Pulsing HAVOC question

JPM

JPM

Awards
Got a couple of quick q's about pulsing Havoc.
I read Dr. D's write-up on pulsing (on epistane.com ) and I'm looking for some help.

For the first week it says to start with 10 mg the first day and go up to 30 mg by the end of the week (should only be taken 3 times per week). The 2nd week looks like 40 mg per workout day (also 3 days per week max ).

My question is on timing, I can't workout until 8 PM during the week (work) what would be the best time to take my first dose (I'm guessing between 4-6).

KTL

Awards
Timing is not as crucial as everyone thinks. Avoiding late night dosing may prevent more shutdown is all. Dr. D mentions it on the AX site I do believe.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I read Dr. D's write-up on pulsing (on epistane.com ) and I'm looking for some help.

For the first week it says to start with 10 mg the first day and go up to 30 mg by the end of the week (should only be taken 3 times per week). The 2nd week looks like 40 mg per workout day (also 3 days per week max ).

My question is on timing, I can't workout until 8 PM during the week (work) what would be the best time to take my first dose (I'm guessing between 4-6).
I'd love to hear how this cycle goes for you using the pulsing method. I'm interested in doing a similar cycle next fall with epistane.

Jmuls

Jmuls

Awards

As KTL said, avoiding the late night dosing is most likely to prevent as much supression and ultimate shutdown. According to what Dr. D said is his write up he posted earlier, when planning your dosing, it would be best to keep the doses closer together, rather than spread apart. So he made the suggestion of taking half the total dose pre-workout, with the other half of the total dose post-workout. If the dose is odd, like 30mg, then take 20mg pre and the remaining 10mg post. Hopefully this helps.

Keep us up to date with your progress. Good luck!

KTL

Awards
Yes, keep us posted, my Epi is in the mail! I cant wait to try the pulse method.