Been out of the loop for a while

MrUniverse09

Awards
So I've taken about 2 years off of any anabolics and was just wondering what the best "cycle" of prohormones/designer steroids would be for someone looking to pack on as much size as he can?

I haven't used anything since Superdrol (have used superdrol, S1+, actual test+dianabol). Took off the time because my gal was uncomfortable with me doing them but we've since broken up :( and I wanted to get back into it.

So what should I be looking into for size nowadays (the legal way because my source for gear dried up)? There are so many new products I see and it's a bit overwhelming. Not sure which as legit and which are bull****, know what I mean?

Thanks for the help guys!

EDIT: also what about PCT? Nolva still the accepted way to go or is there something better/cheaper out now?

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
So I've taken about 2 years off of any anabolics and was just wondering what the best "cycle" of prohormones/designer steroids would be for someone looking to pack on as much size as he can?

I haven't used anything since Superdrol (have used superdrol, S1+, actual test+dianabol). Took off the time because my gal was uncomfortable with me doing them but we've since broken up :( and I wanted to get back into it.

So what should I be looking into for size nowadays (the legal way because my source for gear dried up)? There are so many new products I see and it's a bit overwhelming. Not sure which as legit and which are bull****, know what I mean?

Thanks for the help guys!

EDIT: also what about post cycle therapy? Nolva still the accepted way to go or is there something better/cheaper out now?

For anabolics havoc and epistane are all the rage right now and may be a reasonable option to get back in the game.

Since you have been gone other developments may have been pheraplex, methoxy trn, methoxy tst, prostanazol, halodrol, these things come and go so quick. Many are no longer available under their original trademarked names by the orginial company that brought them to market, but various clones can be found if you know what to look for and where.

Well-
for post cycle therapy toremifene is out at some research sites and some user feedback and pubmed information indicates it may be better and safer overall post cycle therapy option versus tamoxifen. Up front cost is more but it is a more expensive chemicle and seems to be worth the extra expense.

good luck and stay safe. there are also some new liver and lipid support products available through some board sponsors that you might look into for any cycle.

hill5673

Awards
+1 on Havoc/Epistane

I'm just going into wk 3 and feel great.. Only sides I have seen so far is some joint soreness.
I also have Tormifene for PCT instead of Nolva but haven't used it yet.

MrUniverse09

Awards
I've been researching havoc/epistane a bit and it looks to give mostly dry gains. What type of gains am I looking for here? I was kind of hoping to pack on as much mass/strength as possible? Would I stack both of these products or are they basically the same thing? What is a good mass building stack? Thanks for the help again

i'll look into toremifene

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
everything said so far is good....and right

why not run test again?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well everyone says superdrol is the stuff for mass, i personally didnt see much from it but the majority would agree superdrol and its clones is the best designer legal steroid available.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Epistane and havoc are reported to be the same substance, and log reviews would seem to indicate they are, although we all are awaiting verifiable published lab analysis reports to confirm this. If for some reason they are not identicle, both accordding to user feedback and logs, are effective and safer options than superdrol relative to bloodwork we have seen.

Still superdrol and its clones are known quantities and have a proven track record of fast explosive gains for most users.

You could also look at something like a phera plex and max lmg stacked which I recently used to the effect of 14lbs gained 11 maintained after PCT with very reasonable bloodwork pre versus post cycle. Clones for these might still be available-companies that produced quality clones at one time include Serious nutrition solutions and generic labz. others make them as well.
Good luck.