Spring/Summer Cutter

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I'm back yet again (school has taken over my life). I was planning another recomp/cutter and wanted some opinions. The cycle would look like so:

Weeks 1-8
Test Prop @ 125mg eod/500mg wk
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support

Weeks 1-4
T-3 @ Days 1-2...................25 mcg/day
Days 3-5...................50
Days 6-10.................75
Days 12-16...............100 (75 if sides are too much)
Days 17-20...............75
Days 21-24...............50
Days 25-28...............25

Weeks 4-8
Clenbuterol @ Days 1-2...................50 mcg/day
Days 3-5...................75
Days 6-10.................100
Days 12-16...............110 (100 if sides are too much)
Days 17-20...............75
Days 21-24...............50
Days 25-28...............25

How does something like this sound? I would love to run Tren Ace again, but the insomnia killed me last time. I loved the lean-ness & strength I got from it though. Anyways, opinions welcomed as always. Of course a proper PCT will follow.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Also I won't be running Letro alongside the cycle this time around because I won't be running anything that could induce progesterone-like side effects. I believe I will be fine with the Test with no anti-e, or should I run Nolva alongside throughout at 10mg e/d?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 weeks on clen is way too long. Other than that, it looks good.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks on clen is way too long. Other than that, it looks good.
Even while taking Benadryl to clear receptors?

I've also decided to add:
Weeks 1-3 Mega-TRN @ 4mgs/day throughout.
Weeks 1-4 Prostanozol (dosage will be decided on according to effects).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even while taking Benadryl to clear receptors?

I've also decided to add:
Weeks 1-3 Mega-TRN @ 4mgs/day throughout.
Weeks 1-8 Prostanozol (dosage will be decided on according to effects).
If taking keto, then that is ok, and use the MTRN for 4 weeks. It is awesome while cutting.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
If taking keto, then that is ok, and use the MTRN for 4 weeks. It is awesome while cutting.
Rodja, how did you use your MTRN? All people that I know who have personally used it didn't get much from it. I picked some of it up just in case, and would consider putting it into my upcoming cycle during the summer. Please take a look @ it here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/61929-epi-halo-stack.html#post756407

I was thinking maybe starting it during the 3rd week of halo and running it 2 weeks after the halo ends, right where about the test should start to kick in. What do you think?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
welcome back tru! pretty simple looking cycle as far as the aas go...guess you liked the t-3 from last cycle, i have no experience with clen or t3 sorry i cant help. You dont want to run an oral? As far as the nolva i would say if youre not gyno prone youll be okay. I personally think i have to run a SERM (raloxifene) on any cycle that aromatizes but thats just me. MTRN i have steered away it has gave me problems the two times i have used it. I guess because i used it both times with PP... have you ran it before?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
welcome back tru! pretty simple looking cycle as far as the anabolic steroids go...guess you liked the t-3 from last cycle, i have no experience with clen or t3 sorry i cant help. You dont want to run an oral? As far as the nolva i would say if youre not gyno prone youll be okay. I personally think i have to run a SERM (raloxifene) on any cycle that aromatizes but thats just me. MTRN i have steered away it has gave me problems the two times i have used it. I guess because i used it both times with PP... have you ran it before?

Yezzir I have. I ran it in my last oral cycle (a 6 week stacker) along with PP, SD, & Prostanozol. I didn't really have any problems per se. I got hella strong, etc. I did, however, lactate a bit after my cycle, but I later concluded it was due to too high a fenugreek dosage during pct. Either way, the lactation wasn't that much of a big deal as it subsided rather quickly & I only lactated when I really, really squeezed my nips (which is freaky & you're not supposed to do anyways) lol.

Besides that it was a pretty successful cycle. I would LOVE to run Tren Ace again (that is really the steroid of the gods), but the insomnia was too much to deal with.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Have you considered using albuterol? Four weeks on albuterol is gravy, plus less chance of shakes and no insomnia due to the shorter half-life. It costs more but may be worth it.

Also, why not split the TRN and ZOL? Such as TRN for the first four weeks and ZOL for the last four? (I wouldn't expect too much out of the ZOL, though.)

Last edited:
xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Have you considered using albuterol? Four weeks on albuterol is gravy, plus less chance of shakes and no insomnia due to the shorter half-life. It costs more but may be worth it.

Also, why not split the TRN and ZOL? Such as TRN for the first four weeks and ZOL for the last four? (I wouldn't expect too much out of the ZOL, though.)
I don't really get insomnia from Clen. It was the Tren that gave me crazy insomnia where I was averaging 4 hours of sleep/week.

I'll keep that split in mind. From past runs with Zol I know it doesn't do much unless used at very high doses.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll keep that split in mind. From past runs with Zol I know it doesn't do much unless used at very high doses.
300mg+??? i still have a bottle was thinking it would be about that much to get anything good but then again sides might become apparent ive seen feedback on the hairloss with zol.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
What did you dose tren at when you had insomnia problems? Maybe try tren again but with a lower dose?