Epi questions..

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

Epi questions..

I am planning a 4week cycle, either all on or only on workout days, not sure yet, and a 4week post cycle therapy.

. If I take Epi only workout days, what should I take on off days? I was thinking at the very least Retain (not sure if Restore as it has an AI) and DCP. Would a test booster make sense on off days, like Fenotest or MassFx?

. I was going to do 2weeks on only Epi for sure and then decide if to add something to the last two weeks. Any suggestions? I have used numerous herbal test boosters, powerfull, symmetry, ecdy, and the massfx stack in the past.

. I thought I read not to take Epi after 6pm, and I workout at 8pm. I was planing one of two dosing schemes- 1 early AM, 1 early afternoon, 2 prew or 1 late AM, 2 prew, 1 before bed. Should it be with food or not?

thanks.

2. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Any test boosting stack would go well on off days.Theres pretty much nothing you couldnt put in there as long as its non steroidal.The DCP would be great for recomp purposes.

The after 6PM is a guideline to follow so that you can keep supression to the BARE minimium.So your dosing is fine since you lift late anyhow.

And take with food for best absorbtion.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

thanks mmowry. So how does the 6pm guideline limit suppression? is the half-life relative long? if so I think I'll opt for morning/afternoon/2prew, so that the two carry me till the morning.
    •   

4. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

If your pulsing the best way is to take it 1hr pre then post and nomore the rest of the day.The longer you space the dosages out the more supression you will experience.

If your looking to carry then just run a straight cycle.This will take the guess work out.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

i started at 30mg....taking 1 in the morning and 2 preworkout...plan on going ED for 6-8 weeks....

pumps are so ridiculous at 20mg preworkout that i may have to switch it up to morning/pre/post
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry;757164[B
    ]Any test boosting stack would go well on off days.[/B]Theres pretty much nothing you couldnt put in there as long as its non steroidal.The DCP would be great for recomp purposes.

The after 6PM is a guideline to follow so that you can keep supression to the BARE minimium.So your dosing is fine since you lift late anyhow.

And take with food for best absorbtion.
    Hey big guy,
    I started the Epi. this Last Fri. on off days I was thinking 1 or 2 Alpha Drive. Any other combo you think would be nice?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test-e junk... need to add an oral. EPI question??
    By mgreen3313 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 11:57 AM
  2. Epi Question - More than 4 weeks
    By mgreen3313 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 10:26 AM
  3. 1st Cycle M-drol into Epi "question"
    By Ironmale in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 12:23 PM
  4. Superdrol and Epi question