How to "pulse" orals

Page 11 of 106 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.6%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    fish oil???? r-alpha lipoic acid,milk thistle,NAC,and co q-10 never hurts...look into CYCLE SUPPORT by anabolic innovations!!!!! best stuff out there
    Yup, but too bad it tastes like poop.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    Just a thought here Doc,

What about a pulse using 11oxo/ 3-AD ?
    I'm thinking maybe it can be taken ED, but only using anabolic doses EOD..

Thoughts as to why this would or wouldn't work?
    the dosing schemes for these products are vastly different.........

ours is recommended at the 450mg per day level.......

theirs..........well.........t heirs is much lower! Plus the side-effects are virtually nill and the shutdown is real mild, so i don't see the benefit of pulsing it..........but D, may have other suggestions..........
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    the dosing schemes for these products are vastly different.........

ours is recommended at the 450mg per day level.......

theirs..........well.........t heirs is much lower! Plus the side-effects are virtually nill and the shutdown is real mild, so i don't see the benefit of pulsing it..........but D, may have other suggestions..........
    Well, it wouldn't so much be an actual pulse,.. your basicly just altering between anabolic doses, and anti cort/e doses.
    Also, it appears that shutdown from epi has bee n reported on the mild side too, yet it's pulsed.

Plus, for anabolic pur[poses, I'm seeing possible 600mg dosing myself,... I know it's used at higher then that

(lol- and Its not so much a which product to use,.. as I will be picking up the AX version,. .unless you just want to send me a bottle )
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%

Well, it wouldn't so much be an actual pulse,.. your basicly just altering between anabolic doses, and anti cort/e doses.
    Also, it appears that shutdown from epi has bee n reported on the mild side too, yet it's pulsed.

Plus, for anabolic pur[poses, I'm seeing possible 600mg dosing myself,... I know it's used at higher then that

(lol- and Its not so much a which product to use,.. as I will be picking up the AX version,. .unless you just want to send me a bottle )
    the highest i hve gone so far is 600, and at your wieght, it would most likely be great for you at that doseage (if your wallet can handle it).....

we'll have to see what D says, you may just be on to something!
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.24%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I'm not sure on that one. I've never done more that 20mg myself. I swear it felt like I wasn't on anything at all though. It was the real deal Searles. It would probably work well.
    20mg is not enough for var doc
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

... has anyone pulsed ummm,.. NOT epi before, and then pulsed with epi? ..and what were the differences that were noticed?
    I didn't pulse Havoc but took it two weeks straight. It is more suppressive than epi for sure (see my comparison of the two a few pages back) at least at the 2wk mark. I have pulsed Epi with daily MFX and again with daily 3AD no prob. I have not tried adding HD or Retain on off days since I had the 3AD and MFX goin' on anyway, but would have used them otherwise probably.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

Quote Originally Posted by haroldjg View Post
    ... IMO the two day lay-off is very important in limiting suppression.
    Yes, couldn't have summarized any better! Taking an extra day off every now and again as needed keeps the bounce strong with 2-3 consecutive off days.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

Just a thought here Doc,

What about a pulse using 11oxo/ 3-AD ?
    I'm thinking maybe it can be taken ED, but only using anabolic doses EOD..

Thoughts as to why this would or wouldn't work?
    I've done that, it works well! The 3AD covers all your bases for libido, recovery, anti-cort on the off and on days with extremely low suppression potential and the orals are just give the extra boost on w/o days. It's not really a pulse though, a modified pulse I guess that's closer to a real cycle, but the results are nice. Like stacking no bloat test or test and an AI with an oral, but without the heavy suppression. 3AD, 3caps/day and 40-50mg Epi 3-4.5x/wk (basic 3/2 work out split.) Goooood stuff. I plan on doing a little PCT anyway, but suppression is honestly not bad I am still big ballin' after my 2 off days. Taking Ora too, maybe that's keeping me bouncing also, but Epi and 3AD are just inherently less suppressive than most.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

Quote Originally Posted by getreal View Post
    20mg is not enough for var doc
    I doubt it my friend. 20g of var never even phased me taking it every day! Seriously, I could not even tell I was on anything, and it came from the pharmacy so I know it was legit. Taking 8 of those little footballs a day and nothing. I'd say 40 minimum, especially if pulsing.
  10. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I've done that, it works well! The 3AD covers all your bases for libido, recovery, anti-cort on the off and on days with extremely low suppression potential and the orals are just give the extra boost on w/o days. It's not really a pulse though, a modified pulse I guess that's closer to a real cycle, but the results are nice. Like stacking no bloat test or test and an AI with an oral, but without the heavy suppression. 3AD, 3caps/day and 40-50mg Epi 3-4.5x/wk (basic 3/2 work out split.) Goooood stuff. I plan on doing a little post cycle therapy anyway, but suppression is honestly not bad I am still big ballin' after my 2 off days. Taking Ora too, maybe that's keeping me bouncing also, but Epi and 3AD are just inherently less suppressive than most.
    ora????.......... oratropin??
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

ora????.......... oratropin??
    Yeah, sorry about that ora = Oratropin.

I have cleaned out the frig again! I swear, that product doesn't give me the peaceful hypo that lr3 does, but it increases my appetite like crazy so I know it must be lowering my blood sugar just as much if not more.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.78%

So Doc, what if you work out 3x a week but there 3 days in a row, should you take Superdrol/ErgoMax first workout and third? And one more dose 2 days after. Correct? I have bunch of extra SDrol And Ergo so im trying to mix it up and get rid of it. But was'nt sure about dosing with 3wo days in a row. I work 12hrs so cant spread out workouts. THANKS GREATLY APPRECIATED! Read all 14 pages too.
  13. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TravisCoSheriff View Post
    So Doc, what if you work out 3x a week but there 3 days in a row, should you take Superdrol/ErgoMax first workout and third? And one more dose 2 days after. Correct? I have bunch of extra SDrol And Ergo so im trying to mix it up and get rid of it. But was'nt sure about dosing with 3wo days in a row. I work 12hrs so cant spread out workouts. THANKS GREATLY APPRECIATED! Read all 14 pages too.
    that seems the way to go...give a day off at least!!.....i'm a big fan of the pulse method...i'm sure the doc is lurking somewhere here...good luck bro
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.02%

Yeah, sorry about that ora = Oratropin.

I have cleaned out the frig again! I swear, that product doesn't give me the peaceful hypo that lr3 does, but it increases my appetite like crazy so I know it must be lowering my blood sugar just as much if not more.
    How does the oratropin work? havn't heard alot about it.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

That's what I do: 3on, 2off and start over again. So 4.5 w/o (doses) per week. About once or twice a month, I just add a 3/3 run for an extra day or two off, that keeps it an honest pulse if I start feeling a bit suppressed. Everyone reacts differently but people seem to be getting really good results with pretty diverse pulsing protocols once they find what works for them. Everyone I've talked to so far has verified the major lack of shut down also.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    How does the oratropin work? havn't heard alot about it.
    It works a lot like lr3 but with more hunger and no dizziness or overt hypo. If you're on a diet, stay away from Oratropin! Seriously, I was amazed at how well it worked. I thought yeah, oral peptide, whatever.. but it's for real if you don't like pins. I was quite impressed. I am not a big breakfast guy, usually have a big shake and that's it till later, but I had to eat all day on that stuff! Made good gains too, not a lot of fat just a huge appetite.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.25%

Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyLifter View Post
    Wk 1: (Tue: 10 mg/pre) (Thurs: 10 mg/pre 10 mg/post) (Saturday: 20 mg/pre 10 mg/post)

Wk 2: 20 mg/pre - 10mg/post

Wk 3: 20 mg/pre - 10mg/post

Wk 4: 20 mg/pre - 20mg/post

Wk 5: 20 mg/pre - 20mg/post

Wk 6: 30 mg/pre - 20mg/post

Wk 7: 30 mg/pre - 30mg/post

Wk 8: (Tues: 30 mg/pre - 20mg/post) (Thurs: 20mg/pre 10 mg/post) (Saturday: 10 mg/pre)
    I am thinking of pulsing this:

* Do I need a serm?

* Do I need cycle support if doing it this way?

* I just dose pre and post within three hours of each other?

* On my off days I just take some form of test booster?

Anything else Master D?
  18. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.93%

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I am thinking of pulsing this:

* Do I need a serm?

* Do I need cycle support if doing it this way?

* I just dose pre and post within three hours of each other?

* On my off days I just take some form of test booster?

Anything else Master D?
    Your getting a little on the higher end of things towards the last week. But, I am going to ASSUME your refering to epi here...

Im going to go with All that has been answered to death in this thread.
    Have a SERM on hand just in case (like a condom- when yo uleave the house, you probably should take it with you,.. just in case)

YEah, test booster or AI or both on off days. Depends on what you can get $$

You might as well take a week or two after the pulse cycle and run something of a post cycle therapy.
    You can get away with just the SERM if thats all you have.
    You will probably have to buy a second bottle of whatever you get (test booster/AI) anyways, so save some to run for a week or two after your done.

No problem on your dosing times, cycle support optional,..

Since your pulsing, I don't know if yo uneed those dramatic increases in dosing though. It might just be a waste of chem, more supression, and more sides with no added anabolic kick beyone what maybe 40-50 can offer... but thats just somethign to keep in mind, as Im sure at some point durring your 7 weeks SOMETHING will be adjusted anyways.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

Dr. D,
    I am wanting to pulse Epi or Havoc as to cut down on the sides and not having to PCT with a SERM. how does this look for strength and mass gains...
    wk 1 10-20-30
    wk 2 40-40-40
    wk 3 no epi take 2 TZ3 daily
    wk 4 10-20-30
    wk 5 40-40-40
    wk 6 2 TZ3 daily

would i need any supprt supps besides multi and maybe some taurine?
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.25%

3-4 days a week is just right.

Yes, always start low and only take as much as you need. If 30mg works, keep it there and don't go higher!

I'd take the bigger dose before a w/o, but it's important to take a dose after too, even if it's the lesser of 2 doses (with methyls at least).

A test booster on off days is fine. So is an anti-cort and/or anti-e.
    How do you guys tell if you have found your "as much as you need" and " if "x" amount works don't go higher"?
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.47%

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    How do you guys tell if you have found your "as much as you need" and " if "x" amount works don't go higher"?
    For me the sides usually begin to increase. I will get headaches, or wont be able to sleep, or will sleep way too much or excruciating back pumps. Or whatever it may be for you. I ramp up until I get to that point then I back down. I usually just take it to a point just below where the negative sides begin to appear. This helps me have enjoyable cycles rather than blow up feel like crap cycles. As well, I usually feel an "on" feeling when I am at the right dose.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

Quote Originally Posted by lambo View Post
    Dr. D,
    I am wanting to pulse Epi or Havoc as to cut down on the sides and not having to post cycle therapy with a SERM. how does this look for strength and mass gains...
    wk 1 10-20-30
    wk 2 40-40-40
    wk 3 no epi take 2 TZ3 daily
    wk 4 10-20-30
    wk 5 40-40-40
    wk 6 2 TZ3 daily

would i need any supprt supps besides multi and maybe some taurine?
    I would change wk4 to 20,30,40 but the rest looks good. No support needed, but I still take a handful of vitamins every day anyway whether needed or not.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.53%

Hey Peece! I still don't know what it is. If M-TRN is Methoxytrenbolone, I am guessing M-TST may be Methoxytestosterone. I will extract some caps next week and at least throw a sample on the IR to look for the 'triene' part of it. That would be easy to confirm. The nomenclature on the label suggests it contains a triene structure.
    Anyone interested- DR. should have some idea what it is very soon (TST)

24. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%

Hell ya Doc,i think were dyin to know what the hell tst is...crack that code buddy
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.01%

Quote Originally Posted by peece View Post
    Anyone interested- DR. should have some idea what it is very soon (TST)

NOW THAT I HAVE CONSUMED MASS QUANTITIES, WHY NOT!
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.53%

Quote Originally Posted by runner 67 View Post
    now That I Have Consumed Mass Quantities, Why Not!
    Conehead,HA,HA
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.05%

So Doc, what would you recommend for someone like me. I'm trying to keep sides to a minimum, especially long term.

I've been on a regular Pheradrol cycle for 12 days now starting off slow @ 10 mg/day for the first 5 days and 20 mg/day for the past 7. I was planning on bumping to 30 mg/day for 2 weeks on day 14 but I'm very interested in maintaining my gains as much as possible and keeping sides low.

Would it be okay to begin pulsing at 4x per week (or even 3) now and running the cycle for a little bit longer or should I complete the cycle regularly as planned?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.05%

Also, I'm using AI cycle support 2x/day. Would I continue to use this ED during a pulse cycle?
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

Quote Originally Posted by GettinSwol View Post
    So Doc, what would you recommend for someone like me. I'm trying to keep sides to a minimum, especially long term.

I've been on a regular Pheradrol cycle for 12 days now starting off slow @ 10 mg/day for the first 5 days and 20 mg/day for the past 7. I was planning on bumping to 30 mg/day for 2 weeks on day 14 but I'm very interested in maintaining my gains as much as possible and keeping sides low.

Would it be okay to begin pulsing at 4x per week (or even 3) now and running the cycle for a little bit longer or should I complete the cycle regularly as planned?
    Sure, you could switch now to 30mg 4x/wk or 40mg 3x/wk, it's probably not too late to make it a pulser. I think the CS would be best once a day pulsing or off nights only, but if you want to keep using it as you are, that's fine too. It's a great product alright.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.78%

So how long is it taking you "pulsers" to feel the effects of your androgens and putting on weight? Im still on week one of SD/E..Max at 10mg 3x wk. 20mg next week Whoot!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.47%

So how long is it taking you "pulsers" to feel the effects of your androgens and putting on weight? Im still on week one of superdrol/E..Max at 10mg 3x wk. 20mg next week Whoot!
    I usually begin to really feel it 3 weeks in. I usually start out at 30mgs though. Its not as dramatic as a regular cycle, but the risk to benefit ratio is much higher.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.34%

So how long is it taking you "pulsers" to feel the effects of your androgens and putting on weight? Im still on week one of superdrol/E..Max at 10mg 3x wk. 20mg next week Whoot!
    I have already noticed the TRN kicking in for the strength and pumps not the mass of course its not really a mass builder. I am taking 6mg of TRN with 20mg superdrol post workout. I am 2 weeks in.

The best thing is I feel great. No sides at all, I know its 2 weeks in but with the tren alot of users have BP issues often and early.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

Quote Originally Posted by RUNNER 67 View Post
    NOW THAT I HAVE CONSUMED MASS QUANTITIES, WHY NOT!
    We are coneheads! Let use feast on the ceremonial vegetable orb (pumpkin pie) lol
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

Hell ya Doc,i think were dyin to know what the hell tst is...crack that code buddy
    OK, finished testing yesterday, give me a day or so to evaluate the results, then I'll letcha know what I think.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.34%

OK, finished testing yesterday, give me a day or so to evaluate the results, then I'll letcha know what I think.
    I'll send u some TRN and Trenadrol if U can find out what it really is.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.81%

when u pulse do u split up the doseage or do u take all of it pre workout??? cuz im takin 30 mg's pre workout
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.34%

Quote Originally Posted by vlad878 View Post
    when u pulse do u split up the doseage or do u take all of it pre workout??? cuz im takin 30 mg's pre workout
    I take mine 6mg TRN pre workout and 20-30mg of SD post.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.81%

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    I take mine 6mg TRN pre workout and 20-30mg of superdrol post.
    ok thanx
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.05%

Sure, you could switch now to 30mg 4x/wk or 40mg 3x/wk, it's probably not too late to make it a pulser. I think the CS would be best once a day pulsing or off nights only, but if you want to keep using it as you are, that's fine too. It's a great product alright.
    Thanks Dr. D.

I'm going to try it. I like to do 4 days on 2 days off. Would I be better off going 4 days straight then taking two days off and getting back on again for say 6 rotations or should I go 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off

1-on
    2-on
    3-on
    4-on
    5-off
    6-off
    repeat

vs.

1-on
    2-on
    3-off
    4-on
    5-on
    6-off
    7-off
    repeat
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.81%

would my pulse work im doin 30mg's of pheraplex EOD

1-on
    2-off
    3-on
    4-off
    5-on
    6-off
    7-on

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to properly bridge two oral cycles?
    By JoeySon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 11:25 AM
  2. How to make CLEAR liquid oral versions?
    By PumpedUpBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 07:31 PM
  3. How to Make Anabolic Steroids Orally-Active
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 04:26 PM
  4. how to take 1-test oral
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 03:27 AM
  5. How To Make a Good-Tasting Oral Solution?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 03:02 AM