Gear/Alcohol...

tek

Awards
cant help to have a beer or two every now and then.i try to stick with liquior.if i was to choose 1,which one am i better off doing ?? and im sure beer + Test wouldt lean me down. hahaha =x

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
im sure beer would be a little better in terms of liver health, if you had to chose 1 or the other. Just due to the lower alcohol %. But beer is also more calories..haha...so i guess it depends on your goals right??lol...you really should just commit to your gear and take the entire time off of alcohol bro.
best,
j

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
If you are taking injectables that generally aren't too hard on your liver (like test) then occasional drinking isn't a big deal. I don't think the type of alcohol (beer vs. liquor) matters... it's all the same chemically.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
If you are taking injectables that generally aren't too hard on your liver (like test) then occasional drinking isn't a big deal. I don't think the type of alcohol (beer vs. liquor) matters... it's all the same chemically.

What he said.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
what if you're taking anadrol @ 50 mg's per day? is occasional drinking on weekends gonna due more damage then I bargain for?

tek

Awards
thanks bro for the info.not much of a drinker. but i like to have 1, when i have a tuff day at work. you know how that goes. =]

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is why I run PH's during lent.. I give up 100% alcohol..

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
what if you're taking anadrol @ 50 mg's per day? is occasional drinking on weekends gonna due more damage then I bargain for?
yes!! u cant binge that is a very hard drug on the liver 2 beers tops once a month til ur off it.....

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
That depends on how much damage you've bargained for.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
You gotta take into account what the persons diet is like and what supplements for liver/overall health they take.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
If you have 2-3 drinks per week then you'll be alright IMO. If you're into getting smashed (beer or liquor) then you shouldn't be using orals or even juicing.

grantr

Banned
Awards
I don't think its worth it to drink on cycle...when you drink your estrogen levels are raised, which could lead to some unwanted side effects if testosterone is aromatizing and becoming estrogen already

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
I think if you going to be in a situation when you are going to drink then take a lot of precautions before nd after.

Have water on hand and drink lots of it before and after so to stay hydrated.

Double dose on Multis that day specilly after.

Have your protein shake n all that when you get home nd before.

Just something I would do personally if I was going to.

tek

Awards
I think if you going to be in a situation when you are going to drink then take a lot of precautions before nd after.

Have water on hand and drink lots of it before and after so to stay hydrated.

Double dose on Multis that day specilly after.

Have your protein shake n all that when you get home nd before.

Just something I would do personally if I was going to.

i agree with you on these.