Before Starting - Advice Needed Please - AnabolicMinds.com

Before Starting - Advice Needed Please

1. New Member

Before Starting - Advice Needed Please

Hi,

I'm 38 ... I did anabolics (sus, d-ball, anabolex) during my 20's and basically stopped after 31. Here and there after that age, I would start oral D-Ball, Anabolex and even MT-One ... but everytime I did I would get constipated (literally shut down) ... so I would get discouraged and it basically left me unmotivated. Not that I need to do anabolics but I would like to have the option to do so now and then for a little push. When I went to my doctor, he basically told me that when you replace your own test production with something foreign your body gets sluggish and that is the reason for the constipation. A friend told me that he suspected that the oral form is whats causing the problem and if I inject I should be fine. The thing is... if my doctor is correct my body will get sluggish any way I go. Another thing I was thinking is ... with the oral ... maybe I was doing too little. I never was the kind to do alot. For example ... after my 20's I would do about one to to pills (anabolex or d-ball) before every work-out ... each pill being 4.5 to 5 mg. I know, I know ... very little but all I ever wanted was to bulk up 15 or 20 lbs and cut up. Plus I figured the less I do the less the risk. Anyway, what I was thinking is that maybe I do enough to shut down my natural production but so little that it is not enough to compensate so therefore my body get sluggish and I get constepated. So I've got some injectables for this year and I want to do things right. As far as fiber and water ... I keep up on that but gain when I do the orals as described above ... constepation. Everyone always fives me the fiber & water solution but trust I take my fiber and drink water. I do not hink that is the problem. Because this constepation ... it's like shutting down ... no desire to go .... just bloated.

Finally, I want to list what I have and asking a few questions on that.

1 Vial of Deca (vet)
    1 Vial of Winstrol (vet)
    8 Ready Inject Sustanon (from Mexico)
    8 Ready Inject Deca (from Mexico)
    100 Proviron Oral (when cycling down or to prevent gyno)

1) Is it true Winstrol is bad for your hair? I have plenty of hair but like everyone I am 38 and have thinned a little I guess but do not want take risks. Male pattern baldness is not in my family.

2) Since I am 38 and I know Sus is strong should I take anything to lower my blood pressure if it goes up... should I be cautious and take like asprin to regulate my heart. I remember even when I was young that Sustanon could hype your system up.

3) How should I take the Proviron? Do you think that could also constepate me?

4) A friend told me that I could use Yohimbe to jump start my test production once I'm finishing my cycle .... do you have any other suggestions ... any over the counter stuff?

I'd appreciate any help... Thanks.

2. West Coast Highland Athlete
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.

Umm..
    Not to be a jerk but I would suggest you put all that stuff on a shelf in your closet and then read every sticky on steroids here. All your questions would have been answered with a little leg work and because you did not\would not do that, that makes me fear for you with steroids...
    also, stop listening to your friends...
    Search button my friend...honestly....please, for your own health and well-being.
  3. Advanced Member

Im not expert but my the constipation is and enlarged prostate which is very bad. Winstrol is derived from dht so it could be hard on the hairline. Id suggest you: read up, go get blood work done see your doc make sure your bp, and rhr are in check and then plan your cycle!
    •   

4. Advanced Member

haha sorry for the typing I had a lot of caffein. I ment maybe the constipation is prostate enlargement* But wait till on of the gurus on here tell you whats up.
  5. New Member

[MEDIA][/MEDIA]
    Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor View Post
    Umm..
    Not to be a jerk but I would suggest you put all that stuff on a shelf in your closet and then read every sticky on steroids here. All your questions would have been answered with a little leg work and because you did not\would not do that, that makes me fear for you with steroids...
    also, stop listening to your friends...
    Search button my friend...honestly....please, for your own health and well-being.
    Thanks for the advice. I have done research but wanted to hear from someone on this site. Again, thanks. Judging by the responses here ... maybe I said too much.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    Im not expert but my the constipation is and enlarged prostate which is very bad. Winstrol is derived from dht so it could be hard on the hairline. Id suggest you: read up, go get blood work done see your doc make sure your bp, and rhr are in check and then plan your cycle!
    Thanks ... that makes feel good. As far as the constipation ... as I said, it has only happend when I've done oral anabolics. As soon as I stop ... It goes away.
  7. New Member

I will get some tests done. I forgot to mention the time I went to the doctor and was told that it had to do with my body being sluggish (this was the time I did MT-ONE) my prostate was checked and it was fine. There is a doctor close to where I live which can provide me with prescription and he requires testing before I go on a cycle. I agree with the posts here ... at 38 I should play it safe.

BTW: As I said before, I not new at this but the constipation thing sort of discouraged me ...
  8. Advanced Member

Thats good you have a doc on hand, its always best to play it safe! I have a mop for hair and I did a winny and anavar cycle and thinned out a lot so watch it! Just keep your doc informed about how your cycles goin and he will most likely have all the answers. Good luck buddy train to be huge!:bb3:
  9. Advanced Member

How long are you gonna be running this? Cuz sus is fast acting and the deca will take a little bit longer are you gonna run sus for all that time and then add winny or what?
  10. Advanced Member

as far as your post cycle you should have a good serm like nolva or whatever you chose linned up and maybe run mass fx and hyperdrol to get your test back up
  11. New Member

How long are you gonna be running this? Cuz sus is fast acting and the deca will take a little bit longer are you gonna run sus for all that time and then add winny or what?
    The only thing with sus is that ... I remember using it when I was about 24 and It would scare me sometime because right before falling asleep I use to like lose my breath. Like heart palpertations. Do you know about this? Now that I'm older, I feel like sus may not be for me. It's a shame, I have 8 rejet sus and I used to love the pump from sus. I just don't want to have a heart attack or something. Any advice?
  12. New Member

Thats good you have a doc on hand, its always best to play it safe! I have a mop for hair and I did a winny and anavar cycle and thinned out a lot so watch it! Just keep your doc informed about how your cycles goin and he will most likely have all the answers. Good luck buddy train to be huge!:bb3:
    just from using winny once you thinned? When you stopped did it grow back in? Coulf this be the case with all roids or is it most typical with winny?
  13. Advanced Member

no it did not grow back and it depends on the person as far as hair goes. Ask your doc for finastride to protect your hair and maybe buy some nizoral. Ive never taken sus so I couldnt tell you much about it you might of just had some insomnia and you were getting anxiety attacks of something but that doesnt sound good, ask your doc
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice needed, please.
    By quigley in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 07:51 PM
  2. SUS 500 (professional advice needed please)
    By Jessep76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 10:21 AM
  3. Expert advice needed PLEASE!
    By Cupcakemafia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 05:18 AM
  4. Advice NEEDED Please
    By CarolinaPanic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 04:31 AM
  5. Some Serious Advice Needed Please