new liver killer?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
just got an e-mail about a new product from Black Dragon Labs......might be talk of it.....METHYLSTANE, with an anabolic to androgenic value of 12, promotes lean mass and strength gains. It contains the active ingredient 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol which does not aromatize and posses an antiestrogenic effect.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Thats the same active in Epistane/Havoc.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
the next clone huh?....quicker then i thought.

B4n3 0n3

is there any reason that epistane/havoc/ect will hurt the liver less than SD?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Is this thread about Lindsay Lohan?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
is there any reason that epistane/havoc/ect will hurt the liver less than superdrol?
I'm sure there is a reason (but I'm not qualified to explain). However, people who have gotten blood work during epi cycles have shown remarkably little change in liver values. Your mileage may vary but it appears to be pretty safe on liver values.

B4n3 0n3

I'm sure there is a reason (but I'm not qualified to explain). However, people who have gotten blood work during epi cycles have shown remarkably little change in liver values. Your mileage may vary but it appears to be pretty safe on liver values.
Is it because the epistane is a 17a-methyl vs. the sd being a 17a-dymethyl?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Is it because the epistane is a 17a-methyl vs. the superdrol being a 17a-dymethyl?
Thats more of a Dr. D the creator question. I dont know. :)

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
RPN: No, my father didn't fight in the wars. He was a navigator on a space freighter.
IBE: That's what your uncle told you. He didn't hold with your father's ideals. Thought he should have stayed here and not gotten involved.
RPN: You fought in the Clone Wars?
IBE: Yes, I was once a Jedi Knight the same as your father.
RPN: I wish I'd known him.
IBE: He was the best star-pilot in the galaxy, and a cunning warrior. I understand you've become quite a good pilot yourself. And he was a good friend. Which reminds me...

later in a sequal: or was it a prequal?

RPN: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!
Black dragon labs: No. I am your father.
RPN: No. No. That's not true! That's impossible!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it because the epistane is a 17a-methyl vs. the superdrol being a 17a-dymethyl?
Superdrol is not 17a-dimethyl. That would leave no room for the 17-hydroxy group, which all anabolic steroids have. Reread the compound name.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I take it from your lack of enthusiasm that my intent at sarcasm and my sardonic sense of humor did not translate as I intended.

:think:
So IBE is Luke and RPN is Obi Wan and BDL is Darth...???

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, IBE being compared to Mark Hamill.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
RPN: No, my father didn't fight in the wars. He was a navigator on a space freighter.
IBE: That's what your uncle told you. He didn't hold with your father's ideals. Thought he should have stayed here and not gotten involved.
RPN: You fought in the Clone Wars?
IBE: Yes, I was once a Jedi Knight the same as your father.
RPN: I wish I'd known him.
IBE: He was the best star-pilot in the galaxy, and a cunning warrior. I understand you've become quite a good pilot yourself. And he was a good friend. Which reminds me...

later in a sequal: or was it a prequal?

IBE: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!
Black dragon labs: No. I am your father.
IBE: No. No. That's not true! That's impossible!
Best....Post.......of the last 15 min!

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running it soon with 1/2 daily dose of cycle support (I'm a poor student)...If I disappear after next month, I died.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
So IBE is Luke and RPN is Obi Wan and BDL is Darth...???
who the hell knows-or cares

I was just trying to capture some of the dramatic intrigue and irony that has surrounded the whole mthyl-epi controversy-

what is it really-
I invented this first-
I brought it to market first-
my chinese lab guy has a bigger chemistry set than yours-

did all the drama really matter as apparently the clone wars are upon us?
While I stoutly applaud the company and person who brough this to market-I am yet to have decided for myself who that really is.

who wins the battle
1) a handfull of jedi knights
2)a vast host of cloned bounty hunters who evolve and become storm troopers
3)an easily replicated cheaply produced droid army

4)none of the above- the jacked wookie who looks as though he has done enough anabolic steroids to load at death star and kill jaba the hut a the same time.

5) it was a team effort

:icon_lol:

B4n3 0n3

Superdrol is not 17a-dimethyl. That would leave no room for the 17-hydroxy group, which all anabolic steroids have. Reread the compound name.
from the sd label "2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one"

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
from the superdrol label "2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one"
Exactly.

There's only one alkylation on the 17th carbon. Your previous post implied that there was 2 alkylations on the 17th carbon.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
who the hell knows-or cares

I was just trying to capture some of the dramatic intrigue and irony that has surrounded the whole mthyl-epi controversy-
Just making a little joke here...

But do you honestly want all that bull****?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Furthermore, Darth is the biggest bad ass in the whole 6 released eps...He jsut blows up planets...Black Dragon Labs can't be darth.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Furthermore, Darth is the biggest bad ass in the whole 6 released eps...He jsut blows up planets...Black Dragon Labs can't be darth.
Maybe they can just be Anakin. He sucks almost as bad as the concept of Jar-Jar Binks.

B4n3 0n3

Exactly.

There's only one alkylation on the 17th carbon. Your previous post implied that there was 2 alkylations on the 17th carbon.
I'm no chemist I was just wondering if there was some reason for the epi to be less toxic to the liver.