Over-baked Fina????

Crinkle

Awards
Hey bro's my brother just told me he made his first batch of fina last week and asked bout how long to bake it, i told him 10-15min at 250 degrees 2-3 times then he said his friend told him to just put it in for bout an hour straight at 250. I'm no chemist but i told him his stuff is probably **** now. Will over-baking it hurt the stuff, is it still any good?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro's my brother just told me he made his first batch of fina last week and asked bout how long to bake it, i told him 10-15min at 250 degrees 2-3 times then he said his friend told him to just put it in for bout an hour straight at 250. I'm no chemist but i told him his stuff is probably **** now. Will over-baking it hurt the stuff, is it still any good?

Over-baking can denature the hormone. I don't know how much it takes for this to happen, but I'm sure an hour at 250F would do a decently good job at it.

It might not be useless just yet, but he may have to run a higher dose than originally planned due to a decrease in hormonal concentration.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Not to split hairs, but proteins denature; steroid hormones do not denature. Steroid hormones are actually very stable molecules. I am familiar with a few synthetic preps for producing trenbolone. It takes many steps to manufacture, and if I remember correctly, some steps require refluxing conditions with higher boiling solvents. The melting point of tren acetate is about 205F. I do not know its decomposition point, but I am confident it his quite a bit higher than 205F.
Remind me not to make you angry. I'm sure I've made a few mistakes in my posts and I'm sure you could murder me with a fine tooth comb if you choose. Either way, I didn't think the melting point would matter much since its just that, melting. Good to know about the steps though, don't know much about manufacturing.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Not to split hairs, but proteins denature; steroid hormones do not denature. Steroid hormones are actually very stable molecules. I am familiar with a few synthetic preps for producing trenbolone. It takes many steps to manufacture, and if I remember correctly, some steps require refluxing conditions with higher boiling solvents. The melting point of tren acetate is about 205F. I do not know its decomposition point, but I am confident it his quite a bit higher than 205F.

You're right. I don't know what I was thinking. Well, actually I do lol. I was studying for a Biochem test while replying therefore my mind wasn't in the right place. You are right though. The hormone should still be bioavailable. All that should've happened is that the powder is now "extra-dry" if drying the powder (may be getting this confused with Synovex conversion). Wow, my heads all over the place today.

Crinkle

Awards
Thanks alot guys. And xxtruxx1 i wasnt talking about melting the hormone before or drying it, i meant baking after the final product is made to help sterilize, but anyways thanks again.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
the filtering process with a .20 filter and the ba in the mix will take care of it ! i personnely dont bake after i make...lol but i do let it sit for a few days b4 use.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
don't bake it, it is uncessary to start with. and Klaus is right about it being heat stable, what it will do is oxidize farily easily when heated in air and cause it to turn a dark red/brown color. this usually doesn't hurt anything but baking it doesn't really do anything good ether. To serilize gear you need to filter it though a .2 micron filter and add a little ba to keep it so.