superdrol/epistane cycle quick question

1. Registered User
    Answers

Wink superdrol/epistane cycle quick question

i've decided on running a superdrol, epistane cycle in about a month. i have enough for 3 weeks of sd at 10/10/10. my previous two cycles consisted of 10/20/20. since i am running two compounds would it be safer to just run the 10/10/10 or will i not experience any gains from such a low dosing because of my previous two cycles? i was thinking that, since i am running two compounds, this would be less harsh. any thoughts on this?

2. Registered User
    Answers

I personally would NOT stack 2 methylated compounds together. You're going to get almost the same results from EPI than you would from superdrol, but with a lot less sides... Plus the two are very dry compounds, which could lead to joint pain during the cycle.

If you really wanna run a "bigger" cycle than what is usually done (4 weeker), you could try a 6 weeks MAXIMUM of EPI alone, at 20/20/30/30/30/30 or 40 in the last few weeks, depending on how YOUR body responds to it...

Anyway, best of luck and please be sure you have ALL the supps/drugs needed for post cycle therapy BEFORE starting taking the compound... plus I'd avoid taking an AI or ATD during post cycle therapy, since Epi already acts as an aromatase inhibitor...

Best of luck,
    Red
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Are you planning on running them simultaneously or one after the other?
    •   

4. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    i've decided on running a superdrol, epistane cycle in about a month. i have enough for 3 weeks of superdrol at 10/10/10. my previous two cycles consisted of 10/20/20. since i am running two compounds would it be safer to just run the 10/10/10 or will i not experience any gains from such a low dosing because of my previous two cycles? i was thinking that, since i am running two compounds, this would be less harsh. any thoughts on this?
    Go with the epi bro !!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Registered User
    Answers

i was planning on running the epi then bridge into the superdrol then of course run post cycle. i was not planning on running the two at the same time. also cissus would be there for the joints and i already have the post supps ordered. so running epi longer would yield superior results compared to running the two seperately and at shorter durations?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

i was planning on running the epi then bridge into the superdrol then of course run post cycle. i was not planning on running the two at the same time. also cissus would be there for the joints and i already have the post supps ordered. so running epi longer would yield superior results compared to running the two seperately and at shorter durations?
    I knew that you meant you wanted to run them one after the other, but the point I'm trying to bring here, its that the hepatoxicity of a cycle like that is A LOT higher than if you run EPI alone...not worth it IMO.

You'll get ALMOST the same gains using EPI alone for 6 weeks, so no, the gains will probably NOT be better, but for the small difference it'll make, I say that SD isn't worth it in it. But hey, its your body, right?

I'd also add fish/flax oil while ON cycle, it'll help the joints a lot with the cissus.

What PCT have you planned?

Red
  7. Registered User
    Answers

i would be running the usual on support supps, efas, cissus, ap, and a multi. for post i was going to run nolva, retain, ap, sizeon, and maybe even x factor. i was wondering if jungle warfare and/or bam would be good in there too? any suggestions on a good post cycle supplement stack? maybe the NHA stack? also, i felt better during my first post cycle with nolva rather than my second with tor so thats why i ordered that.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Like I said earlier, I'd advise AGAINST running both (stacked or bridged, it doesn't matter).

If you still wanna do it, I think the "safest" way you could do it is:

week1: 20mg EPI
    week2: 30mg EPI
    week3: 30mg EPI / 10mg SD
    week4: 20mg SD
    week5: 20mg SD

PCT:

week1: 40mg Nolva + Cortisol Blocker (Retain or Lean Extreme)
    week2: 40mg Nolva + Cortisol Blocker
    week3: 20mg Nolva + Cortisol Blocker
    week4: 20mg Nolva + Cortisol Blocker

+ all the support supps (RYR, Milk Thistle, NAC, Hawthorn Berry, Saw Palmetto, Policosanol) and maybe Celery Seeds if you have High BP issue... A good supp to look into would be Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations... it contains all the support supps needed while on cycle, you should use 2 scoops while ON cycle and during PCT. Search around for it, you should have no problem finding it.

I wouldn't go for a 6 weeks cycle on this one, but you'll be able to decide once you get there...

----------------------------

If you decide to go for EPI only, I'd do:

week1: 20mg
    week2: 20mg
    week3: 30mg
    week4: 30mg
    week5: 30mg
    week6: 30mg

and you could bump to 40mg for the last 2 weeks...

PCT:

week1: Nolva 40mg
    week2: Nolva 20mg
    week3: Nolva 20mg
    week4: Nolva 10mg

Plus the same support supps you'd use for Epi/SD PCT. Since the shutdown will be less than on SD, no need to run the usual 40/40/20/20 Nolva scheme... You could also add a cortisol blocker on this one.

As for JW or NHA, I'd only run it if you choose to run both SD and EPI bridged, with EPI being your 1st compound... why? Because EPI already contains an AI, so if you use it for 6 straight weeks, it wouldn't be beneficial to run it another 10 weeks... kinda hard on the body, don't forget you actually NEED estrogen.

Red
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by redvision View Post
    Like I said earlier, I'd advise AGAINST running both (stacked or bridged, it doesn't matter).

If you still wanna do it, I think the "safest" way you could do it is:

week1: 20mg EPI
    week2: 30mg EPI
    week3: 30mg EPI / 10mg superdrol
    week4: 20mg SD
    week5: 20mg SD

post cycle therapy:

week1: 40mg Nolva + Cortisol Blocker (Retain or Lean Extreme)
    week2: 40mg Nolva + Cortisol Blocker
    week3: 20mg Nolva + Cortisol Blocker
    week4: 20mg Nolva + Cortisol Blocker

+ all the support supps (RYR, Milk Thistle, NAC, Hawthorn Berry, Saw Palmetto, Policosanol) and maybe Celery Seeds if you have High BP issue... A good supp to look into would be Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations... it contains all the support supps needed while on cycle, you should use 2 scoops while ON cycle and during PCT. Search around for it, you should have no problem finding it.

I wouldn't go for a 6 weeks cycle on this one, but you'll be able to decide once you get there...

----------------------------

If you decide to go for EPI only, I'd do:

week1: 20mg
    week2: 20mg
    week3: 30mg
    week4: 30mg
    week5: 30mg
    week6: 30mg

and you could bump to 40mg for the last 2 weeks...

PCT:

week1: Nolva 40mg
    week2: Nolva 20mg
    week3: Nolva 20mg
    week4: Nolva 10mg

Plus the same support supps you'd use for Epi/SD PCT. Since the shutdown will be less than on SD, no need to run the usual 40/40/20/20 Nolva scheme... You could also add a cortisol blocker on this one.

As for JW or NHA, I'd only run it if you choose to run both SD and EPI bridged, with EPI being your 1st compound... why? Because EPI already contains an AI, so if you use it for 6 straight weeks, it wouldn't be beneficial to run it another 10 weeks... kinda hard on the body, don't forget you actually NEED estrogen.

Red

Epi and Havoc are the same...
    What do you think of this cycle?

1-10…………AI's Cycle Support……… 2 serv /ED
    1-10…………Omega-3……………. 4 caps /ED
    1-10………… Super Cissus RX…... 2 caps / 1500mg /ED
    1-10………… Opti-Men…………... 3 caps /ED
    1-10………… Whey 100
    1-10………… Kwick Carb
    1-2………….. Methoxy TST……… 3/3/4/4/5/5/5/6/6/6/7/7/7/7 – 1 cap = 2mg
    3-6………….. Havoc………………. 3 caps / 30mg /ED
    7-10………… ActivaTE…………... 4 caps / 1600mg /ED
    7-10………… Lean Xtreme………. 3 caps / 150mg /ED
    7-10………… N’Gorge……………. 8 caps /ED
    7-10………… Taurine…………….. 2 caps / 2000mg /ED
    7-14………… Pavarol……………...2 caps /ED
    7-10.………. Nolvadex……………4/4/2/2 caps / 40/40/20/20mg /ED
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Comments are above in red...

Quote Originally Posted by Deggial View Post
    Epi and Havoc are the same...
    What do you think of this cycle?

1-10………… Whey 100
    1-10………… Kwick Carb

1-2………….. Methoxy TST……… 3/3/4/4/5/5/5/6/6/6/7/7/7/7 – 1 cap = 2mg

***I'd avoid taking Methoxy TST, even if you got it for free with your Havoc... no one really knows what's in this product, so I'd wait till we have more informations before taking it. It's what I've told to many and its what I'm gonna say again...

3-6………….. Havoc………………. 3 caps / 30mg /ED

Instead of using TST, I'd rather run a 5-6 week cycle of HAVOC, starting at 20mg to assess tolerance:

Wk1: 20mg
    Wk2: 20mg
    Wk3: 30mg
    Wk4: 30mg
    Wk5: 30mg
    Wk6: 30mg

And you could possibly bump to 40mg in the last 2 weeks, depending on how you react first. If you keep gaining with 30mg, DONT BUMP THE DOSE! More isn't better with these compounds, so no need to increase the dosage if you're gaining, even if there's no sides at all (which is unlikey)

7-10………… ActivaTE…………... 4 caps / 1600mg /ED

Personally, I'd start the ACTIVATE at the beginning of week 8, so 2 weeks into post cycle therapy. If there's no test to free, no need to take it IMO. I'd wait till your test production is returning to normal, then start it, you'd have better gains that way IMO.

7-10………… Taurine…………….. 2 caps / 2000mg /ED

I'd take Taurine from weeks 1-10, since it can help to prevent back bumps and cramps while ON cycle

Pretty nice cycle planned there, you did some research and it shows. I think Paravol is a nice addition, since the feedback is so positive so far...

Best of luck with your cycle,

Red
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Pretty nice cycle planned there, you did some research and it shows. I think Paravol is a nice addition, since the feedback is so positive so far...

Red

Thanks, I appreciate your comments.

Just one more thing.
    Do you think I can switch ActivaTE & Lean Xtreme for JW/BAM/RES?
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks, I appreciate your comments.

Just one more thing.
    Do you think I can switch ActivaTE & Lean Xtreme for JW/BAM?
    The point here is that Havoc already contains an ATD (mATD) and I really think 10-12 weeks without estrogen (or with very low estrogen) isn't really good... Its why I'd rather go with a test booster + cortisol blocker (like Activate + Lean xtreme) than with an aromatase inhibitor like JW...
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  218 lbs.
    Answers

The point here is that Havoc already contains an ATD (mATD) and I really think 10-12 weeks without estrogen (or with very low estrogen) isn't really good... Its why I'd rather go with a test booster + cortisol blocker (like Activate + Lean xtreme) than with an aromatase inhibitor like JW...

ok - thanks

14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Red

If I wait with ActivaTE till week 8.
    Does that mean that I shall wait with everything that was supposed to start at week 7 till week 8?
  15. Registered User
    Answers

If I wait with ActivaTE till week 8.
    Does that mean that I shall wait with everything that was supposed to start at week 7 till week 8?
    Only Activate (starting at week 9, not 8 sorry about that), the other PCT supps should start at week 7.

The logic behind that is that the primary function of Activate is to make the testosterone in your body available to build muscle mass, to turn some total test into FREE test, so you need to have some test first, its why it'd be better to start if 2 weeks INTO pct.

All the other supps (nolva, etc) should be started the day after your stop taking the Havoc

Red
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Only Activate (starting at week 9, not 8 sorry about that), the other post cycle therapy supps should start at week 7.

The logic behind that is that the primary function of Activate is to make the testosterone in your body available to build muscle mass, to turn some total test into FREE test, so you need to have some test first, its why it'd be better to start if 2 weeks INTO post cycle therapy.

All the other supps (nolva, etc) should be started the day after your stop taking the Havoc

Red

Makes sense.
    So if I understand it right it would look something like this...

1-10………… Taurine…………….. 2 caps / 2000mg /ED
    1-10………… Whey 100
    1-10………… Kwick Carb
    1-2………….. Havoc………………. 2 caps / 20mg /ED
    3-4………….. Havoc………………. 3 caps / 30mg /ED
    5-6………….. Havoc………………. 4 caps / 40mg /ED
    9-12………… ActivaTE…………... 4 caps / 1600mg /ED

or should I extend everything till week 12 instead of till week 10 as it is now?
  17. Registered User
    Answers

thanks for the info and advice red! but like i said, i would only be running a 10/10/10 of superdrol so do you think that since its such a low dose cycle it would be ok or do you even think that would make a difference (toxicity/sides/gains)? as for the post cycle for an epi standalone, are you saying a cortisol blocker would not be needed as compared to an epi/sd cycle? i would think it would be needed in both.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

would using Halodrol be just as bad as using superdrol and then running havoc???

I'm guessing it would based on your posts...
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Makes sense.
    So if I understand it right it would look something like this...

1-10………… Taurine…………….. 2 caps / 2000mg /ED
    1-10………… Whey 100
    1-10………… Kwick Carb
    1-2………….. Havoc………………. 2 caps / 20mg /ED
    3-4………….. Havoc………………. 3 caps / 30mg /ED
    5-6………….. Havoc………………. 4 caps / 40mg /ED
    9-12………… ActivaTE…………... 4 caps / 1600mg /ED

or should I extend everything till week 12 instead of till week 10 as it is now?
    I'd say its pretty good like that, no need to extend that to 12 weeks, 10 is enough, but if you have extra stuff, you could always take Lean Xtreme for a few more weeks (6 weeks total) and continue with N'Gorge no problem. For the Nolva, don't exceed 4 weeks since its kinda hard on the body too...

Best of luck running your cycle
    Red
  20. Registered User
    Answers

thanks for the info and advice red! but like i said, i would only be running a 10/10/10 of superdrol so do you think that since its such a low dose cycle it would be ok or do you even think that would make a difference (toxicity/sides/gains)? as for the post cycle for an epi standalone, are you saying a cortisol blocker would not be needed as compared to an epi/superdrol cycle? i would think it would be needed in both.
    You're right about the cortisol blocker, I'd use one either way.

As for the SD, 10/10/10 is less toxic for sure, but you'd have better gains with 6 weeks epi IMO... I highly doubt 3 weeks of 10mg of SD would equal 3 weeks @ 20-30mg of EPI...

Red
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by klugman View Post
    would using Halodrol be just as bad as using superdrol and then running havoc???

I'm guessing it would based on your posts...
    Honestly, I don't know much about Halo so I can't comment on that, sorry

Red
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol + Epistane Cycle--Help!
    By srobert5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 12:11 AM
  2. pheraplex/tren bridge cycle quick question
    By zhan28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 04:44 PM