr. D,

I am about to embark on an Oral Turinadrol and Havoc pulse. Would Advanced post cycle therapy from AX be sufficient for PCT afterwards, or should I still use torem?
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.21%

yo dis pulsing stuff is working im even gettin superhardcore pumps on off days DR.d u are the man u should write a book about all dis stuff and sell it i would def buy it

ps wut % of gains after a pulsing cycle is over u think a user could retain roughly 70% mabey?
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

yo dis pulsing stuff is working im even gettin superhardcore pumps on off days DR.d u are the man u should write a book about all dis stuff and sell it i would def buy it

ps wut % of gains after a pulsing cycle is over u think a user could retain roughly 70% mabey?

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to properly bridge two oral cycles?
    By JoeySon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 11:25 AM
  2. How to make CLEAR liquid oral versions?
    By PumpedUpBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 07:31 PM
  3. How to Make Anabolic Steroids Orally-Active
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 04:26 PM
  4. how to take 1-test oral
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 03:27 AM
  5. How To Make a Good-Tasting Oral Solution?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 03:02 AM