Poll: Fenugreek and gyno symptoms

Have you had lactating/gyno problems while using fenugreek?

• I've used fenugreek and started lactating.

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • I've used fenugreek and had other gyno symptoms.

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • I've used fenugreek and had no gyno problems.

Votes: 30 45.5%
  • Never used fenugreek, don't want to smell like syrup.

Votes: 22 33.3%

• Total voters
colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
There is alot of talk about fenugreek and lactating/gyno symptoms, just wondering how peoples experiences have been with fenugreek.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I have only used it once. And it wasn't during PCT. It was actually before I started using anything hormonal. And I had pretty much no adverse reactions...just an increase in libido.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I used it for pct and after two weeks I could squeeze out small amount of clear liquid. I only made that mistake once.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it was the fenu causing that. What was it a PCT for?

iw1

iw1

Awards
thats interesting becouse it is a common ingreidient in breast i:chick: n hasment pills.

Lockout

Awards
it is commonly taken by woman who need to breat feed. known to increase breast milk production, from increased prolactin no doubt.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In women it is used too increase milk supply when breastfeeding!

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Don't make the mistake of oversimplification when it comes to endocrinology.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek like Maca is a phytoestrogen and should be dosed sparingly rather than 8 caps per day.

Fenugreek is a good tool to increase sex drive and help 'bring the boys back', but it should be used like any supplement - follow the directions on the bottle.

I have gyno and I've taken it PCT @ 1-3 caps per day with no adverse reaction yet helped me in the "hoo-hoo-dilly" department.

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
I tooke 4 caps a day on my fourth pulse and started lactating it was the only thing new.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've been taking 6-8g a day of fenugreek seed powder for 2 weeks now, but also taking p5p as i take that everyday anyhow

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I think the type of fenugreek makes a difference. I have used Testofen in the past in very high doses without any problems. However, after two weeks on a stack of MassFX and Now brand fenugreek I developed a tender knot under my right nipple. I suspected it was the fenugreek and the tenderness subsided about two weeks after cessation.