Formestane to 4oht

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
How many milligrams of trans formestane would be equivalent to 200mg of 4-Hydroxytestosterone?

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
4 OHT is far weaker than your own testosterone.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) 4-OHA converts to 4-OHT at a really trivial rate (so low that it's often used in PCT protocols). Unlike taking larger dosages of other prohormones (like mega-zol and m4OHN), formestane has very potent properties of its own (as an aromatase inhibitor). Think of it like megadosing ATD, there comes a point where you've suppressed too much aromatase.

2) Aside from all that, 4-OHT is not a really all that great of a steroid to begin with. With an anabolic ratio of only 65% of test prop, it's not all that anabolic. It's generally stacked with other steroids to minimize side effects (due to the 5aa reductase and aromatase inhibition of 4-OHA & 4-OHT ) rather than being run standalone.

3) 200mg of 4-OHT (I'm assuming transdermally) as a standalone is nothing.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thesinner is right on all counts.

however, standalone formestane ain't bad! if you fiddle with the doses and dont run it too long, you can provide a really noticeable test jump, that will far outweigh the actual 4OHT you're getting.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

however, standalone formestane ain't bad! if you fiddle with the doses and dont run it too long, you can provide a really noticeable test jump, that will far outweigh the actual 4OHT you're getting.
500mg / [absorption rate of your transdermal carrier] and you're pretty set to go. Lower dosages will also work, but the above protocol will also yield increases in IGF levels as high as 27%.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
That's basically what I was trying to do was get a test jump. I was also wanted to dry and harden up some. 4oht seemed to do that for me at about 200mg a day in the Legal Gear 1-T Hydroxytest.

So your saying I'm better off running 500mg of trans formestane over 4oht?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's basically what I was trying to do was get a test jump. I was also wanted to dry and harden up some. 4oht seemed to do that for me at about 200mg a day in the Legal Gear 1-T Hydroxytest.

So your saying I'm better off running 500mg of trans formestane over 4oht?
I'm gonna assume you'll be using either Dermabolics E-Form, or NP's Formestane with Penetrate:

In which case you should use 100-150mg every 12 hours will provide some pretty awesome results. Take with Activate for a synergistic effect.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
sinner, I was under the impresssion that it would be better to run trans 4oht since that's what the formestane is converting to anyway. Why do you recommend formestane over 4oht?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sinner, I was under the impresssion that it would be better to run trans 4oht since that's what the formestane is converting to anyway. Why do you recommend formestane over 4oht?
Sorry if my posts were misleading, I wasn't saying 4OHA is better than 4OHT (I can't make that call I've never used 4OHT). I was under the impression that you weren't able to obtain formestane (hence your desire to create a dose that would convert to 200mg of 4OHT).

I can tell you that they convert into eachother (4OHA converts to 4OHT and 4OHT converts to 4OHA.) Formestane is a much more potent aromatase inhibitor than 4OHT, and data has shown that the protocol I showed you earlier can increase IGF levels as much as 27% (which isn't a whole lot, but still pretty effective). From my experiences, formestane is very effective standalone (at normal dosages).

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Much clearer. Thanks you, my friend! I won't waste time trying to find an overseas chem house. I'll just get some powder and penetrate from nutraplanet and run at 100mg, and increase if needed. How long would it take to start seeing results in body composition?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Much clearer. Thanks you, my friend! I won't waste time trying to find an overseas chem house. I'll just get some powder and penetrate from nutraplanet and run at 100mg, and increase if needed. How long would it take to start seeing results in body composition?
Stuff works really fast. Some people notice increased hardness the same day they start it.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4OHT is fine, but it is super weak as well as being suppressive. there are far better androgens out there. 4OHA is basically an AI for all intents and purposes, and shouldnt suppress much, if at all.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Does the 4oha powder produce a burning sensation similar to 1-test, or is it more mild like 4ad?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Except the logic in the first part. Mega-zol & M4OHN are not prohormones, and have their own activity without taking larger doses. Actually, each are stronger anabolicly and recomp-wise, mg for mg, orally.

The ATD megadose is a little off too, as ATD is a much more potent AI than formastane (and can crush estrogen without megadosing :eek: ).

OK, OK, I know, tecnicalities ;)

Oh and actually point 2 said 4OHA & 4OHT could be 5a reduced, by I had read that the 4-hydroxy prevented that.

OK, I'll go now :run:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ATD megadose is a little off too, as ATD is a much more potent AI than formastane (and can crush estrogen without megadosing :eek: ).
Milligram for milligram you are correct, but I was under the impression that form has a greater potential for lowering total estrogen.

Oh and actually point 2 said 4OHA & 4OHT could be 5a reduced, by I had read that the 4-hydroxy prevented that.
4OHT is a stronger 5a inhibitor than 4OHA, but they both do it, and so do their metabolites.
Entrez PubMed

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
4OHT is a stronger 5a inhibitor than 4OHA, but they both do it, and so do their metabolites.
Entrez PubMed
I see, you were referring to them inhibiting 5aR of another stacked steroid. I misread and thought you meant that 4OHA/4OHT could themselves potentially be 5a reduced :icon_lol: .

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the ones brave enough to inject 1-Test found that out the hard way.
I did 1-t suspension a year ago and it still hurts. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15