What dosing for tren/winny cycle?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
For those who have actually done this cycle, what dosing would you recommend? this is for a friend of mine, his stats are 6', 225 lbs, 15% bf

thanks

tek

Awards
For those who have actually done this cycle, what dosing would you recommend? this is for a friend of mine, his stats are 6', 225 lbs, 15% bf

thanks
havet herd many ppl run this cycle. tren ontop on that winny would dry you out hardcore. feel sorry for those joints :hammer:

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
tren actually lubricates your joints

this is with test too right?

and what ester of trenbolone?

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
if this is tren ace and winny...say bye bye to your hair

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
if this is tren ace and winny...say bye bye to your hair
heh..thats why i haven't tried tren yet

and i feel that winny is a competition only steroid

but then again...everyone reacts differently

tek

Awards
tren actually lubricates your joints

this is with test too right?

and what ester of trenbolone?
from what i herd it doest. it actually dry's you out. thats why ppl run Decca or EQ for LUB. maybe SKYE can chime in on this one...:duel:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Tren Ace I'd do 75 mg EOD for 6-8 weeks the first time to see how you do on it. Winny at 50 mg ED for 6 weeks. Don't skip on the Test ;)

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
from what i herd it doest. it actually dry's you out. thats why ppl run Decca or EQ for LUB. maybe SKYE can chime in on this one...:duel:
hmmm yea id like to get the final answer on this one..not saying ur wrong or im right..i just always heard tren and deca are the 2 that lubricate..winny def dries you out..epi is drying me out =(

tek

Awards
hmmm yea id like to get the final answer on this one..not saying ur wrong or im right..i just always heard tren and deca are the 2 that lubricate..winny def dries you out..epi is drying me out =(
im not 100% sure. just from the info ive been givin.doest EQ Lubricate aswell ?? anyways i would think TREN for sure didt. as it doest make you sweet alot and dehyrdrated aswell, in that case im sure your joints dont stay well LUBRICATED.... :frustrate

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Tell him to go with Masteron+Tren it's an awesome cutter, and your joints are toast.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
What? Are you saying you have a blend that has all 3? Or are you saying masteron IS tren+winny? If so that's incorrect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 8
riseabove5 Anabolics 12
BamBam0319 Cycle Logs 51
Anabolics 16