epistane dose time

jaydesiel4651

Awards
im taking week one at 20 mgs should i have 1 in the morning after breakfast and 1 preworkout, or one pre and one post, one pre and one at night. what would be ideal and why. and the same for 30 mgs which ill be doing the next 3-5 weeks

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
IMO

10mg = 1 pre-workout

20mg = 1 morning, 1 pre-workout

30mg = 1 morning, 2 pre-workout
or 1 morning, 1 pre-workout & 1 post-workout

40mg = 1 morning, 2 pre-workout, 1 later in the day

50mg = 2 morning, 2 pre-workout, 1 later in the day

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
agreed....30 mg 1 morn 1 pre 1 pm....

IMO

10mg = 1 pre-workout

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
actually, Dr. D has said that it is best to take them as early as possible.

So, for a 30mg dose i would do 2 morning and 1 pre-workout
40mg = 2 morning, 1 pre-workout, 1 post workout

(assuming you workout at night)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if that would be more beneficial in terms of gains, just in terms of minimal shutdown compared to having it in your system all day/night long. I think taking it like that would minimize shutdown but not maximize results....personally

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
D says that estrogen is at its highest in the morning, therefore you hit the stronger doses early and taper through the day, not for shutdown reason, but for optimal uptake reasons.....

i will get him in here :D

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
D says that estrogen is at its highest in the morning, therefore you hit the stronger doses early and taper through the day, not for shutdown reason, but for optimal uptake reasons.....

Hmmm yea please do...i always thought estrogen was highest at night and i know testosterone is highest in the morning.

my dosage opinion was assuming a late-afternoon to early-evening workout

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

E is higher in the morning because aromatase is higher in the evening. Once the estrogen is there what is an AI or SERM going to do for you?

On another note, I would rather split the dose evenly to maintain steady blood levels personally. I am expecting to be shutdown on a cycle but I also incorporate orals into test cycles so it's a mute point for me.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yes, dosing early is the best way to get in synch with your natural pattern. Mace and John are both correct. Dosing early reduces shutdown and helps hit estro when it's highest (and test too) but evenly spread doses give the greatest growth response because steady state levels maximize anabolism.

Dilsie

Awards

So if I work out from 6-7 PM, then I would be taking 1 dose at 5 PM and 1 dose at 7PM? Would that be too close together?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no, not too close......

but you can just as easily take them every 12 hours, too.

it is really up to you! next time i run it, i will be doing the high dose in the morning, and taper down.

Dilsie

Awards
Sorry, I meant for the 40 mg doses. How would I split those up if I worked out around 6 PM?

2 in the morning
1 @ 5 PM
1 @ 7 PM?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I meant for the 40 mg doses. How would I split those up if I worked out around 6 PM?

2 in the morning
1 @ 5 PM
1 @ 7 PM?
yes, that is exactly what i would do....

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking my doses 20mg in the am and 20mg 12 hours later. Would it hurt my gains now if i started doing it 20 in the morning then 10 pre and post or would it boost them?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking my doses 20mg in the am and 20mg 12 hours later. Would it hurt my gains now if i started doing it 20 in the morning then 10 pre and post or would it boost them?
Taking 10mg every 6 hrs would yield max anabolism. But yes, 20mg AM and 10/10 pre/post workout sounds like a good system too with a regular cycle. On non-w/o days, just go back to your 20mg/12hr routine though.

jaydesiel4651

Awards
shoudl i do it any differently to help get rid of gyno. right now im taking 20 mgs, preworkout, and off days morning and afternoon. i plan on doing 1 in morning and 2 pre workout when i get to 30,and 3 times a day on off days. would it be better to take only 10 mg preworkout, to spead it out better?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
shoudl i do it any differently to help get rid of gyno. right now im taking 20 mgs, preworkout, and off days morning and afternoon. i plan on doing 1 in morning and 2 pre workout when i get to 30,and 3 times a day on off days. would it be better to take only 10 mg preworkout, to spead it out better?
The more you can spread it out, the better. Every 6-8hrs is perfect in most cases, but 12 at the most, so yes, take up to 4 doses a day. Morning, afternoon, pre & post-w/o, bed.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i work night shift so i sleep from 830-5, how should i dose?

grantr

Banned
Awards
Stack it with something to take in between taking epistane/havoc so you can keep the anabolic environment..right now im stacking it with an xmass clone and 1-4ad bold a little osmething liek this:

25 mg m13/ 100 mg 1-4ad bold when i wake up
10 mg havoc ~two hours later
10 mg havoc 1 hr before working out
25 mg m13 after workout
25 mg m13/ 100 mg 1-4ad bold ~5 hours later
10 mg havoc 1 hour before going to bed

ttk53

Awards
So is this 6-8 hours thing still what everyone is doing?

Sleepy Hollow

Awards
I'm stacking bold 200 with epistane. Bold at 600 mg/day and epistane beginning at 20. Bumping up to 30 mg/day.. Bold upon waking, epistane 2 hrs after and separate each dose every 6 hours .. Good? Typed using blackberry

sean101

Awards
i work nites 8.30pm till 3.00am i train between 1.00pm to 3.00pm when would you guys recommend i take my epistane im plannin 10/20/20/30 maybe 10/20/30/40 its my first cycle so still reserching. any advice would be appreciated

alexx33

Awards
IMO

10mg = 1 pre-workout

agreed as well

SOUTHCAR27

SOUTHCAR27

Awards
That looks good to me to, but I would go with 20/30/30/30 or maybe even 40 the last week depending on how you feel.

Shankelll

Awards
I want to go with Epi for 20/30/30/40
I workout usually at 3:30pm. What time should I be taking my does?
First day, im going 10mg in the morning.
2nd day and rest of week im going 20mg. 10mg morning and 10mg preworkout? or later.
2nd and 3rd week. 20mg morning 10mg preworkout or later?
4th week. 20mg morning 10mg preworkout 10mg later that night, 8ish?

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
I workout in the morning about 2 hours after eating breakfast. How should I dosage it with 20mg, 30mg, and 40mg?? should I do it like this?

20mg, 1 pre, 1 post
30mg, 1 pre, 1 post, 1 6-8 hours later
40mg, 2 pre, 1 post, 1 6-8 hours later

Loondogg77

Awards
I’m taking 40mg each day as follows looking for feedback.
10epi at 4am
Cycle support at 8am
20epi at 12pm
10epi at 4pm
Workout at 530pm
Cycle support at 8pm
Repeat ed.