Jintropin growth hormone

carlosmendez

Awards
i have done a couple of cycles of jintropin, it is a fantastic growth hormone to use, and i would recommend it highly.
Get alot of pumps of this stuff, really rips me up and takes the fat of my abs.
i suggest people use this with a very high protein intake,ensuring that carb intake is more than enough, too stop dizzyness and side effects. i have experience a few, as this is strong stuff, i always ensure i have carbs on hand.
i take 8iu daily for 30 days then break for 25days, i have done 3 cycles so far like this, about to satrt another next month.
i spot inject into the muscle,for extra growth in the particular muscle.any questions people have and are not sure about this stuff i can answe their questions.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
i have done a couple of cycles of jintropin, it is a fantastic growth hormone to use, and i would recommend it highly.
Get alot of pumps of this stuff, really rips me up and takes the fat of my abs.
i suggest people use this with a very high protein intake,ensuring that carb intake is more than enough, too stop dizzyness and side effects. i have experience a few, as this is strong stuff, i always ensure i have carbs on hand.
i take 8iu daily for 30 days then break for 25days, i have done 3 cycles so far like this, about to satrt another next month.
i spot inject into the muscle,for extra growth in the particular muscle.any questions people have and are not sure about this stuff i can answe their questions.
I have a question...why didn't you post this in the right forum? There is a growth factor forum on here, you are in the steroid forum.

ShapeUP

ShapeUP

Awards
this is weird, two first posts. in the wrong forum :)

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
carlos, do u recommend that for a beginner?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Matthersby Anabolics 28
IGF-1/GH 9
Anabolics 1
IGF-1/GH 6
IGF-1/GH 1