Could or should TST be stakced with superdrol?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive got a few Bottles of TST laying around and some Superdrol. Since some compare TST to a low dose Test I was thinking about Stacking the 2. Somthing like this

Week 1: 3 TST, 1 Superdrol
Week 2: 3 TST, 2 Superdrol
Week 3: 4 TST, 3 Superdrol
Week 4: 6 TST

Then solid P.C.T with torm, retain, zma, powerful

All input welcome.....positive or Negative please

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I honestly think that stack would rock....the tst could keep the joints lubed up and def. keep the libido going....run a log if you try this...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also agree tst is like a low dose of test.....would kick a$$ in my opinion....just make sure you use a high enough dose of tst...i didn't feel anything till i was at least 10mg a day...good luck bro

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also agree tst is like a low dose of test.....would kick a$$ in my opinion....just make sure you use a high enough dose of tst...i didn't feel anything till i was at least 10mg a day...good luck bro
Yea but the liver is what I worry about with that dose of 10mgs +. Did u stack it or run it solo?

*FYI* This cycle is not for me but one I've thought about for a while for one of my buddies who's been chompin at the bit to run something for over 2 years now, I finally feel he's ready. If indeed dies run it I will try and make him log it for you guys. I am also extremley interested.

I say this because I posted a bite ago about running a Pulse Cycle with Epistane in June, just so people dont think im crazy

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have a friend running TST @ 12mg/ED solo right now....he is already putting on weight and staying lean on day 5...Ill update on his progress....I'm extremely interested to see how he fares.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea but the liver is what I worry about with that dose of 10mgs +. Did u stack it or run it solo?

*FYI* This cycle is not for me but one I've thought about for a while for one of my buddies who's been chompin at the bit to run something for over 2 years now, I finally feel he's ready. If indeed dies run it I will try and make him log it for you guys. I am also extremley interested.

I say this because I posted a bite ago about running a Pulse Cycle with Epistane in June, just so people dont think im crazy
i ran it with test actually,and epistane.it was a very short cycle though 2 weeks about,i'm in week 3 of post now

njt11

Awards
I have a friend running TST @ 12mg/ED solo right now....he is already putting on weight and staying lean on day 5...Ill update on his progress....I'm extremely interested to see how he fares.
Hey bro, you got any updates on this? Me and my poor college roomies just stocked up on TST and are hoping for the best. My one friend is running it the exact same way. Im actually going to be stacking it with WinZtrol on a cut.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So far hes happy with it....its been 8 days and hes putting weight on already.....I'll update with exact weight on Mon.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I do...so far he is very happy....slow gains in strength...sick libido and about 3-4 lbs....no sides.....sounds promising to me....he started at 208 and is currently fluctuating between 211-212. He is real low BF to...like 10 or maybe 9%

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed some hairloss when i got the dose over 8mg...be carefull if that means anything to ya guys:chick:

njt11

Awards
I noticed some hairloss when i got the dose over 8mg...be carefull if that means anything to ya guys:chick:
Would you mind giving me a rundown of your dosing/gains/etc. Got 3 people in my house here at college on TST all in different stacks/doses/body types. Trying to gauge some expectations. Thanks. :dance:

njt11

Awards
I do...so far he is very happy....slow gains in strength...sick libido and about 3-4 lbs....no sides.....sounds promising to me....he started at 208 and is currently fluctuating between 211-212. He is real low BF to...like 10 or maybe 9%
Thanks bro, if you could keep these up weekly it'd be great.:woohoo:

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
youll be fine provided youre running lower doses, no 40mg runs of superdrol with high dose TST. But you already knew that.
Start small, go bigger if you feel you can handle it, dont want anyone ending up with jaundice here ;)

SAMe use on cycle I think would be critical, as well as hawthorne berry and coq10, I would expect you to start using those before and after the cycle as well to make sure you have an effective dose in your system. Watch the blood pressure. When I ran Superdrol+Methoxy Tren (Trenadrol) I had a 15point jump in blood pressure, and that was ON those supporting supps.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions regarding that cycle.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Big news......talked to me other buddy on week 3 @ 12mgs....he is claming 8-10 lbs since the start....this is starting to sound promising to me....He has no reason to lie any way...hes also saying he had a increase in vascularity maybe dropped some body fat....he is already around the 10% area so ....

njt11

Awards
Big news......talked to me other buddy on week 3 @ 12mgs....he is claming 8-10 lbs since the start....this is starting to sound promising to me....He has no reason to lie any way...hes also saying he had a increase in vascularity maybe dropped some body fat....he is already around the 10% area so ....
I've been taking TST for 5 days now @ 10mg. Stacking it with 100mg Winztrol (Prostanozol). Ive been doing it on strict cutting diet, alongside cardio 3 days so far, and am still up 2lbs. Maybe this TST was worth it afterall even though I didnt plan on gaining weight, my goal was just to keep muscle/gain strength/lose fat. My calories are even slightly below maintenance.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking TST for 5 days now @ 10mg. Stacking it with 100mg Winztrol (Prostanozol). Ive been doing it on strict cutting diet, alongside cardio 3 days so far, and am still up 2lbs. Maybe this TST was worth it afterall even though I didnt plan on gaining weight, my goal was just to keep muscle/gain strength/lose fat. My calories are even slightly below maintenance.
that is good to hear about the weight, are you happy with your appearance so far?

BMW

Awards
  • Established
straight up tst is no joke at x2 the dose im running 12mg/day and i can say ive been floating 191lbs while on a keto diet running clen, t3, and ghrp-6 it seems to hold lbm really well my strenght is still just almost as much as when im 235lbs i might have to stock up on more that the 6 bottles i got :D

njt11

Awards
that is good to hear about the weight, are you happy with your appearance so far?
Although it has only been 5 days Im moving along better than I expected. Vascularity is already increasing, leaning out slightly, somehow up 2lbs, and strength is as good if not better than when I was 215. Im about to grab a stash of 10 bottles of TST at this rate.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
rock on guys...that is what i was hoping to hear.....TST is just underdosed..... well thats what I am taking from it....

BMW

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro i believe honestly this may be the MHON of the 2nd gen hormones it just might be one of the most underrated ive seen no visible sides and the gains seem to be extremely lean i only wish i had some bloodwork. i think this stacked with the new 3-ad will be a killer combo

Thom

Awards
No question in my mind that TST is one of the best-kept secrets of the 2nd generation PHs.

Double the dosage, and its effects are unmistakable.

I ran an 8-week cycle of Ergomax(20mg)/Xmass(80mg)for 4 weeks, X-Mass(80mg)/TST(6mg/12mg) for 4 weeks. By the start of week 5, I was already +15 pounds. I dosed TST for two weeks at 6mg and my weight remained even, but strength continued its gradual climb.

I doubled the TST to 12mg week 7, and by week 8 my strength sky rocketed, pumps and vascularity doubled, and my weight jumped +4 pounds. I gained 1 more pound the following week for a total of 20 pounds over the 8 weeks.

I am week 7 post-cycle and have kept 19.5 of the 20lbs, running ALRI Restore for 8 weeks, Jungle Warfare for the first 4 weeks, and BAM for the final 4 weeks.

Question my post count all you wish. I already loaded up on a monster stash of this compound at $5.95 a bottle, and have nothing to gain or lose by sharing my experience.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
appreciate your post man...its all good. and at the price that I bought TST i may go back and get another 12 bottles.....

njt11

Awards
yeah bro i believe honestly this may be the MHON of the 2nd gen hormones it just might be one of the most underrated ive seen no visible sides and the gains seem to be extremely lean i only wish i had some bloodwork. i think this stacked with the new 3-ad will be a killer combo

Only side I have this far is some acne :think:
Other than that no complaints at all

BMW

Awards
  • Established
Only side I have this far is some acne :think:
Other than that no complaints at all
actually yeah i do get a bit of acne but its really no concern cause the acne is so small i literally just rub it off and its gone lol. but i cant wait to see what this is like when im bulking. thom i totally agree with you bro double the dose and 12mgs is heaven. i think the biggest shock for me on this compound is my strength retention before i cut i was 230-235lbs my big 3 lifts were bench@345lbs, deadlift@415, and squat@425 now im 190lbs on a keto diet mind you and my lifts since i started tst a while ago are bench@315, dead@405, squat@405 i find that amazing cause my lifts were **** just a few months ago, and ill kick your guys asses if theres no more tst come friday im ordering like 15 more bottles! lol:woohoo:

BMW

Awards
  • Established
where are you guys getting it at 5.95 a bottle the cheapest i knew of was SM, NP sister site i knew the had a bulk deal which i took advantage of but i dont think theyre doing it anymore :(

Thom

Awards
That was the deal I was referring to.

I see the volume discounts are no longer in effect, as you mentioned. Still, $9.95 is a steal for what this compound offers as a non-methyl.

I'm intrigued by the various stacking possibilities.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my other friend is running the TST along side trione @600mg/ed....he is up 6 lbs so far...my other buddy updated me today with up 12lbs!!!! he is about to finish out his two bottles....

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
my other friend is running the TST along side trione @600mg/ed....he is up 6 lbs so far...my other buddy updated me today with up 12lbs!!!! he is about to finish out his two bottles....
thanks for the updates bro

njt11

Awards
Damn great to hear. As I've told everyone in the thread my house is all different runs w/ TST so here's a quick update.

Me (Cutting)-First Week was 10mg TST/100mg Megazol
Up 3lbs (wtf? lol), Some fat loss in abdomen region, minor strength gains, amazing recovery last 2 days at gym.

Friend 1 (Bulking)-First Week was 6mg TST/50mg Revolt (He's a smaller guy). He's up 3lbs, minor strength gains. It's his 1st cycle and he's not really listening to me about eating enough or hitting the gym hard enough, so we'll see how it ends up.

Friend 2 (Cleaner Bulk)- First Week was just 12mg TST. Up 4lbs, good strength increase, no BF% change. Loving it!

Only real sides so far are a little acne and some weird sleeping incidents. Almost every night when I'm falling asleep, within the first minute or two of dosing off I have a crazy dream and pop outta my sleep with jerking lol. Last night I was bit by dog in the rain immediatly upon falling asleep...it's getting weird. Aside that though no problems falling asleep/not groggy upon waking up.

Anyone else have this sleep issue? All 3 of us have been having it. :think:

BMW

Awards
  • Established
Damn great to hear. As I've told everyone in the thread my house is all different runs w/ TST so here's a quick update.

Me (Cutting)-First Week was 10mg TST/100mg Megazol
Up 3lbs (wtf? lol), Some fat loss in abdomen region, minor strength gains, amazing recovery last 2 days at gym.

Friend 1 (Bulking)-First Week was 6mg TST/50mg Revolt (He's a smaller guy). He's up 3lbs, minor strength gains. It's his 1st cycle and he's not really listening to me about eating enough or hitting the gym hard enough, so we'll see how it ends up.

Friend 2 (Cleaner Bulk)- First Week was just 12mg TST. Up 4lbs, good strength increase, no BF% change. Loving it!

Only real sides so far are a little acne and some weird sleeping incidents. Almost every night when I'm falling asleep, within the first minute or two of dosing off I have a crazy dream and pop outta my sleep with jerking lol. Last night I was bit by dog in the rain immediatly upon falling asleep...it's getting weird. Aside that though no problems falling asleep/not groggy upon waking up.

Anyone else have this sleep issue? All 3 of us have been having it. :think:
the only sleep issue ive been having is waking up at full salute in between some girls crotch but other than that im fine

BMW

Awards
  • Established
just curious why is he running the trione i personally havent seen any estrogen realated side but on the other had i find that truly amazing that he got those gains that dry! what dose is he running?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just curious why is he running the trione i personally havent seen any estrogen realated side but on the other had i find that truly amazing that he got those gains that dry! what dose is he running?
He is kinda newb...and had some fear of estro sides....pretty cool of the gains he has gotten though....

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
He is kinda newb...and had some fear of estro sides....pretty cool of the gains he has gotten though....
What's the latest progress fellas? I hope you guys are still gaining and feeling good-healthwise as well as attitude

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Havent really gotten an update recently but I tihnk my buddy running without the trione is done and in PCT....Final number was somewhere around 11 lbs...well see how much he keeps. Im not sure what his PCT protocol looks like. Ill get the real and post tomorrow. oh BTW they were both taking 12mgs/day.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the only sleep issue ive been having is waking up at full salute in between some girls crotch but other than that im fine

Every time I'm ON I have crazy sleep issues...GABA and mlatonin should work it out for you.....worked for me...or if your lucky enough to get some Ambien CR..... love that stuff.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Havent really gotten an update recently but I tihnk my buddy running without the trione is done and in post cycle therapy....Final number was somewhere around 11 lbs...well see how much he keeps. Im not sure what his PCT protocol looks like. Ill get the real and post tomorrow. oh BTW they were both taking 12mgs/day.
gracias mi amigo

njt11

Awards
What's the latest progress fellas? I hope you guys are still gaining and feeling good-healthwise as well as attitude
Update for myself and my 2 buddies at the 15 days mark.

Myself. Just bumped TST to 12mg per day. Bumped WinZtrol to 250mg per day. Was gaining more than I expected so I dropped cals another 200 a day. Started to lean out nicely, strength up, vascular. Weight overall is up 3lbs but lost atleast 1% BF thus far.

Friend 1. Running TST solo. Bumped to 14mg 2 days ago. Overall up 8lbs only halfway through. Strength gains are starting to really kick in.

Friend 2. Revolt and TST. Revolt now at 75mg per day. Bumped TST to 8mg per day. Still not listening and busting his ass/eating as well as possible. Despite this still up 6.5lbs.

No real bad sides so far. I think Im starting to have some BP issues, have a slight chest pain today, not sure what exactly is going on so Im bumping my Hawthorne berries to 3x per day. Libido is great on everyone. Sleep is still kinda weird. Overall everyone is happy though and we're only halfway through.

I'll throw up another update this weekend.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
thats awesome bro i cant wait to put this into bulking i got a beautiful non methyl stack that im gonna run for 12 weeks in the future consiting of TST, an identical x-mass clone i dont think anyone really know about, trenaplex, and maybe the new 3ad also with ghrp-6 and igf-1 if i do change my mind and use a methyl ill sub SD in for tst for 3 weeks as for me TST just feels like a weaker SD.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
friend 1 tst solo: indeed finished 11 lbs up and swears a drop of 1-2% BF. Friend 2 tst and trione:.....8.5 lbs with 3 days left......cant wait to run this dose with some TRN...

Mannypolarbear

Awards
If you guys are saying TST is way underdosed, should I start off at 6 mg/ED for the first week then gradually work my way up to 12 mg?? I have read other threads where they say that it kills libido. Any reports on that?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tst greatly raises libido....greatly even when I took it at 6mgs...my buddies say at 12 it feels like they are on real test they are so horny.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
TRN kills libido when you cycle off of it. When you're on cycle, TRN causes crazy libido.
i wish that were the case for me, my libido was non existant while on and during most of my pct.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wish that were the case for me, my libido was non existant while on and during most of my post cycle therapy.
That's funny. I got CRAZY horny while on TRN. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

njt11

Awards
Personally if I ran TST solo I'd do

Day 1-10: 10mg
Day 11-20: 12mg
Day 21-30: 14mg

Libido shouldn't be an issue ever on TST. Libido is still crazy and Im starting week 4.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Personally if I ran TST solo I'd do

Day 1-10: 10mg
Day 11-20: 12mg
Day 21-30: 14mg

Libido shouldn't be an issue ever on TST. Libido is still crazy and Im starting week 4.

Much testicular atrophy so far?

Any excess estrogen side effects?

Previous posts indicated very little of both.

njt11

Awards
Much testicular atrophy so far?

Any excess estrogen side effects?

Previous posts indicated very little of both.
Balls are at around 80% I'd say, down some, but nothing horrible. No excess estrogen sides at all, libido is up. Very impressed with this compound actually.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
how's the boyzzzz doing, a litl update fellas? are you all in PCT now?